What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 536 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinopatt

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Billy McAles

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 536

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/10/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: Ramming & Baiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and another officer where leaving MRPD and noticed two people on a motorbikes shouting abuse and trying to bait Police. We asked them to leave the front of MRPD and they shouted abuse and ignored the request. We continued on our patrol and shortly after attended a NHS panic. The paramedic advised a person carrying another person had a knife we tried to stop and talk to the guy with the knife but noticed the bikes had followed us from MRPD. We chased the knife suspect up the hill and one of the 536 on on the bike proceeded to drive into my colleague and down him. He then continued to circle while I was trying to give first aid and then proceeded to drive into myself.

The people on the bikes had no reason to be at the scene and totally ruined the RP experience by ramming into my colleague on purpose and downing him therefore stopping the pursuit and ending the scenario.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/DIRlNsYzPbE%20-%20Ramming%20//%20https://youtu.be/n2TjjUzFfpY%20-%20Baiting

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

https://youtu.be/n2TjjUzFfpY - Baiting video as mentioned above.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hiya @Rhinopatt

Thanks for the report. From reviewing the two clips, its clear that 536 in the two clips can be seen baiting police by approaching two marked officers and swearing, even kicking your vehicle.

After the baiting instances, it appears 536 and his friend have followed you to the freeway, where he has then clearly kicked and downed your colleague, and then yourself without prior roleplay, a case of RDM. 

Also from your footage, it appears there has been a slight breach of G1.6 from your colleague, and therefore will be issuing a warning to this player for talking out of character. Must I remind you that "call the gods" and "that wasn't within the rules of the city limits" is clearly referring to staff members and the server rules, does fall under breaking character and can be punishable with a ban.

Char ID 78396 - G1.3 & G1.2 - 1 Day ban following FBS

Char ID 56979 - G1.6 - Warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back