What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 537 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Brown

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kyle Brown

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 537

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/21/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2115

What best describes this incident ?: Failed RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were robbing stores with multiple individuals' who were classed as hang-arounds in our gang, whilst we were robbing the store a police officer came on scene to the petrol station we were robbing and we saw the opportunity to rob and potentially kidnap the officer as he was on his own to continue the RP situation. One of the people we were with had a firearm and was going to use it to make the officer fear for his life and put his hands up and put the officer into zipties. The individual did not intend to use said firearm unless necessary when our friend pointed the firearm at the officer he ordered him to put up his hands and not hit his panic button, hoping that in fear for his life the officer would comply with the firearm pointed at him, instead of this the officer decided to jump away pull out his firearm and began shooting at the individual who had already had a gun pointed at him. A small shootout occurred and my friend was shot dead on the spot.

In this scenario I would understand the officers actions if and only if a knife was pulled against him or any bladed weapon however in this case there was a firearm directly pointed at the officer and realistically in any scenario the officer should comply for fear of losing his life.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulJGXUyy0t8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Kyle Brown

We were robbing stores with multiple individuals' who were classed as hang-arounds in our gang, whilst we were robbing the store a police officer came on scene to the petrol station we were robbing and we saw the opportunity to rob and potentially kidnap the officer as he was on his own to continue the RP situation.
When i arrived at this situation. I could some cars around me that might or might not be involved with the store robbery. Yourself was inside the store which raised my suspicion that you was robbing the store. Your friend in black then rushed in which raised my guard up to believe that something else is going to happen. Other units was already on the way so i was going to distract as best as i could until they arrived. 

One of the people we were with had a firearm and was going to use it to make the officer fear for his life and put his hands up and put the officer into zipties. The individual did not intend to use said firearm unless necessary when our friend pointed the firearm at the officer he ordered him to put up his hands and not hit his panic button, hoping that in fear for his life the officer would comply with the firearm pointed at him, instead of this the officer decided to jump away pull out his firearm and began shooting at the individual who had already had a gun pointed at him. A small shootout occurred and my friend was shot dead on the spot.

Not knowing if any of you had a weapon of some sorts. My guard was already up at the start, your friend in black raised my suspicious to believe he was going to do something when he firstly rushed into the store just after i entered and secondly when i was going to try to detain you but walked away keeping an eye on him. By the time he ran towards me, i had already pulled my weapon out and tried to move away as quickly as i could to react and pressed my panic.

Due to this whole situation and only having two people in front of me and others in a vehicle. It was a fair match but only your friend reacted and tried to hands me. This lead to me reacting very quickly as i already had my suspicions of him. Which lead to a short gun fight. When your friend tried to hands me, i reacted very quickly to the put i was able to pull my weapon out and panic.

In this scenario I would understand the officers actions if and only if a knife was pulled against him or any bladed weapon however in this case there was a firearm directly pointed at the officer and realistically in any scenario the officer should comply for fear of losing his life.
If at anytime i wasn't paying attention to him, was looking away from him or tried to detain you. If he hands me at anytime during this. i would have complied very easier and wouldn't of done anything. I understand that you may think that this is failed RP but in my eyes it isn't due to me reacting very quickly for the risk of my life and defending myself. I have been in many situation where i have been caught off guard and been taken as it's always great RP. 

Could of this been different and the situation changed. Sure and i would have complied. But by time he pulled a gun out. I panicked and reacted so quickly and had already committed to my actions. I even franked myself out during that situation and couldn't believed that happened to me. I even tried to RP that with yourself when at pillbox and MRPD. That wasn't fake, i was still in shock and breathing heavily ahaha.

But what i will say is that if you feel like this is fail RP. I apologize deeply. I always try my best to give out great RP no matter the situation and give other people opportunities to create fun story's/scenarios that everyone can enjoy.

Here is my Bodycam of that day:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Kyle Brown

Can I ask what the intention was behind breaking the tills to get a Police officer to the scene? and what was the plan if you had have managed to get the officer ziptied?

Also @Mr ReznikovCould you tell me your reasoning behind jumping and pressing your panic button when you had a gun pointed at you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also @Mr ReznikovCould you tell me your reasoning behind jumping and pressing your panic button when you had a gun pointed at you?
I generally panicked. even though i had my suspicions of what may happen. I still panicked. It wasn't my intention to do that at all. Normal i would ether roll away while aiming to distance myself or generally distance and face the person. Even after the situation, I was still shocked of what happened. Pressing my panic button in a situation like this is just a force of habit as we are trained to press it in times like that. 

9 times out of 10 in these types of situation (depending on what it is), they can go ether good or bad. Now with that said. Could that situation been different? Yes.. I could of complied with what they asked and see where the RP could of gone. I would like to change this (Depending on the situation) to give people a fair and fun RP to see where things could go as it doesn't just impact myself or the other persons RP. But also everyone else's RP such as the other officers attending the scene to others getting involved. I'll be making sure this change happens moving forward and apologise to those In this situation that was effected in this RP and promise to do better.  

This report has already been dealt with before the other forums were shut down. I will try my best to find what I actioned...

Character: Ares Oconner
Rule(s) Broken: G2.4
Action: Warning
Character: Kyle Brown
Rule(s) Broken: G1.3
Action: Warning

Character: Aaron Smith
Rule(s) Broken: G1.3
Action: Ban - 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back