What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 586 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's honestly absurd that you are claiming that I am not a part of the roleplay situation because you had moved on to the paramedics dealing with the other two dead guys. It was the same roleplay situation and your claims of RVDM don't hold up at all.
You didn't say a word before hitting us, during hitting us, or after hitting us. There wasn't much rp from your side at all after you were told to leave. In my opinion it was still random. 

If you were actively on scene asking about how your friends were doing or even just harassing us before hitting our vehicle then you would have had some reason to hit us and you would be considered actively involved in the rp but you just weren't... 

I can see from my bodycam that you were involved in the police chase in the Fire truck where you ran off, stole a car, came back round and hit us with it. Then the driver of the vehicle was shot, you were the passenger. You ran off after stepping out the vehicle and were spoken to and told to leave. You stole the car that we were originally hit by and parked it across the road then around a minute later you hit 3 people. 

No, not really. And I'll explain how I've reached the conclusion I have with the facts I presented to me. First things first, you've stated your reasoning for ramming us with the vehicle was "You had just killed my two friends in a RP situation so I hit you with my car as part of the RP situation." but as previously stated, your friends were still being treated/on the ground when you rammed us therefore not "just killed" as you seem to think. And even if they were both pronounced dead BEFORE you collided into us, it still to my knowledge would've been impossible for your character to know as you were parked on the other side of the street. Out of hearing and sight range of that entire situation. Which tells me one of two things occurred. You were in a discord call or otherwise with your mates who told you, Out Of Character, they were 'dead', which you then used as your excuse to ram into us and if I'm not mistaken that would be metagaming. Or you rammed into us for no reason which would be RVDM. Now as mentioned, that's with the evidence I have access to. If you've got proof which catagorically disproves you used OOC information then that's metagaming out the window however with the RVDM I'm not too sure how you'd prove they were "just killed" and your how character knew about it but that's just my perspective . I'm not throwing whatever I can at the wall and hoping something sticks, hence why I said "Borderline" and if you for some reason need to see the proof I have to back the argument just made then so be it. But I'd love to see what you have to disprove it and correct the record. 

You were a passenger of the vehicle rammed into us (the first time), but were you involved with the stolen fire truck? I didn't see it as we left the pursuit to refuel so not exactly sure. All I know is the guy in orange was the driver. And lying? You said this previously "I said that my character was dead from multiple gunshot wounds including ones to the head but you all ignored my roleplay." which I know is a lie so how about you cut out the hypocrisy. 

ShadowDirector, seeing as I've made the point of either metagaming or RVDM (assuming I understand the situation correctly) I'll upload the 6 mins before he rammed us for you to review also. I'll edit the link in once finished uploading.
And now you're accusing me of metagaming with absolutely no proof. Why don't you just accuse me of breaking every possible rule to save yourself the effort of typing them all out individually?

Before I was parked on the other side of the street I had driven by closer to see what was going on. I had also used you shooting my friend as a distraction to get a bit of a head start when I ran.

"If you've got proof which catagorically disproves you used OOC information then that's metagaming out the window"

So you have absolutely no evidence to show me metagaming and you want me to provide proof that I wasn't metagaming? That isnt how this works unfortunately for you.

You didn't say a word before hitting us, during hitting us, or after hitting us. There wasn't much rp from your side at all after you were told to leave. In my opinion it was still random. 

If you were actively on scene asking about how your friends were doing or even just harassing us before hitting our vehicle then you would have had some reason to hit us and you would be considered actively involved in the rp but you just weren't... 

Hahaha what are you talking about? What do people usually say as they hit people with a car? You were expecting something like this maybe?

Before - "I'm going to hit you with a car, don't use this forewarning to get out of the way or take cover please!"

During - "Take this! I'm hitting you with the aforementioned car right now!"

After - "I just hit you with a car, take that!"

Maybe I wasn't particularly chatty afterwards due to the 4 bullets in my characters head?

Saying I wasn't involved with the RP because I left to get a vehicle is complete BS and you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha what are you talking about? What do people usually say as they hit people with a car? You were expecting something like this maybe?

Before - "I'm going to hit you with a car, don't use this forewarning to get out of the way or take cover please!"

During - "Take this! I'm hitting you with the aforementioned car right now!"

After - "I just hit you with a car, take that!"

Maybe I wasn't particularly chatty afterwards due to the 4 bullets in my characters head?
jesus christ. 

I was thinking something along the lines of ''You killed my friends now I'm going to kill you 😠'' literally anything that would explain why you did it.

And I never said you weren't involved because you went to get a car, I said you weren't involved as you were released from police custody and you weren't heard from until you hit us..

You weren't actively engaging in rp therefore the vdm was random is what im saying 
The breaking character is self explanatory 
The poor quality rp is up to the staff to determine if they feel what you did with the paramedics was poor quality 

alright! enjoy ur evening sir/maam 
(the bodycam that shows the situation from when the man in the fire engine steps out to when you hit us will be posted soon xx) 

And now you're accusing me of metagaming with absolutely no proof. Why don't you just accuse me of breaking every possible rule to save yourself the effort of typing them all out individually?

Before I was parked on the other side of the street I had driven by closer to see what was going on. 

"If you've got proof which catagorically disproves you used OOC information then that's metagaming out the window"

So you have absolutely no evidence to show me metagaming and you want me to provide proof that I wasn't metagaming? That isnt how this works unfortunately for you.
If you read what I said then maybe you could understand, but apparently not? From my perspective it should be impossible for your character to know your mates were dead which is your stated reasoning for colliding into us therefore your character didn't know and it's RVDM or you used OOC information to do it? I literally stated that conclusion is reached from evidence I have access to? I don't have the full picture hence why if you do have proof (or even an explanation which you've failed to provide until just now) your character could've known then fair enough? 

"Before I was parked on the other side of the street I had driven by closer to see what was going on.", if that's true, fair enough, I didn't see it hence how it made no sense for your character to know. But if that is the case then my apologies. And again I stated this "seeing as I've made the point of either metagaming or RVDM (assuming I understand the situation correctly)" assuming I understand the situation correctly. Please actually read my statement, how I reached my conclusion and how with the evidence I have (Body Worn) and my perspective of the situation it would seem that way... I should probably clarify moving forward, I'm not omniscient, I don't know everything and I've never once not given you the chance to disprove me and set the record straight...  And just a side step to the left, do you actually have any video proof of your side of things? Seeing as ShadowDirector asked and you ignored him, or you might've missed it 🤷‍♂️

If you read what I said then maybe you could understand, but apparently not? From my perspective it should be impossible for your character to know your mates were dead which is your stated reasoning for colliding into us therefore your character didn't know and it's RVDM or you used OOC information to do it? I literally stated that conclusion is reached from evidence I have access to? I don't have the full picture hence why if you do have proof (or even an explanation which you've failed to provide until just now) your character could've known then fair enough? 

"Before I was parked on the other side of the street I had driven by closer to see what was going on.", if that's true, fair enough, I didn't see it hence how it made no sense for your character to know. But if that is the case then my apologies. And again I stated this "seeing as I've made the point of either metagaming or RVDM (assuming I understand the situation correctly)" assuming I understand the situation correctly. Please actually read my statement, how I reached my conclusion and how with the evidence I have (Body Worn) and my perspective of the situation it would seem that way... I should probably clarify moving forward, I'm not omniscient, I don't know everything and I've never once not given you the chance to disprove me and set the record straight...  And just a side step to the left, do you actually have any video proof of your side of things? Seeing as ShadowDirector asked and you ignored him, or you might've missed it 🤷‍♂️
Yeah typically people don't accuse other people of things they have absolutely no evidence for and they say "well I'm not omniscient and you had the opportunity to prove me wrong". It's not up to you to accuse me of whatever you feel like I may have done and then ask me to prove I didn't do it.

Also I didn't ignore the admin. For some reason George is now trying to claim that because I temporarily left to get a vehicle that means I was not involved in the roleplay, so I said to the admin that I'd be more than happy to get the the other people to confirm i was involved .

Yeah typically people don't accuse other people of things they have absolutely no evidence for and they say "well I'm not omniscient and you had the opportunity to prove me wrong". It's not up to you to accuse me of whatever you feel like I may have done and then ask me to prove I didn't do it.

Also I didn't ignore the admin. For some reason George is now trying to claim that because I temporarily left to get a vehicle that means I was not involved in the roleplay, so I said to the admin that I'd be more than happy to get the the other people to confirm i was involved .
Except with my perspective alongside body worn (which is evidence) I can reach that conclusion as you haven't actually explained your side of things from start to finish, which leaves me to reach conclusions with my evidence alone? And I've already said if it's not the case then so be it... But I feel it it is the case I have a responsibility to raise the point as it could very well be valid. And you've done the exact same thing, accuse me of whatever you like (powergaming) and have zero evidence to back it up, but fortunately I have evidence which disproved your case alongside a decent debate in my opinion.

And I was just checking as I hadn't spotted it, my apologies.

Well I'm happy to leave it here if you are. And we'll let ShadowDirector get to reading through this lol. Wish you a good day. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alrighty its time to put this all to bed, 

So them coming in and running people over wasn't the best introduction to things, and yeah I would say it was RVDM I see nothing that says it isn't. Whilst there was interaction I don't feel as if it was great enough to warrant what just went on there.

And the suicide with the lockpick, id say sure play along with it why not its RP after all. The only thing id suggest to better execute it is actually speaking... I feel like it would immerse people into the situation a little more giving it the quality its missing here, nice attempt though. 

The issue I have is after you have all attempted to harm/kill the officers and were then caught for it you decided to just RP being dead. Comes across like you wanted all the fun doing the crime but didn't want to do the time. Remember this is a RP server so where you are then roleplaying as a criminal and enjoying the freedoms the pluses it comes with you must also accept downsides and that means prison time. You must by default accept this possibility instead of trying to manipulate a situation so you don't have to sit in a cell as punishment. If you can NOT accept that then I would say criminal life is not for you.

Finally, if a situation does not go your way do NOT break character to try and change that situation. Roleplay it out and just call the people to TS/Discord and speak about it once the situation is over. Not during.

70988 Will receive a  1 Day Ban for breaking - G1.1 , G2.3 , G1.5

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back