What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 603 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanguine

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pendrew Winters

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 603

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/15/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 22

What best describes this incident ?: Baiting Police / Loitering

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This particular individual has been loitering around the PD after he was arrested . instead of leaving like you would in RP this individual proceeded to follow me into the PD after harassing myself and PC Elishia Johannsson and baiting for attention. His attitude in general felt like it was targeted out of RP and was really straight up being a nuisance for no real reason.

After he had no real reason to be around and since he already had a car outside stolen he proceeded to loiter around the PD checking doors and baiting for reactions from myself and other officers present. This ended up with me using force to remove him from the premises and lead to a fight where i was stun locked and unable to fight back until i was downed.

Personally i just see this as really sad/poor bait like behaviour that we shouldn't encourage in this community and all around the behaviour of this particular individual all night was bait and loiter around police in search of a reaction.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/aod_0oh_Gns

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Pendrew Winters, do you have a longer clip (3-5 minutes) beforehand?

Going further back i was recently killed in a buggy petrol pump back in the city and was spawned in paleto bay. 

Going back to the station to get new gear this individual was loitering around the station, he proceeded to follow me in being generally irritating and then as the video entails intentionally waiting outside of doors and testing locks . "accidently miskicking" to punch me when its most likely not accidental as that's what most trolls like to do in the server to bend rules. 

Id also like to sate that the ID given could be inaccurate but the time of being downed on the 15th around 10 will accurate.

Extra Footage : 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @Pendrew Winters, Hope you are having a good day. Apologies for the delay in getting back to this report. 

Now, hopping into this report, from the video you have provided it seems as if the individual has shown up to the police station where you are with another police officer who states she has previously searched him and removed him from the building for lockpicking in. You then approach the individual and ask him to leave quite aggressively, he then retaliates with aggression towards yourself and after some rp it between you both it ends up in you being beat up by him. After discussion with other staff, it has been decided that there is no evidence of this player baiting in this situation.

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back