What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 53 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream / Jay Macs

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Macs

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 53

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/01/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1255

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM), (G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I came on patrol relatively early to avoid the cluster of 6PM storm to just have a chill time, I then pull into triads petrol to refill my car and Am instantly hands uped and taken hostage, Fair enough maybe some good RP coming my way, Get to a spot since im not ziptied and panic for help. I proceed to get usual vending machined of my stuff and a officer pulls up to help me and the suspect drives off. We then pursue him. Shortly into the pursuit he turns on us and starts shooting with literally 0 rp behind it other than the hostage taking, no threats nothing just Hands up, Loot, Bang. Quality roleplay like this recently. I was on duty for 8 minutes.

Not attempted to resolve this as frankly me and alot of officers are sick of this shoot and loot meta crims are doing. I aint assed about being taken hostage but fuck me make it interesting for both of us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1wz4LYXLyFc5Ug/d1337xKqSJwo?invite=cr-MSxIdEYsMjI5Mzk3MTQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I stated at the start to you not panic and you panic as soon as i pull up to the location where i was going to take all your weapons so that i could do something else with you. due to your panic backup arrived there for a 2nd police officer pulls up and takes chases so i couldn't do what i wanted with you in that moment. so i had to rush away it. it was not like i was only after your loot but because of the panic i had to flee from the scene. When i got back into the police car to get away you are heard saying 'FUCKING SHOOT HIM FUCKING SHOOT HIM HE HAS A GUN' I tried to flee but crashed my car and you catch up and due to you saying the said comment before hand, i was scared for my life therefore i open fire on the police officer who arrived to help. the other police officer also draws his wepon as soon as he leaves the car at the time you say "FUCKING SHOOT HIM FUCKING SHOOT HIM HE HAS A GUN". this could have been cleared up in discord if you requested. as seen in this clip you tell your fellow officer to open fire on me. https://youtu.be/T1r8ZbZhC-Y

I stated at the start to you not panic and you panic as soon as i pull up to the location where i was going to take all your weapons so that i could do something else with you. due to your panic backup arrived there for a 2nd police officer pulls up and takes chases so i couldn't do what i wanted with you in that moment. so i had to rush away it. it was not like i was only after your loot but because of the panic i had to flee from the scene. When i got back into the police car to get away you are heard saying 'FUCKING SHOOT HIM FUCKING SHOOT HIM HE HAS A GUN' I tried to flee but crashed my car and you catch up and due to you saying the said comment before hand, i was scared for my life therefore i open fire on the police officer who arrived to help. the other police officer also draws his wepon as soon as he leaves the car at the time you say "FUCKING SHOOT HIM FUCKING SHOOT HIM HE HAS A GUN". this could have been cleared up in discord if you requested. as seen in this clip you tell your fellow officer to open fire on me. https://youtu.be/T1r8ZbZhC-Y
The shooting fair enough can be justified from my response, But the fact that it was the usual, hands up, empty me of my kit and that was it, Little to 0 rp behind it. Fact is this is all to common and the RP is just crap. I will wont be responding further unless asked by staff.

thank you for the fast reply. may i just state that you clearly didnt want to rp any thurther than what we did you since you hit your panic after being told multiple times not to which lead to an officer coming. this ended the rp. the orginal reason you were a suspect to the kidnapping was to see if a raid was due on my house as i have been caught mulitple times shooting over the course off the last few weeks. the rp could have gone alot further. i have been trying to improve my roleplay and make everything more enjoyable for both parties, when you end the roleplay by doing something you were commanded not to do multiple times . how can this be enjoyable for either off us? https://youtu.be/LfazNykGPOk - in this clip you can see me demanding you to leave the car with a weapon. you decide to hit your panic? this show that you had no intention off complying with my requests.

thank you for the fast reply. may i just state that you clearly didnt want to rp any thurther than what we did you since you hit your panic after being told multiple times not to which lead to an officer coming. this ended the rp. the orginal reason you were a suspect to the kidnapping was to see if a raid was due on my house as i have been caught mulitple times shooting over the course off the last few weeks. the rp could have gone alot further. i have been trying to improve my roleplay and make everything more enjoyable for both parties, when you end the roleplay by doing something you were commanded not to do multiple times . how can this be enjoyable for either off us? https://youtu.be/LfazNykGPOk - in this clip you can see me demanding you to leave the car with a weapon. you decide to hit your panic? this show that you had no intention off complying with my requests.
You took me hostage with 0 preparation and paid the price for that, You didnt take my radio and you didnt take my phone, I didnt  press my panic till you were out the car with no weapon on me, im still gonna value my life, if you didnt want me to panic you should fo ziptied me or told me to drop my radio and phone there, I am more than happy to take L's i build my crim characters around specifically taking them, But the fact that its the usual hands up, gimme the loot. as has been since this new weapon update dropped is just silly. I was originally gonna tackle you and put you in handcuffs when you had the weapon lowered but I decided not to to see were the RP went but it just led to the usual bang bang

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Custard Cream

Thank you for making this report, lets get in to it shall we? 

@NB2SLAPPYAfter looking at all of the footage provided and speaking to other staff members, the roleplay being provided isn't up to quality. "-Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality" I am failing to see the actual quality in this hostage taking. You held a cop at gun point, told him to get in to a car and then drove around not saying a word to him until you stopped to rob him. 

After a very small chase you stopped, turned and shot without any form of quality roleplay. "Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM" Again, I am failing to see any quality roleplay here.

With this in mind, the following has been decided

CharID:96996
Action: Warning
Rule(s) broken: G1.2 G7.1

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back