What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 570 351 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slawek

Some Hobo
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Slawek

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 570 351

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/05/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1534

What best describes this incident ?: Poor Quality RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Well, these 2 guys scammed me and then decided to take me hostage. Now the issue i have is during the hostage taking there was basically no quality RP provided. Mostly me just starting a chat about that they could overthrow their boss. Then they took me to a dumping place, took my stuff. I was then hopefull there was going to be something interesting RP there, as in they let me go but they will hunt me down if i tell anyone or something. Instead what happened is i got ziptied, blindfolded and stabbed after being told "it is what it is"

I think this is the perfect example of the "rob and dump" mentality. Bare bones RP provided, full focus on getting some money and making sure they get no repercussions within RP, whilst not providing any interesting RP to the person being robbed and then executed. In my eyes this mentality has no place on the server as it is a roleplay server, not a money grinding server. The worst thing is that this is an official gang doing it, which should be keeping up high standards of RP. This just looks like a way for gangs to quickly get some money with minimum RP and no risk at all pretty much as they always dump someone no matter the roleplay that takes place.

For staff reviewing, session IDs can be seen at 0:35

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/yRYsi4KJLIE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Slawek, I Was the 'Irish' one in the clip. Now, apologies for the scenario you were involved in. Firstly, ive been spoken to ingame by an admin and he has explained the situation to me. Obviously from your point of view this wasnt up to your RP standards that you would expect. From mine, personally i thought it was decent, the wiping of phone and contacts, the dumping of the phone etc. Their isnt much you can say to someone that you have just took money off, we had a chat and what not but other than that. You mentioned you owned the Aircraft dealership so that had an effect on the outcome as you are most likely a very influential person within the city. I cant personally comment on the final stab as it wasnt me but im sure the fella had his reason for that. 

Its understandable about the "Bad RP" but from our POV and level of RP we carry i believe this is of decent standards, as we could of just dumped you straight away instead of doing all the other RP bits and bobs. We have been spoke to by admins never the less and been informed that the dumping after scams needs to stop which is also understandable, as now we will just go down another RP route if we ever do another scam. 

As for the "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes" we didnt see anything towards us if you tried to reach out to us in OOC and once again apologies for that, if we seen any attempt of contact we would of head to TS / Liason and spoke it out. Myself i dont really look at the OOC chat as it doesnt really interest me in the slightest as most of the time it is complaints and OOC information. But, i can tell you if we seen you we would of 100% attempted to sort this out other ways. 

For what i have done, i believe it was all good and to the book. We had our RP. You're standards of RP might be different than others standards of RP, that being the case i do understand your view of the "rob and dump" but i much preach the fact that this does open the door to a safe future within roleplay and thats why alot of people do follow the path of dumping someone, as you never know what the victim will do. 

Once again Slawek, apologies for the Bad RP and i hope you understand the above. Cheers.

the wiping of phone and contacts, the dumping of the phone etc
See, that's where i disagree, simply doing some "/me" things does not constitue quality RP in my eyes. I think yes, it can improve roleplay, tho there has to be roleplay there to being with. The only RP with the wiping of the phone was you saying something about some girls number being there, to which i tried responding to get some RP going, but all that happened was i got told to stop speaking as that was you guys chatting between yourselves and i was not to get involved.

much preach the fact that this does open the door to a safe future within roleplay and thats why alot of people do follow the path of dumping someone, as you never know what the victim will do. 
That's what i mean, a lot of people using dumping with bare bones RP as a quick getaway. This is preventing long winded RP from developing. For example there, if you would have let me live with a stern warning or something that could have developed into a nice, more long term roleplay. With me having to pretend to still do everything legally as a shop owner who works closely with the police while for example hiring someone to catch you and bring you to me, possibly even hunting down the boss you spoke off with some torturing of you guys. There is a lot of RP that can happen if people just stop dumping each other. I'd say that's one of the examples of the win mentality. People would rather get some quick money and dump someone rather then letting them live and having to stay low profile for a while or avoid their hunters. Again, so many avenues that roleplay can go. Personally when you guys cleared my phone that's what i was hoping would happen, that would have been loads of fun and i would defo look past the low quality RP of this hostage situation, but since all i got is "it is what it is" i think that i just bad RP. 

but im sure the fella had his reason for that.
No doubt he had a reason, tho i doubt that reason was wanting to ensure high quality RP takes place. Rather looks like he wanted to get done quickly and scam another person, rinse and repeat for quick money with poor RP.

Hello there. 

It seems you guys are done discussing this, so I will go ahead and sort it out.

Quite honestly, my thoughts during the first 10 seconds were just "oh dear" as it started off with  "hands up right now" and unfortunately I did not see anything changing that... @Slawekgave plenty of roleplay and kept on tossing in bits and bobs for you to pick up on and got the bare minimum back. This is a very poor example of a robbery/hostage situation and it was so clear that you only spoke with him at all because "you had to". 

A /me is a great tool to enhance roleplay and underline certain things, but if there is barely anything there to begin with, it just doesn´t have any effect. If you would like to go down the route of robbing and dumping people, go for it. But make it fun and provide proper rp instead of this half arsed "let´s get this over with already" attitude. 

Also Glen, I never wanna hear "flex your surrender muscle" again. Just that alone shows how little you can be bothered with providing rp. If you can not even think of a way to say that without lowkey mentioning mechanics, then that is embarrassing to say the least.

Now let´s have a look at your records...

@Glen OBrienyou seem to feel comfortable in the unban section of the forums, so according to the fair ban system, you will be going back there. 

You will be receiving a permanent ban under
(G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone. 
and 
(G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.

@SamSelbynormally you would fall on a 7 days ban. However, one of your bans was under G7.1 as well, just a little over a month ago... Unfortunately, you do not seem to have learned from this. Thus, you will also have to appeal your ban.

You will be receiving a permanent ban under
(G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone. 

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back