What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 531 - Lost Member - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin A

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Robin Ankara

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 531 - Lost Member

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/31/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, Common Sense

Please (in detail) describe the incident: On tweedle, I saw that the Lost was doing a ride-out so I thought it would be funny to dress up as turtles in fat suits to get a laugh out of everyone, people thought it was funny and Dwayne Pebble especially reacted extremely positive towards it. It was going great until the clip I linked below called "desync" occurred that things started to go downhill, after this several random individuals attempted to ram and kick us off our bike to then go tell the lost that we were in-fact the ones ruining the ride, we were warned by the lost to pack it in which we were a little confused by as we hadn't really done anything, regardless we tried our best after the warning not to upset the lost as we were there for a laugh not to troll and get killed.

The YouTube clip starts when Freddie had just been wrenched off his bike by Hector over another desync crash that led to a deliverwho driver being smacked into a concrete barrier. After putting Freddie in the car and driving up the highway to check him in at Paleto hospital I see that the convoy is stopped and the lost are attempting to make one of my turtle mates jump off the bridge, all over seemingly nothing, the clip shows it unfold. They beat him up, I try put him in a car when some random guy attempts to body my car whilst I'm driving it, I assume he is trying to break the car down so I drive away, not sure if this is exploiting or not. I wait for the convoy to leave, step out my car to try and put the turtle in the boot which fails when this Lost MC decided it would be a good idea to shoot me with a shotgun, keep in mind that the only words said to me by this bloke are step out of the car which occurred 3 mins prior to being shot. The guy has no reason to shoot me, neither myself nor any of the other turtles that were there did anything to him or the lost and posed no threat, seems like they all thought we were a bunch of baldies so they thought they could get away with shit roleplay.

When we were all dead we were swiftly dumped by the red head lost member, not sure who she is but she didn't get out a single word when dumping us, I have linked the clip below but muted it due to us being in a liaison with the lost at the time. They moved us to a second dumping spot shortly after this, chatted a bit of shit, then waited for us to respawn. It wasn't until they found out we was Marabunta members that some actual roleplay had happened and more Lost showed up to talk to us.

Overall, was a very shitty situation and I expect better from a gang so influential in the server and with so many staff in their ranks.

Dumped 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4kag44tjUo&ab_channel=deadtings
Dumped 2 - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1c1e5tM3yxF7n4/d13378MTXrO8?invite=cr-MSw1M1MsOTI0NjE2NjMs
Lost RDM - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIW7xuJXvcQ&ab_channel=deadtings
Desync - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1bVYIfbhNWtlnw/d1337bjzGwo8?invite=cr-MSxua0osOTI0NjE2NjMs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4kag44tjUo&ab_channel=deadtings

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

What I also heard is during the liaison Mara was trying to explain that they did not ram anybody and the lost who was involved in the situation was being loud would not let mara speak and talking over mara when they was trying to explain there side of the situation and the end the liaison we had people saying "Go on then report it" multiple time rather sitting there letting both parties explain there side of the story. Seems like the liaison was a shit show to.
Hello, 

I was on the bridge and involved when this happened, although didn't attack anyone personally. I was also in the liason. I don't have much to say regarding the actual situation itself, we were told by several people you had been ramming bikes etc... and I believe some members even witnessed it - whether desync or not, I don't know, I'm sure the person being reported will explain his side. 

The only thing I want to touch on is the comments you made about the chat in Discord - I was in and out of the chat, muting while in RP etc... but as you can see from the clip I've attached of the very end, it was quite clearly Marabunta who had the attitude in Discord Ben. Marabunta went into the discord throwing names around, shouting over people and honestly didn't seem to have much intent to resolve the situation. Of course people are going to leave the chat when they are being called freaks and shouted at etc... 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1c1YiYjm6JeCPi/d1337i5qWkGV?invite=cr-MSxQc1IsMjMyNzA0NDgs

Reminder: 

Reports are not for commenting on. The only people posting should be the reporter with evidence, and the accused with their defence. If an misunderstanding has occurred, do not delete your messages. This can land you in more trouble. The only other posters should be those with evidence or directly involved with evidence to hand. Violating this will result in a forum warning point with a 7 day suspension. Anyone creating false evidence, posting a revenge report, editing the evidence to make the accused look guilty, or knowingly providing false information on a report will end up getting banned themselves.
All posts not either a) providing evidence or b) the accused will be hidden and warning points issued.

[Reposted Due To Being Deleted By Staff]

I was also involved in this situation I was on a moped blacked out. Not once did I see anyone in a fat suit ram anybody. I just think it was piss poor from the lost to start shooting someone and dumping people due to a server issue (Desync) There was a lot of people who turned up to the Lost event and on certain occasions there was desync going on. The lost had no evidence that that the people in the fat suits was ramming people apart from the words out people mouths. As a high position in Marabunta i personally would not shoot or dump someone over desync and if I found out someone in Marabunta has shot and dumped someone due to desync I would be fuming and i would had a word with them in OOC saying desync is no ones fault no need to make a drama out of it. 

As you can see in this clip below The Lost Approaches Charlie and does not even ask him for his side of the story or give him the chance to speak they just ask him to get off the moped and tell him to stand on the edge of the bridge so they can push him off and then started beating him. I wish I had more evidence on my POV but if there is not enough evidence feel free to remove my reply 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1bW6eFmcFZqo21/d13375NvAPs3?invite=cr-MSwxbnEsMTg2NjgxMzA5LA

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyya I am 531,

I'm confused, We do not need evidence or your POV inorder to decide you hurt you. we recived complaints we acted on the complaints. you disagreeing with why we hurt you is not a rule break but instead an IC issue that can be solved Via Roleplay.

I do not need a reason to shoot you, I just need to provide roleplay.

You are correct you do, however in this situation you decided not to. Still confused as to why you thought this was acceptable?
Ahh cool, Ive provided my POV to Staff (its full of internal staff stuff that I cant share) I did provide high quality roleplay. So I'll just leave this for leads to deal with.

Glad we are on the same page

Since this report is against a member of the Staff/Dev team it will be reviewed by Leads. 

@Top Spliffer Question for you on something I just noticed you muted one of the clips due to the liason but since no one told me about the liason could you unmute that clip so I can hear what was said. its really annoying ive been reported twice for what I consider one big situation and not been brought to liason once

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is the liaison as requested.
Also regarding the other report that was put on you, Wez won't be responding until late Sunday or Monday as he is away for a few days.

3 hours ago, Top Spliffer said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hmm that clip is pretty trimmed down, your orignal clip was 5 mins this one is 2:30.

But since I wasnt in this liason and you spent your time accusing and talking over the lost members, I suggest you, me and an impartial staff member go to liason and we can talk this out.

No talking over eachother just listening and im sure this can be put to bed. let me know if your actualy willing togo liason and ill find a staff member to adjudicate

Ahh cool, Ive provided my POV to Staff (its full of internal staff stuff that I cant share) I did provide high quality roleplay. So I'll just leave this for leads to deal with.

Glad we are on the same page
Due to your previous replies and the attitude/confidence you seemed to have, I will be leaving this for staff leads to deal with.

Due to your previous replies and the attitude/confidence you seemed to have, I will be leaving this for staff leads to deal with.
No worries thought I would offer you the chance to properly liase with me since I wasnt given the oppertunity.

My Condidence hasnt changed btw, you were given multiple clear warnings to show that we didnt want you to pick up the person from the ground,

Granted some of them were non verbal towards you but I made it quite clear of our disliking to your behavour, yet you kept trying to put your friend in the boot.

Ok so, Video 1: muted, need more than that.

Video 2: Im not sure what a 30 second clip of being dumped shows?

Video 3: The only video that has anything relevant 

Video 4: shows you and come friends blasting into a pack of motorcycles and wondering why they got angry? 

So, is this rdm? No. You antagonised an armed motorcycle gang who gave you multiple warnings. You got shot. I fail to see where the issue is here....

Everyone seems like they were having some fun, you and your guys included. It was only when you got shot with a shotgun (which they had the whole time and didn't use until you broke the camels back) that your demeaner changed. You didn't seem to have an issue when you were threatening to hit them with a bat, or when you kept trying to pick up your friend that they clearly wanted dead. 

Poke the bear, get mauled. Simple.

Denied 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back