What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 581 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream / Jay Macs

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Harry Mac

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 581

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/02/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: Powergaming, Possibily Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Tried taking him hostage, put him in zipties as hes in zipties he panics and radios in that hes being taken.

I did ask him to TS however received no response

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/GUPspJKFwJTMA/d1337AODOinf?invite=cr-MSwyVHYsNTI1ODgzMTUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I couldn't see you in teamspeak channels after the situation, you clearly haven't tried very hard to contact me after the situation.

You are reporting me for powergaming and possibly exploiting which are both false claims. In no way shape or form in this situation have I manipulated the situation to best suit myself and that is definitely quite a stretch. 

You have also stated that I have "possibly" exploited, how can you report someone without being sure yourself that they've broken a rule?

Your report lacks validity, and you are throwing around accusations which have no value as there is no evidence of wrongdoing. 

I had my hands up for only a second before lowering them and using my radio.

I was well within my right to use my radio and speak as I was not zip tied and could use my hands freely.

You also didn't mention anything about using zip ties on me, making it difficult to see where the course of roleplay was being lead and your intentions.

I couldn't see you in teamspeak channels after the situation, you clearly haven't tried very hard to contact me after the situation.

You are reporting me for powergaming and possibly exploiting which are both false claims. In no way shape or form in this situation have I manipulated the situation to best suit myself and that is definitely quite a stretch. 

You have also stated that I have "possibly" exploited, how can you report someone without being sure yourself that they've broken a rule?

Your report lacks validity, and you are throwing around accusations which have no value as there is no evidence of wrongdoing. 

I had my hands up for only a second before lowering them and using my radio.

I was well within my right to use my radio and speak as I was not zip tied and could use my hands freely.

You also didn't mention anything about using zip ties on me, making it difficult to see where the course of roleplay was being lead and your intentions.
You were actively being ziptied,

I said power gaming/exploiting because i Have had this exact situation play out before and the offending party has been nullified im not 100% sure on which one hence why. You were being ziptied, knives to you and you are told not to panic. You are actively being placed in zipties and the following thing happenes.

You break value of life when you panic alarm and then speak on your radio. Aswell as talking on your radio whilst being placed in zipties. After this happened and entire 45 Minute situation followed on resulting in me dying purely because you did what you did. Your hands werent up for just a second they were up for some time your not within your right to use your radio when your being ziptied and being told not to touch your panic button.

Last ill be replying as will leave this upto staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds to me like you're upset about the outcome of the situation as you ended up on a wild goose chase, and dead.

Sounds to me like you're upset about the outcome of the situation as you ended up on a wild goose chase, and dead.
Not at all actually one of the more fun chases I’ve had. What is annoying is that the entire rp story we had planned for you was ruined by you breaking rules

Right, after reviewing the footage here is my decision.

@_RyanWhen it comes to NVL i don't think there is any debate that you did not value your life. You were told by Harry to not panic, yet you did, which led to you being stabbed. Clear cut NVL. When someone has a knife right up to you like that just comply, it will hopefully lead to some proper roleplay, do not panic just so you can win.

Now, the exploiting bit, this is the one i had to think about. Due to your clean record i'm going to lean towards this just being a bit of stupidity on your end, rather then an actual attempt at exploiting to influence the situation. Take it as a slap on the wrist, do not try anything like that again, because then it will be clear to us that you are exploiting.

Action taken:

581 - G2.4 - 1 Day Ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back