What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 541 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Martinez

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Benjamin Callaghan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 541

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/18/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As a group we had been going around handing out invites for an upcoming event. Whilst attempting to find someone at hospital a player came up from behind us and opened fire into the car, killing one of the people in it, without providing any RP at all. The confusion in all of our voices shows just how out of the blue this was.

After speaking to the individual in liaison shortly after, it transpired that he had attempted to rob one of our members about 72 hours prior and it didn't go well for him, resulting in him losing his weapons and being left stranded having to walk back from the robbing site. As a result of this, 541 felt it would be okay to notice we were about, go and arm up, then find us and shoot us without any prior interaction. Not only this, but he shot the entirely wrong person.

ID 541 appears in the video just after 4:30 and begins shooting before running away

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGoYIunmDwI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello i will upload my body warn and a further 2 other peoples body warn not only this i will also upload members metagaming because i honestly dont know how you knew it was my character that done the shooting until after our discussion in discord which blows my mind, randomly 2 individuals are driving around looking for me after our discussion in discord or an admin told you who shot you then you act on this info in game as explained in discord i did attempt to rob a member i did get my glock taken off me which i honestly didnt care fair play i was left zip tied blurred vision in the middle of no where for 3 hours NOT DONE IN MY EYES, regarding the no interaction i know that you are a well known family in the city and i wanted to make sure that it was a shoot and run i did not want no interaction with you i wanted to shoot you and leave if i had an interaction with you you would of shot me or surrounded me doesn't make sense. regarding shooting the wrong person the person i was aiming for target 1 you claim was in the front seat and i shot the person in the back left seat target 2 which i believed to be my target1 when shooting someone bullets can fly any where theres been times where im with someone who has beef and been caught in the cross fire shit happens i haven't randomly gone out to kill someone it was from a previous dispute and because you say its done doesn't mean its done no matter how big you are in the city. if a staff member thinks iv done wrong then il hold my hands up but i believe it was fair play even after the nvl from having a gun to your head then hitting them with a batton or after the meta gaming you done at prison   

FYI you also claimed that there's a 24hour rule on when you can continue beef staff is this true have recording of discord chat 

will upload body worn shortly got loads of it 

sorry for spelling cba

Evening, 

Firstly thank you for taking the time to comment, I would like to firstly start by saying that I didn't claim there was a 24 rule where you can continue beef, what we discussed is that you cant come up to someone days later and Kill on Site without any roleplay weather there was an altercation or not.

I don't know about any following interactions with you, myself and 1 other spoke with you in Discord, then we logged off as it was late. We didn't share any info on your name or who you were so I don't see how anyone can have metagamed anything, but if you have proof metagaming then please be my guest to make an independent player report, as it is not relevant to this one about your RDM. 

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for spelling cba
You can't be arsed spelling or with the report? 
Either way, we ask that people involved in a player report take them seriously and act accordingly. 

You've made several accusations of rule breaks back towards Jay, unfortunately as stated above, this is not relevant to the matter at hand and would require a separate report, submitted by yourself with sufficient evidence to back your claims. I kindly ask that you keep to the topic at hand, @zycho

DREX you can clearly see that i wrote sorry about the spelling cba dont try be silly and try twist things (staff - JAY MATE)  i take all reports seriously and try to maintain a fair and positive attitude in the city. 

regarding the rule break claims i mentioned them on here as i didn't want to put a report and be accused of revenge report as you clearly got confused about me saying cba anything can happen...

iv looked at the recording and have 3 recordings which are related but i will put a report in at a later date.

Thanks 

FYI Thanks as in thank you not Thanks as in taking the mick 🙂

Also i spoke to 3 people from city who advised that because i didn't have an interaction at start its rdm. i was clearly going for "KATE" which from jay footage clearly shows her in the driver seat. i accidently shot someone else with red/ginger hair. i did have previous rp with Kate as explained above which was a day or 2 ago. Me and my mates have been on the watch for her since. my understanding is there was no prior rp or interaction then its rdm. didn't know there was a time frame of when you continue the rp. so id need to talk to them before doing anything and what is the time frame for this ie the next day in RL? like i said if i done something wrong i will not lie about it so if i done wrong then i need to be told and obviously what needs to be done i will accept.

apologies to whoever i shot

Thanks 

Right - Let's get on with this, shall we? I'll try not to be 'silly and twist things'...
This is as clear cut as it gets, there may have been an interaction "a day or two ago", this does not justifying shooting somebody on sight in the slightest!
Each killing should have some form of 'lead up' with high quality role play being provided - At the end of the day, role playing is the whole purpose of 'FiveM RP' !

Seeing as there was no role play provided by @zychoin this scenario, a situation where all of the 'opponents' were stationary and in a situation where role play definitely could have taken place, the report will be actioned and approved accordingly.

Ban: G1.2 - 2 days.
Char: 77058 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back