What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 543 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mason Kray

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 543

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 200

What best describes this incident ?: Player did not value his life.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We pulled up on a taxi, Had a glock to his head ordered him to put his hands up and he pulls a knife, not valuing his life as seen in the video.
There was no prior interaction with his user, its not seen in the clip but he proceeds to say "you initiated" for putting a gun to his head, he should've complied.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/8FX55OR3LLrNX/d1337jPVw4vm?invite=cr-MSxob0csMzY2OTA3ODUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I AM REALLY SORRY MAN! i was really tired in the moment and had been robbed 8 times over and u was the 9th i was pissed and my actions shouldnt of caused this. I'm sorry

I can understand the frustration but breaking rules is not really excusable just because you're unhappy with the situation you're in.

You clearly know what you did was wrong so I don't think much more has to be said about it.

While deciding how to action this it's occurred to me that @Connor Anderson- it wasn't you that was killed. Why have you opened a report on someone else's behalf? It's less than ideal and really backs me into a corner when it comes to resolving it between parties because I can't exactly ask you whether you accept his apology on your friends behalf. Can you not do that unless it's completely unavoidable in future and in this case, bring this to the attention of your friend so he can reply here and state whether he's happy to treat this as resolved or not.

I can understand the frustration but breaking rules is not really excusable just because you're unhappy with the situation you're in.

You clearly know what you did was wrong so I don't think much more has to be said about it.

While deciding how to action this it's occurred to me that @Connor Anderson- it wasn't you that was killed. Why have you opened a report on someone else's behalf? It's less than ideal and really backs me into a corner when it comes to resolving it between parties because I can't exactly ask you whether you accept his apology on your friends behalf. Can you not do that unless it's completely unavoidable in future and in this case, bring this to the attention of your friend so he can reply here and state whether he's happy to treat this as resolved or not.

I opened this report as it affected all off our RP not just the person that was killed, but I get his point of being robbed over and over again can be frustrating however you should always stick to the high rp standard and not break rules as you're frustrated.

He did although reply and acknowledge what he did was wrong and he shouldn't off done it, I do hope he truly learns from this and isn't just saying it to avoid punishment. I personally don't feel the need to go further with this report.

The only actual reason I made this report is because the user made out what he did was right when I spoke to him, but I guess he was just pissed off and had a bar day, which is understandable.

Alright - since you made the report and are willing for it to be closed we can leave it at that.

@BigA3958Value your life in future, regardless of what's happened prior.

Report closed

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back