What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 616 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bas Kamara

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 616

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/10/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 120

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, Glitching out of room

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was on duty as NHS and went to the armoury inside pillbox, This person ran inside with me and i asked him to leave several times or i would need to call the police. This person then decides to stab me without any valid RP reason. The door was unlocked again-so he was abled to walk outside. Once they stabbed me and i was knocked down they were stuck inside the room cause i locked the door now. They decide to do some sort of dance to glitch trough the door to get out of the room/

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/w0M4e8k3GE8If/d1337vEfGpOE?invite=cr-MSxkTkgsNTcyODU0MSw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Bas KamaraDo you happen to have any video from 3-5 minutes prior for the RDM claim? Also do you happen to have video of you talking in this situation?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@StuartHeya! I do not have the video of what happened before that anymore. I also do not have my side of talking down the mic. But what i said was please leave or i have to call the police or press my panic. You are not allowed to be back here.

Good evening @Bas Kamara

No problem and thank you for letting me know. Now since your microphone isn't picking up one side of the conversation in that sense it makes it more difficult to know if it was RDM or if it was due to what was happening in roleplay, More so that there isn't a longer clip from this situation. Just a reminder with RDM/RVDM claims you do need at least 3-5 minutes prior to the rule break however in clear cut cases this may not be required. 

So leaves us with the two claims mentioned above, Since I am unable to prove this was RDM no action will be taken on this, However the player did exploit out of the room that you locked. The only way they could of got out of the room is within RP such as it being unlocked or breaking out, Now in the clip provided it's clear that the player did exploit out of the room so for that I'll be going ahead and pushing a ban for exploiting. 

CharID: 74774
Rule: C2.2
Action:
Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back