What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 543 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Clark

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ben Clark

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 543

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/16/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2110

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Cuffing

Please (in detail) describe the incident: There was a incident outside the lost compound with police. The police started to shoot my friend. I decided to hit the police officer with a machete from my bike and drive off I return to the situation to make sure no other mara was arrested and when I came back I got tackled off my bike by 543 another mara member tackled the officer so I could get away and while the officer was on the floor he cuffed me which is combat cuffing this happened between 21:10 - 21:20

I called 543 to team speak and he said he cuffed me as I got tackled. I asked him to see his POV he replied as I record my whole sessions its going to take a while for me to get the footage. I responded to him and said look there's no rush. Finish your RP for the night and send me your POV when you finished your RP for the night. But he has not sent me his POV over so I feel like I have been ignored so i have put a report up

https://i.imgur.com/jK0Yv1x.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1exWJzQEQz_p5m/d1337eKtEVHG?invite=cr-MSx6c3ksMTg2NjgxMzA5LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Combat cuffing is when cuffs have been placed on you whilst your hands are not above your head and are by your side, in the clip you have linked i tackled you and the moment i got up my caps button was pressed to which i pressed cuff the same time i had been tackled my self, i do not have a clip my self as medal wasnt running at the time i thought it did, i was much closer but due to slight desync it looked different. https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1eyoBjFnv9OOgK/4gvtDVsCOvUJ?invite=cr-MSwzMHMsODc5Mzk0Mjgs you also then got beanbagged so that also kept you down in my pov this is the pov of another officer just a fyi. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Combat cuffing is when cuffs have been placed on you whilst your hands are not above your head and are by your side, in the clip you have linked i tackled you and the moment i got up my caps button was pressed to which i pressed cuff the same time i had been tackled my self, i do not have a clip my self as medal wasnt running at the time i thought it did, i was much closer but due to slight desync it looked different. https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1eyoBjFnv9OOgK/4gvtDVsCOvUJ?invite=cr-MSwzMHMsODc5Mzk0Mjgs you also then got beanbagged so that also kept you down in my pov this is the pov of another officer just a fyi. 
I would like to see your pov of you cuffing me. The video you provided me still shows you cuffing me while you was tackled on the floor. Does not matter if i was bean bagged on the floor this whole report is about you cuffing me while you are tackled on the ground 

I would like to see your pov of you cuffing me. The video you provided me still shows you cuffing me while you was tackled on the floor. Does not matter if i was bean bagged on the floor this whole report is about you cuffing me while you are tackled on the ground 
I wasnt recording, in the liason i assumed i was, your argument is combat cuffing and thats the only pov in hand

@Price - Robz

before I look into this report, I’d just like to ask, when this incident occurred did you remove @Ben Clarkfrom cuffs, or did you continue with the detention?

Also @Ben Clarkdo you have recorded footage  or audio of the liaison?

Yes i did decide to continue the detention but in the cells we let him go after paying his tickets and a fine for the weapon, there was an option of prison but we pushed the agenda of a fine instead 

@Price - RobzI know from the Liaison that you have full length session recording.

Could we have the footage from your POV of this event please? 

If you don't have it, what has happened to it? This could potentially be the difference in the outcome of this report.

@Hank Summersi thought i had medal running in the first place and my game records sessions instead of clips i stated to ben in the liason that i would show him. however once i realised i did not i asked another officer if they had their POV. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good Afternoon all,

So on review of the evidence I've come to the following conclusion.

@Price - Robzeven though you were tackled during your arrest, and you claim that you were tackled at exactly the same time which I belive, you still continued with the detention and in my eyes it would have made more sense for you to uncuff @Ben Clarkand start again (although again I understand this may not have been your first thought due to the on-going situation). This for me would fall under common sense.

Due to you attempting to 'right the wrong' to put it, by issuing Ben with a FPN rather than a custodial sentence tells me that you knew it was a sketchy situation, but the damage had already been done.

Because of the above, the following will be enacted,

CharID: 38105

Rule(s) Broken: C1.7

Punishment: Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back