What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 538 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxtty1011

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Matty Ford

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 538

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: Not valuing life + failrp (not acting injury)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and the lads were hitting some robbery's, when 538 comes in. 4 of us back the weapons out and pressure him and he saw this. the lad then decides to pull his gun out even at the severe disadvantage he was at, i try to help him out by reassuring him he does have 4 weapons pointed at him but he ignores and starts shooting. Obviously he is killed because of the advantage we have over him and he goes quiet. a bit of fucking up from the boys later and his radio call he made while being pressured causes his friends to pull up. without making any effort to roleplay injuries he makes a loud and clear shout " Shoot everyone on foot, they have just stabbed me" . we run away.

I have tried going to discord to chat to him but his excuses were that he only saw 1 guy and he apparently acted injured when he gave a callout to his team.
My opinion is that this player is a clear example over someone playing to win items and faced with the fact that he was about to lose it to new-looking players he couldn't come to terms with it, therefore he NVLED to increase his chances of survival ( which worked ) and then didn't RP his injuries further ruining the situation.

Overall i'm severely disappointed with this situation and how to player acted, he clearly wasn't down to follow rules and act like how he would expect a robbery victim of his own act.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1AHO7tK64mRiSP/d1337ChGpeUP?invite=cr-MSw3ZmQsMjAzNDU0NTQyLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I run into the shop to use the ATM, go to use my eye on the ATM and see one guy run out with nothing in his hands (turned out had dusters) and say put your hands up. I pull my gun to defend myself, spin to the right and see the rest of you.  By this point i have ran behind a shelf and already have my gun out and radio in. I  gained some distance and tried to defend myself. I have been on the server for nearly 3 years i think and to say i value in game items over the rules is a joke. If i had known there was more than one of you i would have put my hands up but one guy with what i thought was fists poses little threat to somone with a gun.As for the not acting injured i was putting on an injured voice and dont quite know what more your expecing of me. I tried to talk it through in discord and explain i only saw one of you by the time i pulled my gun but you didnt care and just spoke over me every time. The way you handled the liasion was very childish and im not sure what you wanted out of the call as you had a bad attitude from the begining. Also after watching your video to the end after just stabbing be you then jump over a wall and /e sleep which im pretty sure is exploiting mid situatuion

Last edited by a moderator:
ill not talk on the situation as it will be reviewed by a staff member.

But i handled the liaison childish, u pulled a bunch of immature kids in when the situation only involved me and you, to back u up and then ur only excuse was u could only see 1 guy. when gta is a 3rd person game and i know that when u walk through the doors of a shop u can see over the shelves and see us all with weapons coming at you. 

lying down on the floor is not exploiting, pretty sure in real life i would be able to horizontally place my body on the floor in order to reduce my chances of being seen.  

enough said.

. Also after watching your video to the end after just stabbing be you then jump over a wall and /e sleep which im pretty sure is exploiting mid situatuion

lol.png

ur only excuse was u could only see 1 guy. when gta is a 3rd person game and i know that when u walk through the doors of a shop u can see over the shelves and see us all with weapons coming at you. 
in your clip you show all of you emoting behind so i cant see you? and i was looking at the ATM, yes its 3rd person but i was looking at the wall

lying down on the floor is not exploiting, pretty sure in real life i would be able to horizontally place my body on the floor in order to reduce my chances of being seen.  

enough said.
As for this weve always been told that if you use any emote after a sit has started its classed as exploiting and people have been banned before for this

I am the robber wearing the pumpkin top in this situation

yes we were hiding behind the shelving but we all stood up and i would say u had plenty of time to see how many of us there are

i cant see why you say you've only seen 1 person yet managed to walk around the shop past all of us,  pull out your radio and call it in without seeing any more of us, and then took the decision to run outside with your gun, turn around where u proceeded to shoot at 4 people coming at you with weapons.

This is clearly frustrating as it has happened 3 times to us lately people nvl which is why my friend was clearly agitated in the call 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening/ morning @Mxtty1011@Bart Green
I hope we are well!

Before I get into this,
Do you have a clip of your POV during this situation, @Bart Green?

quite clearly u hit the key bind for your gun when u seen multiple people, then even when u have all 4 people pointing weapons at you you still hit radio and give comms to your friends. Not something someone should do when they should be fearing their life.

admin can be the judge though

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon. 

Thank you for providing your POV @Bart Green

After carefully reviewing both sides, from start to finish, this is a rather messy 'robbery'. 
Running up and yelling 'Hands up son' without the visible weapon or his sight of another player, I can see the justification of reaching for his gun and attempting to create distance.

However, @Bart Green, sighting the second robber with the knife, then the third, should have made you consider that you are indeed outnumbered and in a confined space.  Instead of stopping to comply, you reach out on radio and continue your escape of the store with the robbers in tow. 
I'd like to know what your thought process was here?

On a side note, @Mxtty1011
Could you tell me what rule (C1.14) is, and why you think I may be asking you this?

Hi Violet, cheers for the reply. My reasoning for making a run for it and radioing my gang was because after i pulled the gun and got behind the shelving i saw the door was open and thought i could make it out easily and called for help as i knew some of my gang were in the area as i just left them to come fuel up.

C1.14 rule states you cant talk out of character if a player breaks a rule, for example threatening a ban.

the reason for me reassuring him that he has 4 weapons at him was because im confused how players don't understand the rule and before this robbery it had been happening all day as u can see by my other reports, and to help him not getting a report against him i tried lightly hinting that he must fear his life without actually talking out of character. once again by saying that I'm with 4 people all with weapons. was trying to help him , and he still NVLed

Good afternoon to you both,
I hope we are well!

Thank you both for your replies.
Now I'll get into things starting with @Bart Green

Shortly after you had pulled out your firearm, you was at a clear disadvantage in a confined space, with people blocking your path to the exit of the doors. Yet, instead of complying for the sake of the RP,  you run outside to where you have more room to shoot at your attackers, yet ultimately meet you demise.
Quite clearly shown from the other POV - you do not act your injuries nor remotely sound injured with, 'Shoot everybody on foot Mack, they've just stabbed me'. 

Given how long you have been a part of the community for, I expected better from you. 

Now onto @Mxtty1011
I have seen your other reports, but I am dealing with this one as its own. 

The reason I asked you to find and discuss this rule, is because you were witnessed by another staff member talking about this report in game, referencing the fact a 'god' had told you that hiding whilst in an animation wasn't exploiting - so you attached it into the report. 
This was while you were driving on the highway past the prison, presumably with a friend, however is in clear breach of rule C1.14:

(C1.14) Threats to report / Disputes / Breaking RP in Voice - There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example, if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only.

Regardless who you are with, you must remain in character at all times unless told otherwise by a member of staff. Given your history and also lengthy time with the community, I thought you might have learned by now. 

So, to conclude - the action will be as followed:

Char ID: 22491
Rules Broken: G2.4 (NVL) & G4.4 (When you are downed)
Punishment: 2 Day Ban. FBS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Char ID: 101825 
Rules Broken: C1.14
Punishment: Added to current ban. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back