What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 589 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lukas Grey

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 589

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/22/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2150

What best describes this incident ?: PowerGaming, (C2.4), NVL (G2.4), (C1.7)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: One of the bois was going to buy a gun, we essentially turned the purchase into a robbery, however the guy quite literally just nvl'd and combat stored his gun right in front of us the video shows it all.
Clear as day no regard given.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8Dr20aSrAeA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi there, I don’t believe the clip you posted reflects all the situation. I was dealing with Carlos who I thought was my good friend and after we failed to deal the shotgun the first time around I went to put it away. Carlos then rang me laughing and told me to stop being paranoid because we were mates. You all pulled up to ranger station and as you can hear in the clip they’re all laughing and saying “oh don’t rob him man we gonna pay him”. I was fairly confused and didn’t know weather it was a joke or not. It was unclear weather it was actually a serious situation or not because most of you were laughing saying not to rob me and then one of you had the gun to me. My two friends that were with me didn’t even draw their guns because they thought yous were messing around so I was so confused. I understand what I did would’ve been absolutely unacceptable but I genuinely thought yous were all messing around with me. I’d be happy to come and speak in discord and if needed I could pay the price of the shotgun out of my own pocket. I’ve always followed rules and tried my best to play out roleplay to the highest quality.

@Billy Hillbilly,

Instead of asking if they are joking or being serious you take it into your own hands to not value your life and combat store the gun, personally I feel as though your trying to deflect rather than owning up to your actions.

Either way if its a joke or not you combat stored which shouldn't of happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @OneShot

There was so much more that happened before the clip you’ve just witnessed and so much more happened afterwards. The guy who wanted to buy the shotgun actually pillboxed me and bought the shotgun. I was very confused over the whole situation.

Looking at that clip I can see how stupid I was and I do take full responsibility for my actions. It was a silly thing to do and I’m to blame fully. I should’ve complied and tried to sort it out afterwards. I’m annoyed I’ve let myself get into this situation as I’ve been in the city a while and never had any problems.

like I said I sold the shotgun to the guy who originally wanted it but I’m more than willing to pay the guy who tried to rob me the price of what it was worth.

i can also assure you I won’t break any rules ever again

thanks for your time

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good afternoon, 

I hope you have all had a jolly xmas and looking forward to the new year! 

So after review of the facts and evidence provided. 

@Billy Hillbilly- You have admitted to what you have done and is good and means I won't be throwing the full force of wiping the money from that 'sale' which we will therefor be giving you a 1 day ban under FBS. 

@Eze- For the future, don't gain a win in a situation and try undo the rule break AND make a player report. In this situation the best thing to have done would be to leave him or pillbox him and just leave that encounter as a 'loss' THEN make a report and if approved you can comp for this and potentially get the items. 

CharID: 89707 
Action: 1 Day 
Rule(s)broken: G2.4 / C2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back