What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 6 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbhoy 1888

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: James Mcann

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 6

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/17/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1957

What best describes this incident ?: rdm fail rp

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i was racing back to the civil impound when i pulled up and got out i went over and stood next to tom whom you get your impounded vehicles from when id 6 comes over and starts throwing punches at tom which at 1st i thought where intended for me so i dint retaliate then he jumps into the car i arrived in and reverses straight into me knocking me down then drives to the other side of the impound i run over and ask him why he knocked me down he muttered a few things which i couldnt understand so after 40 seconds of asking i push him then punch him then he kills me with a baseball bat the initial knocking down etc was not done properly as therte was no interaction between both of us until he knocked me down then drove off i understand i went after him and i hit him to which me getting downed is one of them things he beat me up fair and square but as i said there was no initial interaction just him knocking me down driving away then downing me after confrontation about it.i was unable to reach out through ooc as it happened just at 8 storm when i got downed it then basically kicked us out 10 seconds later for storm.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/VEnuxvnwTOYXC/3dLLRZr8gGIA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Johnbhoy2018
Thank you for the report.

From the video provided it looks as if he does indeed run you over intentionally which would indeed fall under G1.1 for RVDM. What happens there after i would say is fair game as i'm a believer of actions have consequences, you hit him (although fair) he hit you back with a weapon.

Having looked over at his record he has a clean record so i will be adding this to his notes.

Character ID: 88594
G1.1

Warning

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back