What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 582 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vas Hardy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Vas Hardy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 582

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/17/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2250

What best describes this incident ?: Random RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Please turn audio down on video as Medal recorded sound at 4000% more then it was and don't wanna damage someones ears xD

I was selling on my bike and some radnom car runs me over, at first I play along because I thought maybe his game lagged or something which happens but as soon as he got on my bike I knew where this was going, he then drove back and I tried rping for a little more asking him to get off my bike but he then hid the bike in the bush (he had broken it) and started stabing me without any saying any words, at this point my goal was to get his ID before he ran away (which is why I didn't risk attacking him back and kept driving closer as the ID was barely visible at first) and the server was having issues at that time (the storage and stuff wasn't openning earier and toogleheads kept saying I already used it when I haven't).

I typed in OOC for him to come to TS 3 times and he didn't reply at all so couldn't solve it there

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/sfH-DaMRvu4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back