What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 60 - GTA RP

Mrbullbag

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Charlie Senna
Reported Players: 60
Date: Apr 12, 2024
Time: 11:00
What best describes this incident: G2.4, C1.7 & C2.2
Please (in detail) describe the incident: So me and a few of the boys was selling this morning and two police officers turned up, we had been talking to one of them explaining what we was doing and the other come over and told us to get helmets for our bikes.

When we came back to keep selling we had seen only one of the officers had stayed and the other one left so we took the opportunity to try and hold him up and take him away for some further rp but due the officer not valuing his life he was then shot after fair amount of warning.

After he had been shot we had multiple attempts at trying to lock pick his car, during this time the officer decides to exploit by turning his sirens on while being dead in the drivers seat which IMO is a clear exploit.

Didn't trying to resolve this due 10mins after we had dealt with officer I was going out for lunch and tbh I don't feel like anything he was going to say about why he did what he did was going to change anything, also police rp recently has not been the best so this is the reasoning to me bringing it here to get staff opinion on the matter.

Link to the lead up to the NVL:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Link to exploiting: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/26UDJBLSzOuxPI/d1337uCZVzGX?invite=cr-MSxsa0gsOTkyMjAzNSw

Link to ID: https://i.gyazo.com/2baf74b7c51313e4029ac004e0bc47bd.png
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good morning to all.

I am the officer involved within this situation regarding Ballas selling at Alta St early yesterday morning. I going answer these point you have chose to make honestly and that best that i can to explain some these to yourselves.

So early in the morning i was on patrol as normal with one other unit being out to keep a presents within the city. Myself and the other unit saw some ballas at Alta St believed to be selling, Upon arriving at scene. We chose to keep an eye on them which resulted in a couple of them coming over and having a good friendly chat. During this some ballas came back and handed has a note regarding an event at the church this Sunday. With this being said, they provided some RP for the reasoning of what they was all doing which was nice to see. Myself and the other unit chose to keep an eye on them while they was handing out there leaflets about the event.

During this. I was parked up gathering evidence and was about to leave the area when some of them came over and again had a chat. Giving the some reasoning about wearing a helmets or they could be fined if seen again. To be fair, some came out with a bikes plastic helmet with made me laugh. I noticed that someone was acting a bit wired robbing a bus and parked next to myself. I didn't think much of it at the time. But as i was talking about the event at the church they was handing out leaflets for. As you can see with the video provided by them. this person pulled out a gun and within a second i reacted and tried drive away of fearing for my life. This was when i saw and hit the bus as i was reversing away from the one person with the gun. At this time, i only saw one person with a gun and i already had mine out just in case but inside of reacting back by shooting i tried to escape.

This was when they opened fired on me and i was shoot in the back whilst driving off. after this they made many attempts to try and unlock the vehicle by locking it but failed. During this I Alt Tabbed (whilst still watching what was going) because i was reacting to a DM message from my partner. When i came back i heard my sirens and I instantly turned them off as i didn't want you to think i was alerting anyone around me. One you couldn't get into the car, one of you tried to get me out of the car by using the pick up option in your CAPS Menu without providing any RP towards it and fact any medical treatment. Due this, you spent almost a good 10- 15 mins pushing my vehicle from Alta St down to the Marina Docks to dump my vehicle whilst I'm still inside it.

Now moving to your answer you have placed.
Q: When we came back to keep selling we had seen only one of the officers had stayed and the other one left so we took the opportunity to try and hold him up and take him away for some further rp but due the officer not valuing his life he was then shot after fair amount of warning.

A: During this situation I did value my life my making an attempt to save my life as i only saw one person with a gun and i reacted very quickly to get out. As you pulled the gun i was already driving away and I even didn't press my panic. But in my opinion i didn't break this rule but that doesn't mean i don't feel bad you guy's believing i did. So for that I'm sorry.

Q: After he had been shot we had multiple attempts at trying to lock pick his car, during this time the officer decides to exploit by turning his sirens on while being dead in the drivers seat which IMO is a clear exploit.

A: As i have said above that i Alt tab out of the game answering a DM but still watching. I promise you that this wasn't an attempt to exploit at all but seeing it. I can understand why you would think that.

Q: Didn't trying to resolve this due 10mins after we had dealt with officer I was going out for lunch and tbh I don't feel like anything he was going to say about why he did what he did was going to change anything, also police rp recently has not been the best so this is the reasoning to me bringing it here to get staff opinion on the matter.

A: Now Im going to point out somethings. firstly none of you made any attempts to ask me to go to QE at all regarding this situation. QE is there for a reason to be able to talk about what happened and to listen to each others complaints reading the RP provided on by ends. Then ether to come to an understanding or to take it further to forums. But instead you have straight to forums.

Secondly, i want to know why you have taken all day to now only put this report up almost 10 hrs after the situation IC.

Lastly, putting out there that police haven't been providing good RP at all is you reasoning for putting in a report about myself. I roles was reversed and you was in that position. You would have done the same. I'll be waiting to hear from staff about any question they have and anything i could of done better in that situation.

To Staff:
At this time. I'm unable to provide video evidence from my end as I'm not home but aboard in a different country. But can provided once I#m back in a weeks time.

This was when they opened fired on me and i was shoot in the back whilst driving off. after this they made many attempts to try and unlock the vehicle by locking it but failed. During this I Alt Tabbed (whilst still watching what was going) because i was reacting to a DM message from my partner. When i came back i heard my sirens and I instantly turned them off as i didn't want you to think i was alerting anyone around me. One you couldn't get into the car, one of you tried to get me out of the car by using the pick up option in your CAPS Menu without providing any RP towards it and fact any medical treatment. Due this, you spent almost a good 10- 15 mins pushing my vehicle from Alta St down to the Marina Docks to dump my vehicle whilst I'm still inside it.

To talk on this point, there is some sort of issue when lock picking a car (Police cars mainly) when someone is in the drivers seat downed. The guy lock picking broke the lock 2-3 times but gave up due to it not working which is why we tried to pick you up but you declined, if you've actually accepted the carry you would've received some medical and unsure on how you expect us to give realistic medical while you are in the car and that is why we decided to ram you car away from the scene because to me we had tried what we could within the game mechanics to further on the rp but we couldn't due to (lock picking being bugged for police cars and you denying the carry)

A: During this situation I did value my life my making an attempt to save my life as i only saw one person with a gun and i reacted very quickly to get out. As you pulled the gun i was already driving away and I even didn't press my panic. But in my opinion i didn't break this rule but that doesn't mean i don't feel bad you guy's believing i did. So for that I'm sorry.

This to me just seems like you didn't want no further rp to come from this situation as it is just easier for you to get shot, respawn and grab you stuff again from the armoury.

As i have said above that i Alt tab out of the game answering a DM but still watching. I promise you that this wasn't an attempt to exploit at all but seeing it. I can understand why you would think that.

Will just have to take your word on this.

Secondly, i want to know why you have taken all day to now only put this report up almost 10 hrs after the situation IC.

You have 24 hours to report someone so not sure why you've asked this.

To talk on this point, there is some sort of issue when lock picking a car (Police cars mainly) when someone is in the drivers seat downed. The guy lock picking broke the lock 2-3 times but gave up due to it not working which is why we tried to pick you up but you declined, if you've actually accepted the carry you would've received some medical and unsure on how you expect us to give realistic medical while you are in the car and that is why we decided to ram you car away from the scene because to me we had tried what we could within the game mechanics to further on the rp but we couldn't due to (lock picking being bugged for police cars and you denying the carry.

Okay so personnel it looked like that he generally failed to lock pick the vehicle. I believe he did try but it was still locked. As you said that police cars are bugged. Which I didn’t know that at all.

I understand using the game mechanics to get me out but to there was no RP towards trying to get me(Using the /me option - E.g smashes window and tries to get him out).

I had no issue with you moving the vehicle away from the scene. It was smart but yes as of medical I agree that there was much you could do until I was out.

This to me just seems like you didn't want no further rp to come from this situation as it is just easier for you to get shot, respawn and grab you stuff again from the armoury.

No I wanted to, I just didn’t feel like there was RP effort on who ever it was trying to get me out. But for future situation like. I’ll take the initiative (If RP was good) and accept the carry to continue the RP.

Will just have to take your word on this.

Once I’m back home. I see if I have some video to show you this. But I am generally sorry for that.

You have 24 hours to report someone so not sure why you've asked this.

To be fair that’s correct. But for me I would have put it up straight away or just after.

Sometimes its difficult to deem something NVL or not. So, what i try to do is think about it like. Did the player have a chance to escape. Was it like a 99% chance they die.

In this case, i think yes. He has a chance to escape here. It wasnt like 99% chance he would die.

So, for this specific NVL case. I will be saying yes this cop could have had an interesting RP scenario and maybe that should have been the route he went down. But i still think there was a slight chance of his own escape. So i will be taking no action on this.

Back