What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 591 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drex

Rookaholic
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Drex Riley

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 591

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/16/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 22:08

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: During an event at Clinton Fuel, a person arrived shouting 'Allahu Ackbar', insinuating he was going to blow everyone up unless he was paid.
He was promptly asked to leave the premises as his jokes were not appreciated, and without actually providing any role play back, or with any  valid role play cause, the man pulls a knife and begins stabbing and incapacitating two people.
(Downing myself Drex Riley, Char ID 208 & Sam Riley, Char ID 30432)

I believe the complete lack of role play warrants the situation to be deemed as 'RDM'.
(Youtube link seem to have broken my audio and not captured my microphone. A separate video will be attached soon, uploaded with 'Medal')
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/EZPNHL-aak-aj/d13372eXwl6V?invite=cr-MSxpNXksMTg1MDI2Mjgs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/lJtuiuB8Qrw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
 ye my bad but u was being a cunt telling me to fuck off from the petrol yard yes i could of rp it better sorry pal 

ye my bad but u was being a cunt telling me to fuck off from the petrol yard yes i could of rp it better sorry pal 
You were asked to 'please leave' twice before told to 'fuck off'. It's not like you were met with instant aggression or hostilities - hence why the stabbing, in my oppinion, is 'random' in terms of it being a rule break.
- Seeing this from someone who has been around for as long as you have, @sassy stoner, I am quite frankly disappointed. 

u all surrounded me i felt intimidated to be honest i am normally a nice guy but when u told me to leave only went there for some petrol and rp was not there yes i am sorry for that but if i said no i wont leave how u would u delt with it i think i would of ended up dead any ways 

Well, unfortunately we can only speculate as to what would've or could've had happened, as the role play was never allowed to progress that far before you began killing people. 

- Most likely scenario, Police would've been involved and the RP would've gone down that route, to whatever would follow. 

...but that's irrelevant at this point

Well,

I've looked at the clips and I'm pretty shocked at the state of the roleplay given @sassy stonerany time I have interacted with you it has been the High Quality RP that this server desires but this was far from it. Under further investigation it has been found that once you were killed in this specific scenario, you respawned and was killed again and decided to Combat Log which comes with a Permanent Ban and a month cooldown before appealing.

Action: Permanent Ban

CharID: 80416

Rules: C2.3, G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back