What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 552, 852 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelyn West

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mia Ingram

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 552, 874

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/05/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 30

What best describes this incident ?:  (G1.2) (G1.3)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Didnt really want to make this report but feel as if i should as i have been pulled for this in the past.

This evening me and my friend Donny were driving near pillbox hospital when a car came and crashed into us pretty fast, we stopped to make sure the driver ID:552 was ok and to find out why he rammed us, we suspected this to be (G1.1) "ramming player vehicles without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM" (In liason ID:552 stated that his game froze and it was a head issue so we were forced to accept that point as it could happen to any of us.

When ID: 552 Eventually starts talking, saying he is ok from the collision his friend runs accross the road and tries to steal the car whilst Donny is repairing it and Mia is in the passenger seat, Donny says get out of the car and we tell him he has a gun pointed to his head. They see us fixing the car and decide to try steal it, literally running over to our car and his friend just so happens to have had head issues and rammed us. (G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with.

ID:874  Exits the vehicle and runs over to his friend who has conviently just started talking at the same time his friend tries to steal our car, ID:874 then calls us a bunch of baldies, to which Donny calls him a freak, We were then away to leave when ID:552 decides to shoot both Mia and Donny without engaging in any sort of high quality RP, didnt ask us to step out of the car, didnt give us demands to follow just straight up shoots. (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)

ID: 874 then bragged about having Mia in his car and seemed quite focused on Mia even though she hadnt done anything wrong, they took Mia to a dodgy doctor to try take her Ceramic Pistol but The dodgy doctor felt genourous and killed Mia.

Ive been pulled for RDM before and i put more effort in than this in that scenario.

I dont care about loosing the gun, i just feel the RP was very poor. We are all here to have high quality RP and that RP could have evolved so much more than just shooting two people wihout giving them any sorts of demands. 

If either side have footage would love to see their side of events 🙂 

Finally thanks to the staff team for reviewing this report. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

So I will start with the G1.3 as you have accepted my honest response as to why I initially crashed into you with it being lag/desync. This was both in game, as you can see in the clip I say I have a brain freeze and then later in liaison where I stated my game froze. This along with the fact that its clearly obvious that it wasn't intentional with the delayed response between us and nothing continuous about the 'ramming' goes to show that there is nothing 'random' or a 'death match' about it.

That to me means G1.1 is invalid in this report.

After accepting this, how can you then go on to claim G1.3 if the reason why we became engaged was out of my control? With G1.3 related to Jet, I also believe this is a wild claim as you can see in the clip, he cooperates with you straight away and gets out the car with his response of saying "don't ever point a gun at me again". After he jumps off the car and LEAVES you, you THEN approach and confront both myself and Jet when you could've left it there. Stating "who are you calling a baldy". You can hear me say in your clip "ay relax, just drive away man" With your response being "just drive Donny" and that followed by Donny calling us freaks. You had ample opportunities to leave the situation and the time you decide to, you insult both of us. I feel like at this point my response was valid. Nothing random about it. YOU continued the situation so in terms of baiting, I don't believe this to be the case. 

I'm not going to comment further on the RDM claim as it lies in line with the RVDM claim. 

Your final closing sentence of Jet bragging seems totally irrelevant with the report. I find it childish myself and not necessary. 

You have stated both in the 'Please describe the incident' section and your second to last sentence that you yourself have been pulled for RDM in the past. Please keep context and comments relevant to this report. Comparing it to your own past experiences is not needed nor requested. Thanks.

I will end with this. Mia, in the liaison you stated before we left that and I quote. 

"I do want my gun back so I'm gonna put in a comp request". 
I then replied saying "so that means you have to report me"
You then agreed in response.

Now in this report you have stated that you DON'T CARE about losing the gun? Two very conflicting statements.

I was in the liaison call for around 30 minutes trying to resolve the situation, just to hear you was going to report me anyways to get your gun back.

I will not comment further unless staff request, thank you.

So I will start with the G1.3 as you have accepted my honest response as to why I initially crashed into you with it being lag/desync. This was both in game, as you can see in the clip I say I have a brain freeze and then later in liaison where I stated my game froze. This along with the fact that its clearly obvious that it wasn't intentional with the delayed response between us and nothing continuous about the 'ramming' goes to show that there is nothing 'random' or a 'death match' about it.

That to me means G1.1 is invalid in this report.
Like i said it can happen to all of us and is invalid but just wanted the full context in the report. 

After accepting this, how can you then go on to claim G1.3 if the reason why we became engaged was out of my control? With G1.3 related to Jet, I also believe this is a wild claim as you can see in the clip, he cooperates with you straight away and gets out the car with his response of saying "don't ever point a gun at me again"
He tries to steal the car, clearly he is driving and when we say we have a gun to him he stops and gets out, he was clearly forcing us into an RP situation at that time. If he didnt want a gun pointed at him maybe he shouldnt just jump in random cars 🙂 

After he jumps off the car and LEAVES you, you THEN approach and confront both myself and Jet when you could've left it there. Stating "who are you calling a baldy". You can hear me say in your clip "ay relax, just drive away man" With your response being "just drive Donny" and that followed by Donny calling us freaks.
At this point jet has forced us into RP tried to act hard and intimidate us while threatening FE-13 saying your screwwed FE-13, of course we came to ask why jet randomly decided to name call both of us and diss our gang when all we did was stop to make sure his friend was ok. You called donny a new he called you a new, Tit for Tat but didnt need to result in being shot in the head with no high quality RP. 

I feel like at this point my response was valid. Nothing random about it. YOU continued the situation so in terms of baiting, I don't believe this to be the case. 
The rule ill quote: Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence. 

Where was the demands?

Why did you just resort to violence?

Why did you feel like just shooting someone when you called donny a baldy and he called you a freak? Because we didnt just resort to violence with you guys? In the liason also you mentioned your RP was poor? So whats changed your mind.

Your final closing sentence of Jet bragging seems totally irrelevant with the report. I find it childish myself and not necessary. 

You have stated both in the 'Please describe the incident' section and your second to last sentence that you yourself have been pulled for RDM in the past. Please keep context and comments relevant to this report. Comparing it to your own past experiences is not needed nor requested. Thanks.
I hadnt said anything apart from why are you calling us baldies, But jet seemed to take such an interest in me bragging on the phone, and taking me to a dodgy doctor but leaving Donny in a car. I dont find it childish i just wanted your POV?

Please describe incident section is for me to build my case against you, using my previous ban as a fair example to this one as if everyone is expected to have a good standard of RP so should you. We are all treated equally and the staff team will make their decision on this case and ill respect their decision either way, if it goes in or not in favour of myself. 

I will end with this. Mia, in the liaison you stated before we left that and I quote. 

"I do want my gun back so I'm gonna put in a comp request". 
I then replied saying "so that means you have to report me"
You then agreed in response.

Now in this report you have stated tht you DON'T CARE about losing the gun? Two very conflicting statements.

I was in the liaison call for around 30 minutes trying to resolve the situation, just to hear you was going to report me anyways to get your gun back.
I am reporting this as i feel a rule has been broken, again its upto the staff team wether to accept or deny. 

Finally we were in liason for around 10-15 minutes tops where Danoo, Liam where present.

Wont be responding further but thanks for your response, Have a good day everyone

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So let's start this off, 

No hard feelings, however I am going to pop a report up on the forums because I want compensation for the gun as they're not easy to get
This was said during the liason whilst a member of staff was present. I think we have a miss understanding on what "Report a player" is for, its not meant to regain lost gear its meant for bettering the community and educating people however that may be.

Now onto the report itself, 

Based on what I can see in the video it does not violate the rules you have reported them for. The RP could have been better yes but apart from that you were the aggressor here. You decided to go back, and ended up getting shot for it. A minor situation gone out of control that could have easily been avoided.

Now I will be denying the report but here's somethings I want both of you to take from here

1: @Katelyn West - Act out your injury's, you were just shot and should be acting accordingly.

2:  @Chuck Greenhorn- Just make sure there's more RP before shooting someone

Just a small verbal warning for you both, take the knowledge from here and grow from it, now I wish you both a wonderful day!

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back