What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 524 & Friend - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Wiltshire

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Hugo Sinclair

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 524 & Friend

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/26/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2310

What best describes this incident ?: Meta gaming in discord call

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Footage should speak or itself. After getting into an altercation at a shop and having them attempt to attack me with a bat, I downed one of then with a knife, tried to get the other but he ran off into a car. On two occasions him and his friend hot mic external communications to eachother, once at 1.27 and another at 2.43 multiple times when 542 explains to the downed person the situation outside, and that he cant come and rescue him yet as another is outside.

Tried to resolve in OOC.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RBKPA18vtxc-x/d13373uUsexW?invite=cr-MSxYZXQsMTk1NjEyODY3LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I can hear the other persons mic in game yes however, if they were shouting in that scenario they also would still be able to hear eachtother. 

The OOC communication here was used but at a time when they would have been able to hear each other regardless. 

There will be no action taken here. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back