What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 599 (Kane Cutlass) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riccardo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Riccardo Genovese

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 599 (Kane Cutlass)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/12/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2120

What best describes this incident ?: G1.5

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Earlier today we had a situation where we found a couple of Cutlass members loitering at the parking lot within Mirror Park, due to the ongoing war between Aztecas and Cutlass we decided to kidnap them and bring them with us for some hostile RP between the gangs. During this incident one of the Cutlass (Kane) decided to exploit and use the /die command in the middle of the situation. I’d like to add that no RP had taken place that would need him to use that command, it was purely used for his advantage so that he did not have to RP with us and instead cut the situation short. He tried to justify his actions by blaming it on getting hurt during the situation, something that was a complete accident and was clearly explained to him in /LOOC which can be seen in the clip.

We tried reaching out to Kane in OOC chat, asking him to have a chat with us in discord, however he did not want one. Evidence will be provided below.

Abdul asking Kane to come to discord: https://imgur.com/PBmdkZA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Dx4WiG75AvRrJ/o3MxbHPmm6Pz?invite=cr-MSx6TnIsODUxOTM1MzUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Greggs9

I believe this report is against yourself, would you be able to provide, in detail, an account from yourself please.

Thank you

Hello Riccardo, 

I think the answer to this report is stated by a friend of yours in your own clip. "Why's he dead"..- "You shot him twice".  I fail to believe how you miss click with a pistol twice? I feel that you are reaching with an exploiting claim here. You shot me twice at point blank range with no vest on. I gave you the benefit of the doubt with the first misclick but a second time in such short period of time is beyond a joke. I haven't got a clip myself but just after the clip ends there was a /me that I put explaining the injuries. 

Thanks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Greggs9

How do you fail to believe how we miss clicked twice? If we were to want to shoot you we would have lined you all up and shot you then and there, like we have done previous times with Cutlass. We addressed the issues in OOC and told you that it was not intentional, you clearly took advantage of this and opted for an easy way out of the roleplay situation. I'm not going to repeat myself anymore Greggs9, you know what you did.

Hi Riccardo,

I put /die to enhance the RP. As I stated you shot me point blank no vest and no protection, just because you put in OOC it was an accident, how does that look from my side. You missclicked twice as if I was gonna believe it. Further on in the situation you hadn't even tried todo any RP apart from placing your hand on a GSW which realistically isn't going to stop anything. You then took us to the dirt tracks up north where you'd left me in the car while RPing with the other cutlass members. If you cared that much about the roleplay you would've tried to at least further the roleplay with me? You think because I do /die it stops the RP? What was stopping you attempting todo medical RP, taking me to pillbox/dodgy or even furthering the roleplay with /me's to attempt to stop the bleeding. From the point of being in mirror park to the dirt tracks there wasn't one /me from any of your gang to my knowledge. 

Hi Greggs9

You say you put /die to enhance the RP, but where was your quality roleplay at? Using the /die command and leaving it at that is on paper the worst way to fully stop and end a roleplay scenario. You stood there for 20 seconds and you did /die, the only indicator we got from you was a small groan. At the end of the clip you can see a member of ours doing /e mechanic and then after the clip ends he started addressing your wounds, you also struggle to understand that we are not the NHS and we don't know how to treat GSW's. Holding your hands and applying pressure on a GSW is common sense and that is what our member went off.

At the racetrack where we presumed you were dead because you were not giving us any sign of life and therefore we left you. Yet again your bringing up invalid things that don't justify you doing /die. 

@Greggs9

Could you please tell me your logic behind downing yourself over being shot in the arm please?

The logic behind it is the fact that I was shot twice close quarters with no protection.

Referring back to the clip provided it looks as if I was shot in the chest.

Apologies for the unknown looking link had to upload the picture from my phone as I'm at work imgur wouldn't allow me to. 

https://ibb.co/StTG4s5

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello both,

After reading through the responses on this report and also after a brief discussion with other staff members I have the following to say,

@Riccardoeven though the 2 shootings were accidental, putting that in looc does not invalidate any roleplay that could potentially come from that, and you must be able to take the roleplay in which ever direction it goes, whether that is accidental or on purpose, in this case, the shooting was accidental, yet medical roleplay should have been provided.

@Greggs9Although you were shot twice, your attempt to roleplay with them after you had used /die was pitiful with only one /me used and very minimum detail put on that to begin with, I'd expect at least some form of quality RP from yourself bearing in mind you didn't go down directly as a result of another person, but of your own accord using a command.

No action will be taken this time around although be warned that misuse of this command will be classed as exploiting and such a rule break is met with a permanent ban.

I'll also put this out there for everyone who is reading this response to this report, /die is an extremely powerful tool that people have at their disposal and should only be used if it is obvious  that you would not have survived by any means, it also has the power render some RP scenes over and to finish story lines, misuse of this will result in the harshest of punishments and you will be met with a permanent ban for exploiting should you be found to be misusing it.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back