What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 62 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenIsBanned

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Benny Benson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 62

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/26/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1740

What best describes this incident ?: C.1.2/C1.7

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After seeing a tweet from the Autocare account saying 'Congrats to the biggs on their baby' Dillon (ID 62) Replies to the tweet saying 'such an ugly baby kill it' or something along the lines of that I cant really remember. Then he says 'I would gladly kill a bahy' he then goes on to say 'If mine turns out autistic Im actually gonna drop it on the floor' Although it isn't in the clip he then goes on to say 'If its autistic or downs I will drop it'. I did mention in OOC that he shouldn't be saying things like that as it is very bad taste. I believe this is C1.2 as he clearly says he would drop a baby if its autistic. and C1.7 as this is an 18+ server you really should be mature enough to not joke about killing babies, Especially when commenting whether it autism/any other condition or disabilty. I did not try to resolve OOC as I feel there no point trying to reason with someone who says things as disgusting as what he has said

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1b3hqj2hdFpfEj/d1337dA975TH?invite=cr-MSxIVXEsMTQ2MzM0OTYwLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi Benny, I firstly want to take a moment to apologize for my previous words. After reflecting on the situation, I now realize how inappropriate and cruel my remarks were. I am truly ashamed of my actions and would like to express that I never intended to offend or hurt anyone. However, I understand that my comments were hurtful, and I accept full responsibility for them. I really do regret my previous words and I'm really sorry if they have offended anyone.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good afternoon @Ballistic,

Would you be available for a conversion on TS at any point?

Good evening both,

@BallisticI thank you for joining Discord for a conversation about this report and I'm glad we managed to come to a mutual understanding on this rule.

I am now aware this was purely a remark made from your character and not actually your perspective on life OOC.
This has now been made clear that we are to be careful of what is spoken of in the future as it could be potentially offending towards other players.

warning has been given towards Dillon on this occasion as a result of this report. 
I wish you both a wonderful Bank Holiday! 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back