What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 57, 65, 85, 130 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilli

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Elina Michael

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 57, 65, 85, 130

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1207

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming/Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Firstly let me start with I am open to speaking to you guys. I had a little DM with Ollie however doesnt really have anything todo with all this. I was rather busy afterwards and had work. So i had to leave for work. Ive just got home and am putting this up now.

So i was covert and fooled a grove st member into hanging out with me. While at a clothes shop Vagos take him at gun point. I Commandeered his Desert raid and eventually get shot at and shoot back. On me at the time i had Glock ammo and binos flashlight that where police issued. Otherwise, nothing else no PNC or warrant card. There were suspicions but that was mostly based on Voice IDing and gangs moan about that so they shouldn't do it to us simple. However, they had no physical proof I was an officer. They dodgy me as they believe my false story and name and how I got said Glock of a friend in another gang. While my clip has no audio from myself unsure why broke you can hear at end the reasoning behind batting me was because I was "glock 17 or whatever they use and it jammed when she give it to us"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/W4PP5tHCVB8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well to say the least it wasn't really a report I thought I would be replying to. We had been looking for Grove all morning and had found 2 at the same time one of which you were with in the clothing store when we entered and took him hostage. The Desert raid vehicle I believe it is called belongs to one of them so when we then saw it driving around the city 2 minutes later we obviously took chase. At that point I believe you had 4 Vagos chasing you. I shot out the back tyre and you span out which led to me trying to get you of that vehicle before being shot at. This is what then led to the shootout and you being downed.

As soon as we arrived to your body you were still conscious. This then led to me recognizing your voice due to the amount of times you have been up on Mt Haan in the early mornings. In addition to this I have seen you conducting UC work on your Double T an example of this was the Triad hospital shootout. MK also spoke about the weapon being used a standard issued firearm that police are able to carry (Glock 17) . This all created speculation to whether or not your were actually a Police officer. However then nail in the coffin was the fact that When I asked if it is Elina Michael you replied ''You already know who it is.'' 

I had only spoke to you the other night about my PNC and you had given me your name which had to changed to Michael instead of Trap. A name change is something to remember in all honesty hence me originally asking you at the start. Yes we then took you to the dodgy to try and gain a weapon as anyone would have, however when you were up and dropped the weapon it broke. At that point we already knew you were an officer. We played it off to grove that you knew to much about weapons and had removed the firing pin which gave us more information about who you possibly were. 

If you would like to go TS/Discord I'm sure we would be happy to try and resolve the situation. 

like i said im happy to chat. However

We played it off to grove that you knew to much about weapons and had removed the firing pin
this was after i was dumped because the gun jammed thus i am a fed. At the end there was still no hard evidence. All you had to do because as soon as you claimed i was a fed first thing you guys did was /me removes bodycam. when rather than relying on gun to break could have just used /me searches for bodycam to help confirm your said suspicions. Rather than relying on gun to drop. As has been said many times to both police and crims. Voice IDing is not enough at time of voice id i was still masked up and completely covered. I have 4-character slots who all sound the same. One thing i have on all my characters is they all have 1 tattoo that is unique to them. Example Elina has a rose on her left arm below sleeve. There is lots of otherways Elina could have been confirmed. Im fine with the suspison starting from vocie. But there was a whole lot more that could have been used to ID me than just a gun jamming. 

Anyway I am working tonight late so if not soon will have to be another day to chat but am about all of tomorrow 

MK also spoke about the weapon being used a standard issued firearm that police are able to carry (Glock 17)
I also gave a story being the Glock. I got it from a friend in Aztecas. All you had to do was ask what azteca and could link back to Elina too. I purposely left ways to find out because i dont want to be untouchable. If you had asked there is only one azteca that knows me as fake name i gave you. They would be only ones i could claim gave it to me. 

At that point we already knew you were an officer
If you knew for sure than like the other guy who kept screaming to dump me when he first said it you would have done that. You did believe my story slightly what is why you took me to dodgy as you knew there was a chance you was wrong like you said after you wasnt. But the fact is there was a doubt and no real hard evidence to support claim i was police. 

You also say that the nail in coffin was what i said. Then you immediatly backtracked on your claim you just made over radio. 

wouldnt let me edit last reply smh.

but again as ik itll merge or some shit so its at the bottom

Anyway I am working tonight late so if not soon will have to be another day to chat but am about all of tomorrow 

Last edited by a moderator:
TO staff reading this.

I am happy to close to as they had some info that they got some more info that was out of my range so happy to close this however would advise careful on what they say in character at the end. As out of context seems dodgy however happy with what they have given story. 

However i would like to leave this here
f60b792578960521beda53a4757a8109.png

Just because a gun jams you can not class them as police its considered metagaming as In character you wouldnt know its just police guns that break

Hello @Chilli& @OllieR

I will close this report as per requested to by Chilli. However, I will state that a gun jamming is not the way to identify a cop as PapaSmurphy stated in a ticket. This would be a rule break, please do better in future.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back