What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 58 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTurn1p

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Turner

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 58

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/16/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1300

What best describes this incident ?: VDM not forgetting who i am and my friend!

Please (in detail) describe the incident: so before the VDM incident he stole my car. I hunted him down and found him dead and dumped him! he then tried telling me and Paul from AE that he didn't do it and he found my car up here and when he went over to my car it had blown up... my car didn't blow up as when I found him he was on top my car "dead" he told him in LOOC that after we do this he cant remember me and Paul... he then proceeded to say that he will come find us and get revenge!... he turned up at AE before 2pm storm stole a locals car and then VDM'd Paul and Anni! I took them to pillbox after storm as I couldn't get there in time! after Anni and Paul came back ID 58 decided to change clothes and come ask me in AE where he can buy a knife! I roleplayed it and told him you can get them from a shop! he then disappeared for 5 mins and came back with new clothing and a new car!. while I was on discord typing I then tab back in and find myself "dead" only reason I can think of is because he ran me over!.... more time passed and he kept driving past.. he then came over in a (BLACK COMET) asking if I Jack and I told him yes... I tabbed out again to check something on the internet and then came back to him ramming me with a (WHITE CAVALCADE ) He didn't kill me but Paul got in his car and chased him down and ID 58 jumped off a bridge and died! he then combat logged!

If Paul or Anni read this report feel free to comment your half aswell!

first clip is from me and for some reason you guys will only hear my beautiful voice and not others!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKfyfcB8NvM

Second clip is from Paul at AE
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1VzP5Qd9St1WXs/d1337EzPNJd6?invite=cr-MSxtTnUsNDAxMDQ3NTQs

Third clip is from Paul at AE
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Vzk21v-xfzEJ4/d1337Y47lfua?invite=cr-MSx1enAsNDAxMDQ3NTQs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKfyfcB8NvM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @MrTurn1p,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, I've reviewed the footage provided and have identified the player in question,

Firstly, I want to address the accusation of RVDM as shown in the footage, it's evident that there was no prior roleplay from the player involved that would justify their actions of running over other players.

Secondly, after looking through the server logs, it's evident that the player Combat logged from the server while incapacitated, Combat logging creates an unfair advantage for other players involved as this allows players to call NHS for help at different times which ultimately allows the player to seek medical attention that may have or not gotten and the time of being incapacitated, this also may disrupt any ongoing or future roleplay from this situation.

Regarding the accusation of breaking NLR, while there are claims made, the evidence provided isn't sufficient enough that indicates any wrong doing. Therefore no action will be placed against NLR.

It's evident from the player's actions that they are not here to prioritize roleplay or to follow the server rules ,there isn't really any intent from him to RP by displaying these actions.

ACtion Taken

CharID: 107037

Rules: G1.1 & C2.3

Duration: Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back