What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 531 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassy stoner

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: gorge mather

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 531

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: fail RP and killing some one with out saying anything

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i pulled up the police station and seen a car that i liked to steal i tried lockpicking but could not get in time because the owner of the car showed up so i stopped and walked away and as i turn my back he just stabbed me in the back i feel like it could of ended better than that i have video evidence that i will post i think its fail RP and RDM

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/wgpalpCtsyKCG/d13372oWehLZ?invite=cr-MSxvaU0sNzY5NjM1NjQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Ain't really got much to say about this, you try n steal someone's car without any idea who's it is and expect to be walking out of there without a scratch? Yes. I stabbed you and it is what it is. Could of said more, but given the location I didn't feel the need to linger in an area such as that with a blade out in public.

do u think that was good roleplay coming from a team staff  i don't just think u could of give me a warning or phoned the police not just say nothing and kill me u could see i was a old man could of give me a slap haha if I did what u did i will be banned i think 

Going to the Police just isn't on the table at all, however I agree it could of been handled a little better, though with all due respect within RP I could not careless of someone's age, if they try n steal from me then it is what it is at that point. I never go out my way and cause issues for anyone without reason and in this situation I defended my property. 

As this report has been placed against a member of our staff team, it'll be processed by Staff Leads.

@sassy stoner- Thank you for submitting a report.

I'd like to have been able to give an in-depth analysis of the evidence and weigh up the potential for external factors but given the apparent simplicity of the situation and the comments already given, I can't put up a defence for @ShadowDirector. Having also spoken to you on Teamspeak about this situation after the report was posted, I think you're just as well aware that your actions weren't acceptable. As per your own admission, your actions did not constitute high quality roleplay. Given your position in the staff team and a whitelisted group, you absolutely should know better and should be a role model to other community members, demonstrating a far higher standard than what you've shown here.

A ban will be issued under (G1.2).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back