What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 534 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nex Fuze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: nex fuze

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 534

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/14/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: nvl

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was running on foot to go into the nearest pawn shop and then a 229 member pulled up next to me and said "hello friend" i said "hello" back to him and then he asked "Are you a Azteca?" i then kicked him off his bike to hold him up and i made it very clear TWICE that i had knuckle dusters out due to having gloves on and sometimes they cover knuckle dusters or just in case he couldnt see them. 534 then ran off and pulled out a shotgun and shot me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/M99HOaOnGAh3W/d1337YhQbaV5?invite=cr-MSwwV2YsMTIyOTk3Mzcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi nex, 

You kicked me off my bike and ran over to me and said hands up, at this point I then ran away, you then came closer and informed me that you had dusters out, again I attempted to create distance between myself and you so I could pull out a shotgun.

A shotgun in my opinion is a much more powerful weapon in comparison to your knuckle dusters.

This situation had yourself and me involved only, so I was not outnumbered at any stage, or sat down/in a position where I couldn’t create the distance. I then pulled out my shotgun and shot you.

The fight between myself and you not being out numbered and having a shotgun in my possession is therefore not NVL. If there was more people or more people holding weapons to myself then I would have been outnumbered and at a massive disadvantage however this was not the case.

I am surprised by this report. You havent even tried to sort this with me beforehand when I could have explained my reasoning for doing this. I thought you would have the decency to try sort this with myself after we liaised with you yesterday about you emoting during a gunfight. Im available to talk on discord if you wish to sort this 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back