What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 599 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshpa

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jim Thomson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 599

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/31/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: myself and another ranger were on top of Mount Chilliad on Patrol we got speaking to another 2 gents Colin that own bait and tackle and his friend, a random person had came up to us but moved away, later we had found out that he had stabbed Kathy on the hill also.
there was no reasons for the killing as we had no interaction or RP with him as Park Rangers. as you will see from the brief video he just came up pulled a knife out and stabbed us. he then decided to pop his head and vanish.
I have tried reaching out to him in OOC messages but either the name that was provided to me to match a name was incorrect or the person just doesn't care about the full RP experience.
Discord / fivem name yournansballsack.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/z0rsJJuMYl5Gu/d1337rio2Qij?invite=cr-MSxiaU0sNzE5NzkzNTgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @welshpa

For RDM claims we require 3-5 minutes before the initial rule break occurs before we can process your report!

sorry don't have anything longer I am afraid.

can just close this down and leave this,  I did ask the person who i was advised was playing as 599 but his comments were not so good and claimed it wasn't him., but put Haha in his messages.

thanks guys

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back