What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 546 / 806 / 846 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexzino

Unlinked
Please delete this topic as it was resolved - Spoke with Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, 

Id like to comment on this, I'm unsure which ID I am as his video coincidently doesn't show it. I have no video footage of the altercation which occurred as i didn't think it was necessary. 

Initially we all were at the hospital, me and two other friends. As this person came out the hospital he asked one of my friends if his voice box is working, and he replied back saying "it is, but i recognise your voice what's your name". At the moment he decided to run, and my friend shouted to me "it was him who killed us yesterday". From the footage he provided you can see at the start of the video all 3 of us try to attack him (failing miserably). 

While he's running and us shouting we decided to kill him with our car. As soon as he was killed he went on to say how we're going to get reported and went on how he's going to get us banned, which funnily enough he missed out in the video. This was said before he got our ID (he shouted our ID numbers shortly after). From his report I'm assuming medal miraculously cut all of our voice except anything which makes him look innocent. 

Nevertheless a bunch of guys turned up in a black Mercedes around 5 minutes later, knowing him. One tried putting him in the car while few of our friends explained to them how they attacked us the night before, of course not obeying orders shots were fired from me. The situation had ended there. 

I feel like this report was unnecessary, and was done out of pure spite. I hope admin team will appreciate these situations do occur and  no rules were broken intentionally (if any were) 

Many thanks 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back