What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 547 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryption

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Harold Reese

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 547

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/12/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1952

What best describes this incident ?: C2.3 - Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had been taxi'ing in order to try and get my money up as I was running quite low on money, once I had finished up I decided to drive back to the Padrino house to park my car as it was cutting it close to the 8pm restart. During this time my game was lagging significantly, and I noticed an individual on a bike. The individual on the bike was following me for quite some distance so I decided to stop and have a chat with them to see what they wanted. After a bit of talking and him finding out my identity he told me to put my hands up presumably in an attempt to rob me, I complied and proceeded to step out my car and put my hands up. They then proceeded to step off their vehicle and in doing so put their gun away, I took the opportunity to take my gun out and shoot the individual for my own safety whilst his gun was not present. As my game had been previously been lagging I left the individual in the middle of the road and went and parked my car. I then logged off as my game was lagging too much and would deal with the individual upon the server restart.

With this I took my chances and would hope he would return after the restart where I'd have others that could assist me if my game was lagging. There was always a chance he could've been taken to hospital, but I've been informed that the individual combat logged shortly after they were downed and then didn't return after the restart. I know there's a chance they could've been picked up, and that's my bad for not dealing with the individual at the time, however I would've loved to have proceeded the RP with the individual whether that be via dodgy doctor or hospital, but they combat logged and I was unfortunately unable to proceed with this RP.

I'm not sure whether I'd be able to get a compensation for anything they had on themselves as there is no guarantee they wouldn't have been picked up by someone whilst I wasn't present, and if I've missed out on that then so be it, but I'd love to get some further clarity on that with whoever handles this report. I would've spoken to the individual after the incident but I wasn't able to identify who they were and I hadn't realised they had combat logged until after the restart so I wouldn't know who to contact if I wanted to. It is a shame that the individual had to combat log and I hate to have to report people, but I believe that they were only combat logging just to save their gun which is unfortunate and I believe they need to learn the lesson from this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/14kCVHfGJwrhJr/d13374tiBCsh?invite=cr-MSw1V24sMTE2MzUwNTkwLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi @Cryption, thank you for making this report!

As for the combat logging, I have checked the logs in relation to the evidence you have provided and I can agree that rule C2.3 has been breached in this scenario.

As for yourself, you were being held at gunpoint in this situation. Although the opposing players gun was technically lowered as he got off of his vehicle, this is a game mechanic and you used that to your advantage.
Generally speaking this isn't really what we should be doing and you have altered the roleplay situation to your advantage by doing this, please do not let us see this kind of thing again moving forward.

Due to the above, I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Action: Perm Ban Following FBS

Character Name: Tommy Savage

Rule(s): C2.3

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back