What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 590 and 66 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricosky

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Murphy Kowalski

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 590 and 66

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/24/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 0100

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 G7.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was arresting two males inside MRPS because they tried to take another officer hostage but I had managed to take them down to prevent further injury. All of a sudden two different individuals stormed MRPS and started shouting hands up I quickly pushed my panic (They didn't say not to push the panic and its instinct for an officer to push their panics when in distress) I comply and place my hands in the air and obey the commands but they just shoot me and down me. Afterwards they dumped me and another police officer that was downed from a previous unrelated RP Situation.

Overall poor RP from North Side Cartel tonight.
(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - You didn't give me anything other than put your hands up i comply and place my hands up, you shot me and didn't let the RP continue, the RP was not enjoyable in the slightest from my perspective.

(G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone. This RP was not enjoyable for me, again wasn't high quality in the slightest. Yes the panic was pushed before you gave any commands and when you gave a command I complied and placed my hands up but you still decide to shoot me?

After talking with yourselves in Liaison and it just going around in loops and you guys just trying to brush this off as being 'You pushed your panic so we killed you' is not an excuse

IDs: https://i.imgur.com/0qleWkU.jpeg

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/XutR8UqYl4o
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was one of the individuals in this and we was planning to take you hostage hence we targeted you specifically as you was involved with one of our gang earlier, So we planned to take you and question you about the incident and continue the RP and we told you to put your hands up and you instantly just press your panic button as soon as we ask this of you.

Thats why we shot after you panicked as well as we also didn't know how many police was active at this point so we was trying to be in and out of the station as fast as possible, As for the other officer like we explained in the liaison we didn't mean to even grab him it was meant for the other officer that got out of the vehicle you parked out the front of the station with and we even apologised for it.

Right, I'm just going to give you a quick reply because I dont see why you decided to make a report when we spoke in liaison and you said there was nothing more to talk about. That being said not once did you have a problem with it supposedly being "RDM" you've just now added that to the report. Your only issue prior to the report was it being "poor RP". If we want to mention rule breaks we can talk about your breach of NVL firstly and if that doesnt concur we can talk about your breach of the common sense rule. I can accept not at any point did we tell you not to press your panic but again, with 2 guns to you I think its quite obvious that you shouldnt do anything apart from put your hands up like we told you to. You were shot because you pressed your panic and i told you as well on discord that we were expecting the whole police force to show up. Your arrogant reply to that was "oh what the 2 police officers on duty" like we are supposed to know that, make it make sense. If you wanna go on to the poor RP side of things, you literally ruined the whole thing by pressing that panic button because we had to change everything we were doing because of that. The other officer who was also dumped, we apologised to him in liaison because we didnt know he was downed by pennywise the clown running around. That being said he was a witness to the shooting regardless so he couldve just snitched anyways so it is what it is. 

I would like to state that I am not 1 of the 2 blackout that was seen holding a firearm trying to hold up these officers however I was the third individual who was part of this incident.

From what I witnessed and seen in the video I would like to say that I believe this does not count as (RDM) because there was a scenario behind it(Was not Random) which may have been very rapid but it lead to a reason of you getting shot. the issue that I see has arisen from this is about the panic button that you was facing away from us when you pressed your panic button, you stated in the discord liaison that if you are facing away from us we would not have seen you press your panic button however I do believe that your arm movement would have been seen to reach it as well the radio IRL beeps three times continuously after pressed however I will not use that as it is not implemented in the city for everyone to hear.

The reason behind getting shot was that we saw you press your panic button which would allow you to tell other units that you are in trouble and need assistance and to stop you from doing that we had to shot you to stop you from getting there which still failed in the end as you had already pressed.

Therefore I believe this was not random and the shooting had meaning behind it which you failed to comply with our orders, we was in the police station so there was no time to be messing around with moving you and dealing with other officers we saw you three officers and that was our target, we got around you and you pressed your panic button which in order means we needed to neutralize you so we can deal with the others and carry on as planned so that we could make it fast and a quick exit without other units arriving.

I apologies for how you feel about this and wish this RP could have been better for you, NSC try our hardest to provide quality RP to everyone and would never want someone to feel as if our RP was terrible.

I hope this can get sorted appropriately with a understanding.
Much Love. 

@Huntz-OG

Whilst I get you had plans to kidnap me but that's still no excuse for the bad roleplay, As i am sure you are aware this is a serious roleplay community and high quality roleplay must be provided by all parties on the server. Yes i do push my panic but i wasn't told not to by this point and the commands you gave i followed “Put your hands up”. There's still plenty of ways for the scenario to have gone without you just gunning me down. I had my hands up, you could've used me as leverage to get out.

You clearly knew there weren't many officers, and that's why you decided to break into MRPS with guns as you wouldn't do something like this at 3pm in the afternoon. 

The RP was simply very poor and not the sort of RP id expect in RP UK

Thanks for your response 

@Gekz

I did have a problem with the RDM hence i brought you to a liaison to try figure your side of the story out. The RP was poor if i am honest and the execution was RDM, i complied with your demands and when you storm a PD you should be aware of the second part of rule G8.6 “Because police stations are assumed to be filled with law enforcement 24/7, as well as CCTV, attacking one is a foolish move and undertaken at your own risk” I push my panic as it is a panic button and is what it is used for and you did not specifically ask me not to push it, you pointed guns at me just as i was doing the panic and then you shoot me, By this point i am your hostage as you have initiated RP holding me at gunpoint so G7.1 “Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone”, Loads of different ways that RP could have moved forward, yet you shoot me just because a panic has gone out. Very poor RP and really not enjoyable for me.

If you feel i broke a rule please put in a separate report a player as this is my report a player reporting you guys, please do not divert the attention away. 

In regards to the NVL accusation, i valued my life and complied with your requests i placed my hands up valuing my life, i pushed my panic just as yous turned the corner but yous decided to shoot me and ruin any RP engagement. 
Yes I did push my panic again if you didn't want me to. You should have made that clear in your demands yet you didn't, so yes I valued my life and complied with your request and placed my hands up but still I got shot and downed. You keep saying you were unaware of how many police were on yet I know you were aware there wasn't many police on duty as you stormed PD with 2 pistols. Something you wouldn't do unless you knew there was only a handful of officers on.

“Your arrogant reply to that was "oh what the 2 police officers on duty" like we are supposed to know that, make it make sense” like I said there's no way you would have done this unless you knew there was a handful of officers on.

I pushed my panic but you guys were the ones that ruined RP by instantly shooting and not allowing the RP to develop, like walking me out to a car and getting me away from the building, you have have waited to see if cops would show up and then you could have taken me out at gunpoint, but you instantly decide to shoot. You guys ruined the RP. It was not enjoyable and definitely not high quality, furthermore I honestly don't see how me pressing my panic 'ruined' the RP. You chose to shoot me, not like I pulled my gun or something and tried to shoot you, you chose to bring it to an early end when the window to continue was wide open.

@Ricardo2Elite

I appreciate your views however the rule breaks are up to the staff team to decide whether or not this is a rule break But I have a good knowledge of the rules and thats why i have reported this, i rarely do player reports but poor RP needs to be brought to the staff teams attention . 

Again regardless of if the panic was pushed the RP could have continued in different ways yet you just shoot and down me, especially since I had my hands up and was at your mercy.  The RP needs to be enjoyable for ALL parties not just yourselves.

Your reply “Therefore I believe this was not random and the shooting had meaning behind it which you failed to comply with our orders” Again i complied with all of your demands you only asked me to put my hands up. which can be seen in the clip, i also did put my hands up, Not once did you state not to push my panic.

sorry but how can you presume I know how many officers are in the city at any point in all fairness cause we didn't know a thing until you said in liaison bud, And to be honest we told you to put your hands your hands up and you hear us say this you push your panic and then throw your hands up If it was me that had guns pointed at me I'm just going to do ask they ask, That's literally like someone pointing a gun at me telling me to put my hands up and I then use my radio and then say well you didn't say don't use the radio its legit common sense.

The whole point was just to take you and the other officer and leave straight away for questioning I wasn't about to try take on the whole of the PD because you pressed your panic we had literally only a couple of us to be able to do anything so it was trying to be get in and get out situatio.

You clearly knew there weren't many officers, and that's why you decided to break into MRPS with guns as you wouldn't do something like this at 3pm in the afternoon. 
Pretty silly claim considering I have done this many times but sure. 

I did have a problem with the RDM hence i brought you to a liaison to try figure your side of the story out. The RP was poor if i am honest and the execution was RDM,
Again, not once did you mention any sort of RDM in that discord liaison so I think you should stop lying. As being part of an adult community, lying on a report seems quite silly.

If you feel i broke a rule please put in a separate report a player as this is my report a player reporting you guys, please do not divert the attention away.
Since you seem to be so aware of the rules, you would know that would be a revenge report so no thank you. Just because its your report on us doesn't mean your misconduct goes unnoticed so yes, I will mention that as many times as I wish until tell me otherwise. 

In regards to the NVL accusation, i valued my life and complied with your requests i placed my hands up valuing my life, i pushed my panic just as yous turned the corner but yous decided to shoot me and ruin any RP engagement. 
As we turned the corner? I dont think so. Maybe rewatch your own clip again where you clearly see us with guns to your head and then you pressed your panic. Staff can decide whether or not that was NVL but like I said that was minimum a breach of the common sense rule. 

“Your arrogant reply to that was "oh what the 2 police officers on duty" like we are supposed to know that, make it make sense” like I said there's no way you would have done this unless you knew there was a handful of officers on.
Again you're sat here assuming we wouldn't which is again nothing but a silly claim with no backbone whatsoever so I'd hope you stop clutching at anything you can to help prove your point.

i rarely do player reports
Right right. 

Your reply “Therefore I believe this was not random and the shooting had meaning behind it which you failed to comply with our orders” Again i complied with all of your demands you only asked me to put my hands up. which can be seen in the clip, i also did put my hands up, Not once did you state not to push my panic.
It's common sense to not press your panic with guns pointed at your head. 

Moving on from that, whether you complied or not its still up to us whether we want to kill you or not. Complying with demands does not mean you get to live at the end of it. Maybe it was a bit poor RP from us I can accept that, but I really dont get why youre trying to claim it was RDM or that you even mentioned RDM in the liaison, you are literally lying on a report just clutching at straws. 

You wont be getting any more replies from me, the Staff can deal with the rest. 

@Huntz-OG

My response is above and I won't repeat myself as staff have to read over all of this, you ruined the RP and it wasn't high quality nor enjoyable

Never did I say you knew the exact amount of officers on duty, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that at 1am on a Monday morning is going to be pretty quiet. Besides, even if the station was busy the roleplay was not high quality and RPUK pride themselves on RP being High Quality and enjoyable for everyone, you could have continued the RP and became creative yet you just shot me and ended the RP. 

@Gekz

I am a pretty active police Inspector in the city and not once have i seen any northside cartel storm PD during the day with weapons only at night, but again this point is kind of irrelevant as I'm reporting you for RDM and poor hostage taking so i will leave that point there. In regards to the NVL accusation, I did comply with your demands after pressing my panic button, I was not told not to press it, and because I am turned away from you and placing my hands up it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume you wouldn't notice. I don't see how the common sense rule is relevant to this report but if you want to bring it up I'd argue it wouldn't be reasonable to storm into a CCTV covered, staffed, police station, nor to start a shootout in it, but that's neither here nor there. Just because you can decide to kill me doesn't mean you should, especially after providing piss-poor RP basically amounting to 'Hands up'. I fail to see how I lied on this report at all. If you don't want to reply anymore that's fine, I think this is best left to staff now anyway.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @ricoskydo you have any video evidence after this situation as you have reported them for G7.1 however I see no footage of them having you hostage, the rp was cut short by you panicking and being shot so they never actually had an opportunity to take you hostage from what I can understand? Also do you have a longer clip as we usually require 3-5 minutes of footage for reports of RDM.

In regards to the Hostage Taking rule, I assumed that saying 'hands up hands up' then shooting would've sort of fallen under that rule, however, if that is not the case I am happy to leave it and continue with the report as purely RDM. ]

https://youtu.be/-9hiIIDGWxQ

Funny how you only now you show yourself already being worried about us on the bike hence why you pulled that pistol out behind the truck and then continued to watch us then radio something in which we cant hear cause the audio of your voice is off. Since you love assuming stuff by the stuff you've said on this report, I will assume that you were already scared and intimated and on high alert. Why did you not press your panic at this stage? IF you knew something was up and not right, you clearly already knew we were trying to do something to you. So please, with all youve said and clips youve shown, how was ANY of that RDM? 

I did say i wouldnt reply again but now i have seen that, i just had to. 

Staff can take over from here. Thanks. 

@Gekz The reason the original clip was cut short was because I had it clipped separately, I saved a clip after shooting down the two lads at the station. Whilst yes I was suspicious of you that doesn't really count towards the roleplay you need to do before firing on someone, if me calling someone out on radio let them shoot me then I could get shot by any random on the street.

Good evening @ricosky @Gekz @Huntz-OG. I hope you're all having a good day.

So, after reviewing all the evidence provided, I can clearly see there has been a situation where these two individuals have pulled up outside the police station and you were immediately sketched out by them. With their blacked-out outfits coupled with their sketchy behaviour it's no wonder. Now you then enter the police station and see your coworkers being held up and immediately panic and shoot the individuals, you then go on to provide medical treatment. When you are done providing medical treatment you stand up and immediately hear someone demand you to put your hands up you look around and see them with guns, you then press your panic resulting in you being shot. Now i understand that it is your first reaction to press your panic however in that moment your life was in danger and pressing your panic when they are demanding you to place your hands up seems very much like "win mentality", which in itself is a whole other issue. You should have valued your life here, yes they did not specifically ask you not to panic BUT they shouldnt have to. You had guns to the back of your head and instead of valuing your life you panicked knowing you would most likely be shot as a result. This is not RDM on their behalf but NVL on your own. I I can see you have quite a clean record so for this I will only be issuing you with a warning today, in future value your life and allow for further rp to take place, this could have resulted in a fun scenario/long winded rp scenario for both sides however it was ended early by you failing to value your life.

I do however have one thing to say to you @Gekz @Huntz-OG, and this should go to everyone who reads this response. "Hands up Hands up" is not quality rp, aim to provide an enjoyable and immersive roleplay experience to other players. You could have said "put those hands above your head before I put a bullet through your fucking skull". I understand it was a very intense and high risk play what you did, however please aim to make it more interesting in future. Do better.

Conclusion

Character ID - 71225

Rule - G2.4

Action - Warning

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back