What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 590 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassy stoner

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: hasbin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 590

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/29/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 15

What best describes this incident ?: killing some one with car and fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: are car broke down so we walked away and as we did my friend was still there at the car and then out of nowhere a car the driver was 290 come and hit my friend over and killed him and later on killed me and another friend out side of hospital and he said he killed us because police told him to i think this is bad roleplay and using a car to kill with out any talk or roleplaying

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/yJgqJHoJ61JS3/d1337ZgLMr6n?invite=cr-MSxRNnQsNzY5NjM1NjQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

That's crazy, I'm 590 and just before i start my friend had no inclusion i was driving.

For backstory me and Morgan ( don't know last name ) the police officer are friends in some way, he's helped me in the past and i think the lad is nice. i was chilling on tweedle when i saw a tweet  from Katelyn west with a post out looking for someone to kill Morgan, i replied saying don't do it he's nice.

later on, Katelyn posted another post on tweedle saying enjoy hospital and a photo of Morgan, this implied she has or been involved in the killing of my friend. I wanted revenge for my boy as i know he's a nice lad and they have messed up.

i went to the police station to find Morgan, Katelyn or anyone who has info. At legion police station i found Morgan who i asked " did Katelyn kill you " and he told me yes she did and her friends are with her. Morgan never agreed to me committing a hit on her and i took this in my own hands in order to get revenge for my boy. 

Another lad came up to my car with info, he told me that Katelyn and her accomplices who committed the crime were in a car just ahead of me, with this new info i pursued the car driving past couple times to try identify but couldn't do this affectively. So i pulled up next to them and got out my car to try talk to them, they were ignoring me and minding their own business but as i was walking away back to my car to go back to the informant for more info i heard the name Katelyn. I still drove away as they were repairing their car and met back with the informant who i then asked " is it the one with the gingerbread mask on" and he confirmed this as yes. i had my suspicion about the gingerbread mask woman as i had previously talked to Katelyn and they sounded identical and had the only apparent body build of a woman.

I drove back trying to talk and accidently collided with their car, i asked "tell me your names now or ill make your life hell " but they didn't reply and then shouted "watch where ur fucking going" in relation to the collison. i then drove away planning my next move, this is when the clip starts and they mutter " so random". i spun my car around at the bottom of the road and planned my next move, they split up and Katelyn got split from her other murdering friends. i took action and as i drove up to her i shouted " you know what u done Katelyn" as i ran her over like the murderer she is.

I drove away and came back to attempt to get a pic of her body to put on tweedle as i said to Morgan "watch out for a tweet on tweedle". They were saying who's Katelyn and winging that I've killed an innocent person but this was clearly and obvious lie and you could tell in their voice. i followed them up to the hospital requesting to see her on the bed so her mask will be removed but they ignored this as they knew it was her. i got out my car to further pursue this request and they put the body down and got their weapons out and pathetically swung at me and my boy when we were unarmed. 

My friend equipped his weapon in reaction and i ran to my car, we fought back which ended in me killing one with the car just after he swung and killed my friend. i then got out my car and ran at the last one who still had their weapon out killing her too. Now i was in a situation where it was just me and them all dead, i got my boy and put him in the hospital and when coming back out to resolve problems with the 3 masked players i found one had combat logged ( gingerbread mask) and im sure u can find this in logs. so i went to the last 2 people who instantly belled out quotes like " enjoy your flight" with no sound of injury.

After this mess i drove away and Katelyn asked me to come discord to which i did, we had a discussion which ended in me getting my point across and she came to some sort of mutual agreement. She finished with saying it will be them 2 that will make the report and left the call.

Lastly id like to finish with my opinion on this report, it lacks evidence, backstory and mainly admittance to any personal misdoings. I do not believe i done anything wrong but if they thought i did in the moment then 2 wrongs don't make a right and their response after getting killed after trying to kill me and my friend was not any form of RP.

Hope this makes sense and may i add i did try ask them to come in discord to discuss and let me explain as they clearly had no clue, and u can find what i said in the gta-fivem-roleplay channel but they never responded.

Hello @Mxtty1011hope your day is going good!

Obviously from our point of view when morgan was murdered i was not in a gingerbread mask? Also would have been nice for some prior engagement before ramming us. 

Like i stated your side to me sounds ok, just am curious why you attacked someone without knowing who they were as the person you downed was actually not Katlyn so you downed an innocent person by false identifying them. 

In relation to your allegation of ginger bread mask combat logging player name at the time was Razworth Bony, he did not combat log, storm came and he was in hospital 15 minutes with no interaction from yourselfs before he did not return after storm. 

I said from my POV i was ok as i was the intended victim so i was fine leaving me and you as resolved but cant say what the actions of others are unfortunatly. those other two people were innocent in this RP situation.

Lastly id like to finish with my opinion on this report, it lacks evidence, backstory and mainly admittance to any personal misdoings. I do not believe i done anything wrong but if they thought i did in the moment then 2 wrongs don't make a right and their response after getting killed after trying to kill me and my friend was not any form of RP.
https://gyazo.com/43eaa0e3467b1c2c517fd648d85ec3a5

Just thought i would add what we discussed in discord here, from my perspective im happy but upto sassy stoner on his status, Have a good day  🙂 @sassy stoner@Mxtty1011

Me and Katelyn have had a discussion after Katelyn's response here, i can guarantee Razworth Bony did combat log. and that "the other 2 people " are in fact not innocent in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
when u first pulled up all u said is watch where u going then went off then u came back and killed razworth with ya car with out saying nothing and i had no part in killing that police man and police told u to kill some one he should get the sack 

Me and Katelyn have had a discussion after Katelyn's response here, i can guarantee Razworth Bony did combat log. and that "the other 2 people " are in fact not innocent in any way.
Again that is not what was said in the discord call so not sure why you have stated this, what was stated was the other 2 were innocent in the RP situation, and one was on their other character just chilling as this was 1-1.30 hours after the stabbing. 

I said if you feel Razworth broke a rule then report it to the staff team and they will look into it 🙂

Please be honest here and try not say things that werent said to benefit yourself 🙂 

Anyway i wont be commenting any further as i have said i personally do not want to report you for this 🙂 

when u first pulled up all u said is watch where u going then went off then u came back and killed razworth with ya car with out saying nothing and i had no part in killing that police man and police told u to kill some one he should get the sack 
Respectfully no clue what ur on about, wait for a staff member i reckon mate unless u want to resolve this in discord or TS, end of the day before u submit a report theres a box that says have u tried resolving this with the player. u have not done this and i think u should

Hello @sassy stoner

As per Report a Player Guidelines for RDM, we require 3-5 minutes prior to the initial rule break occuring.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back