What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 62 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy The Addict

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Willy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 62

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/01/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1830

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and Shit RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Much earlier in the day I passed by and shouted shit car. I then apologised to which I was told "apology not accepted" and we parted ways. Many hours later (a whole restart) we are dancing at the beach to 2000's bangers and the aussie sees a car on the pier. we approach and willy does his usual friendly hello and hug. I get instantly stabbed with no rp other than "get in your car". Knowing this persons stature and time on the server I not only didn't expect rule breaks but expected actual good rp. I also have the solving which was hilarious with the excuse being "thats how my character is" (can upload if need be).

I very rarely report but in the situation with her pride and refusal to take responsibility I was left with no choice.

Thank you for your time <3

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQqXFpa3BGY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, 

So this report is about me, as I was saying in the discord call and i will say again. You was warned to leave the area by me before the whole Scenario went down, and during the Scenario you can see by the evidence in your own video that i had also pulled out a full loaded weapon system. Now during this process you decided to still proceed to come over and Hug my Character even after being warned to leave. As you seeming to also know my Characters stature as you stated in the Discord call, you should of known that hugging someone who is fully armed and being warned was probably not the best of Ideas. 

Overall I think you trying to state that this is a form of RDM is a bit far, as you have state we have crossed paths before this all happened with the pair of you initially baiting a reaction by commenting on something that is practically irrelevant. If you have already had a bad interaction with us while making comments earlier in the day then logically why would you come back? 

As for the comment of my Pride, in said Discord call i simple state that since the statue of my Character is high she has multiple body guards and and doesn't take politely to people "randomly hugging her". May i also state the slight demanding last chance warning i got in the OOC chat between being called to Discord with being only a few minutes apart while we was still in an active RP Scenario together. Not only to mention the attitude off one off one of you while trying to discus the topic. In all Honestly I'm not to pleased with how the Discord call went over all as i feel as though i didn't really get past me explain my Character antics, let alone discuss the fact of the low quality RP before you wanted to put up a report.

As part of this situation, I feel its appropriate to comment here. (ID: 130) (Red-shirt man)

The first question to yourself is this. Would you approach 3 people, 2 with guns out and who are known violent criminals (which you said you knew in the discord discussion) and attempt to hug them without repercussions? You even said in your report that you knew who some or all of us were and were capable of. Quote: "Knowing this persons stature"

Secondly, you were not "Instantly stabbed". There were ample signs that it would have been much better to walk away. You could clearly see that there was a threat and were asked to get back into your car. Is it really valuing your life to then walk up to one of us and hug them?

In summary, I do not think that the argument of RDM is applicable here. The interaction you had earlier on should have been the first indicator that you should have avoided us. Not to mention turning up to the peer as you said with the visible firearms and then attempting to engage in physical contact with one of us. You were even verbally warned to re-enter your vehicle and leave the area, however, you proceeded to ignore these indicators. 

I have the call in which we both said everything we had to. The RP was still dogshit to say the least. You said get in your car and leave. What standard of rp is that, Arma? You pulled out guns and said leave and then stabbed me when I apologised? Why does it warrant a killing for a hug? and no prior rp, the stature is when I arrived on discord and seen the amount of time you were playing and playing with Aiden nothing to do with me knowing you in game. 

As part of this situation, I feel its appropriate to comment here. (ID: 130) (Red-shirt man)

The first question to yourself is this. Would you approach 3 people, 2 with guns out and who are known violent criminals (which you said you knew in the discord discussion) and attempt to hug them without repercussions? You even said in your report that you knew who some or all of us were and were capable of. Quote: "Knowing this persons stature"

Secondly, you were not "Instantly stabbed". There were ample signs that it would have been much better to walk away. You could clearly see that there was a threat and were asked to get back into your car. Is it really valuing your life to then walk up to one of us and hug them?

In summary, I do not think that the argument of RDM is applicable here. The interaction you had earlier on should have been the first indicator that you should have avoided us. Not to mention turning up to the peer as you said with the visible firearms and then attempting to engage in physical contact with one of us. You were even verbally warned to re-enter your vehicle and leave the area, however, you proceeded to ignore these indicators. 
Only between me and the person reported. Thanks for your input. Please refrain from involving your opinion 🙂

Overall I think you trying to state that this is a form of RDM is a bit far, as you have state we have crossed paths before this all happened with the pair of you initially baiting a reaction by commenting on something that is practically irrelevant. If you have already had a bad interaction with us while making comments earlier in the day then logically why would you come back? 

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the call in which we both said everythingwe had to. Dropping the RDM the RP was still dogshit to say the least. You said get in your car and leave. What standard of rp is that, Arma? You pulled out guns and said leave and then stabbed me when I apologised? Why does it warrent a killing for a hug? and no prior rp, the stature is when i arrived on discord and seen the amount of time you were playing and playing with Aiden nothing to do with me knowing you in game. 

Only between me and the person reported. Thanks for your input. Please refrain from involving your opinion 🙂
The fact that me playing with Aiden has nothing to with him and just because he is Management does not mean i need to change they way i act around him. This report has nothing to do with him and he will not be commenting on here as he will be staying very much out of it. Also to with you saying that its because I'm hanging out with Aiden, you also stated in the Discord call the fact that they are the Firm. If i am honest will continue to stand by what i did as my Character as you essentially invaded her personal space and you was warned. Undeniably everyone reaction is going to be different and that was my reaction. 

As for you stating there was no prior RP, you would be wrong as you have already state in the main report itself that there was a few hours before which we had a disagreement at. Essentially we did in fact give the you amount of time to leave as i state to "get back in the car and fuck off". To which you still hugged me knowing the fact, Also to mention the fact that with the prior interaction with you guys it wasn't pleasant a couple of hour easily... you also proceed to get out of your car with weapons in your hands. 

Discord call the fact that they are the Firm. If i am honest 
Lying on a report? I have the call if it needs to be uploaded. The rp you provided broke RDM rules. It was not quality and more of a hands up or die initiation. The only time you knew that we had a prior encounter was when it was mentioned in discord. Don't be acting like you knew that in game as we had different outfits, voices etc. You threatened us and pulled out guns on your side on our arrival. I hugged and apologised for disturbing and you just stabbed me? like lol get a grip imo your rp was:unknown.png

and breaks the quality rp rule that states 

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

Lying on a report? I have the call if it needs to be uploaded. The rp you provided broke RDM rules. It was not quality and more of a hands up or die initiation. The only time you knew that we had a prior encounter was when it was mentioned in discord. Don't be acting like you knew that in game as we had different outfits, voices etc. You threatened us and pulled out guns on your side on our arrival. I hugged and apologised for disturbing and you just stabbed me? like lol get a grip imo your rp was:View attachment 19943

and breaks the quality rp rule that states 

Right, are you dropping the RDM or Keeping it? Because it seems you woulds like to edit your responses to strengthen your points when you initially said you would drop it. If you would like to upload the video of the discord call go for it, i see no problems with that.

Personally  i don't think i need to comment on the fact you was driving the same Range Rover you was in the prior Scenario, and with both of your voices its quite evidently unique to remember from the last time. I also mentioned in the discord call that we has a prior Scenario together. 

Also to mention and remember, once being a leader of a turfed gang. Also with me pulling out a gun and asking to leave. Or even walking up to random people and giving them hugs without permission will initially result in you getting some sort of bad reaction IMO. And as i have state you also did get out of the car with a weapon in your hand and the other one still holding one while approaching up. 

As I have already state once and will do again. The fact of it falling under RDM in a stretch and i have said my piece slightly in the Discord call and within this Report.

Clearly we are not getting anywhere so lets leave this to Staff.

As I have already state once and will do again. The fact of it falling under RDM in a stretch and i have said my piece slightly in the Discord call and within this Report.
What would you count it as? As this isn't the first time you've been reported for doing the same thing, in recent times (April) you were reported for rdm as a result of poor rp shown here: 

Seems like quite a recurring issue. You were given a chance in the above report as Matt dropped it after a chat, but it seems you haven't learned and continue to break the same rule. So I'll ask again, what would you count it as?

I do not think it is your place to be hunting down and searching for evidence that is irreverent to your report to try and "prove a point". As i have already said and will stand by, I do not see that as RDM. You was formally warned by me to leave before you made the subconscious choice to "hug" a fully armed individual. IMO the RP behind hugging someone with a fully loaded heavy pistol doesn't make sense to me. You see a gun and hug them? 

As for that report that was discarded and taken down above, you can clearly see that was over 6 months ago and everything was resolved within a TeamSpeak call you was clearly not evident for. So for the future of this report i ask you refrain from making statement that you know nothing about and situations you wasn't involved in. 

I do not think it is your place to be hunting down and searching for evidence that is irreverent to your report to try and "prove a point". As i have already said and will stand by, I do not see that as RDM. You was formally warned by me to leave before you made the subconscious choice to "hug" a fully armed individual. IMO the RP behind hugging someone with a fully loaded heavy pistol doesn't make sense to me. You see a gun and hug them? 

As for that report that was discarded and taken down above, you can clearly see that was over 6 months ago and everything was resolved within a TeamSpeak call you was clearly not evident for. So for the future of this report i ask you refrain from making statement that you know nothing about and situations you wasn't involved in. 
It's not irrelevant whatsoever? It's the same result of shit RP which you've done. I hugged and apologised for disturbing, willy is a heroin addict and very caring. The point I'm proving is you haven't improved your RP from 6 months ago when given a chance. It's a very relevant point 🙂

It's not irrelevant whatsoever? It's the same result of shit RP which you've done. I hugged and apologised for disturbing, willy is a heroin addict and very caring. The point I'm proving is you haven't improved your RP from 6 months ago when given a chance. It's a very relevant point 🙂
For someone who hardly known's me within RP supposedly, what exactly do you know about the state of my RP? 

And while you was searching up for all of the reports against me did you find anymore than that 1? In the whole time i have been here this is my second one, as i have stated and will state again for the future of this report i ask you refrain from making statement that you know nothing about and situations you wasn't involved in. 

For someone who hardly known's me within RP supposedly, what exactly do you know about the state of my RP? 

And while you was searching up for all of the reports against me did you find anymore than that 1? In the whole time i have been here this is my second one, as i have stated and will state again for the future of this report i ask you refrain from making statement that you know nothing about and situations you wasn't involved in. 
I know the state of your RP from my experience and the above report. You can ask all you want from me to refrain but it just shows that it's not a one off occasion. Don't flatter yourself, I didn't search you up I simply scrolled on your profile and found it. "The state of your RP" is something simply shit and breaks rules then it's clear it needs to be addressed. Hop off your virtual high horse and follow the rules provided 😉

I know the state of your RP from my experience and the above report. You can ask all you want from me to refrain but it just shows that it's not a one off occasion. Don't flatter yourself, I didn't search you up I simply scrolled on your profile and found it. "The state of your RP" is something simply shit and breaks rules then it's clear it needs to be addressed. Hop off your virtual high horse and follow the rules provided 😉
unknown.png

I would like you take a moment and please read above what a staff member has said. 
As people we are all liable to our own options. Throughout this report i have clearly been respectful and kept to the point of the report at hand.

I am pretty sure i said, and i quote "Clearly we are not getting anywhere so lets leave this to Staff". 

This has now progress from reporting my actions with in RP to discussing things about myself and my past actions as seen above about my past reports to which you had no involvement at all. I'm sure the staff know what my RP/Myself are like as person. 

When the Staff are ready to come in and hand me my dues then so be it, but until then I will not be putting up another comment on this report as i feel as though this has escalated beyond the point

Please be mindful that staff need to read each reply when dealing with a report.

There is no need for the borderline insults.

I would like you take a moment and please read above what a staff member has said. 
As people we are all liable to our own options. Throughout this report i have clearly been respectful and kept to the point of the report at hand.
My responses have both been relevant and mature other than the cute picture of me with the word cringe. Stating I have discussed things about yourself is quite manipulative as I haven't, I've only mentioned your RP is dreadful for the amount of time you've been here and it not being it's first occurrence. I have not disrespected you in any form, the only disrespect shown is your characters towards the rules.

I do apologise to staff for this dragging on and I do appreciate everyone's time involved.

Making a statement like that @KittyKatis to make tides swing in your favour. I would suggest you don't gaslight and make it personal when I've not done such thing 🕺😉

Hello there @KittyKatand @Willy The Addict. I believe it is time to sort this mess of a report out...

I will start off with the claims of RDM against @KittyKat.

- When driving towards the pier, you, @Willy The Addict, were already of suspicion that someone was being murdered & dumped in the ocean. You chose to enter this situation anyways.

- When arriving on the pier, you were immediately greeted with guns being drawn, and a very clear "Get back in your car and fuck off..!", yet you chose to do the direct opposite, and hug the person giving you this command.

You also state you had a previous interaction with these characters, which must have made you aware of the fact that they are not the friendliest or open bunch out there, no? Yet, you decide to approach them, while they have weapons drawn and show a very apparent aggression. Not only did you not follow the instructions given to you with a clear visual and vocal stance of what might happen if you don´t, you also invaded her personal space to touch a stranger that was clearly not being very approachable. 

Go to think of randomly hugging a stranger on the street, you likely would have gotten slapped or punched by any person able to stand up for themselves - I certainly would not let some random man in a hospital gown hug me. In this case, it was a former gang leader with a likely very long criminal record, who was probably committing a murder at this moment of time. You were given the chance to walk away. You chose not to. I could think of ample reasons and thought processes as to why someone would become suddenly violent when being touched by a random person like that and her reaction was neither random nor without previous verbal warning or indication. 

Thus, the claims of RDM are dismissed.

Now onto the things that I actually find to be the issue here - your attitude throughout this report @Willy The Addict...

At some point during this report, I was curious to listen to the discord conversation that you stated was available. Now however, after seeing your very snarky and patronising replies in written form, it might be in your own best interest to keep that recording to yourself. 
You expect a certain behaviour from others ingame, yet your own behaviour in this report started off poorly and went downhill faster than your character on that pier. I get that, within RP, your character might lack this common sense due to his nature and addiction - But to continue this behaviour on our forums, is unacceptable and will not be tolerated! 

I highly suggest you take a moment to reflect and not display such conduct again, especially after a warning was given by staff already. 

Denied. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back