What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 623 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: David Gan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 623

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2315

What best describes this incident ?: NLV & NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I got robbed at Alta Fuel Station, I managed to fight back and call for backup and all the robbers got downed. While in hospital my guys took them to Doddgy Doctor in order to recover the Machine Pistol they stole from me. The person that had my machine pistol didn't comply with the commands while having 3 guns pointed at him. Even though he was just revived and had 2 to 3 guns pointed at him at all time he didn't comply and tried to fight back. His actions caused him to be killed again.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/BSV4WbcHvSjFo/d1337ueD51FX?invite=cr-MSx6VTMsMTE4NDc5MTk0LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I thought the same, so imagine my surprise that after we agree on a resolution in discord to have you go back on it.

In discord we agreed that we will revive you again and you will comply with the commands, but you decided to refuse treatment making it possible for you to re spawn and make the situation a lose lose for everyone. The first time we treated you, you refused treatment, but we got lucky and we still brought you back to life. The second time you should had accepted the treatment since we were in that situation because you didn't comply the first time. But you didn't accept treatment. Therefor you didn't do what we agreed as a solution in discord and just cost us another 50k to try and fix your mistake.

@DavidGamingI'm sorry to hear how things turned out. I did consent to the conditions in the discord call to resolve the issue. When you talk about a lose-lose situation, I would consider yourself and your gang lucky that you had the opportunity to get the gun back.

During the second dodgy doctor scenario, I would think that you guys may have wanted to roleplay it out considering that I was drowning for about 15 minutes, the roleplay throughout the robbery before it took place was poor, and another party was involved in a VDM.

Moving on, you were really pushy in the discord call and it sounded like all you wanted was your gun back. After that, you were quite demanding throughout the call on Discord, and it appeared like all you wanted was your gun back. All you said was "All I want is my pistol back; I don't want to have to take it to the forums." There was no commentary on the role-playing game or anything else involved. Keeping in mind that I had only recently joined this city and had only just finished reading the rules, I opted to decline the dodgy doctor because you guys didn't do CPR or mouth-to-mouth before; it was hurried and subpar. Yes, I did want either of us to win, but given that there was little to no role-playing in helping me preserve my life, I made the decision to reject the dubious. I want to express my regret to the RPUK staff and the community for breaking the rules in this clip as well. I can learn from this mistake and become a better player. I apologize to the other parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

First of all in discord I don't think I said that I only wanted the gun back, I said I wanted to revive you again and you to comply.

The only time I said that I want my gun back was in RP, because in RP that is all I cared about. Out of RP I don't care about 1 gun, I wanted to know who you guys were and why did you robed me, found out all from your friend in white.

As for the second scenario, the way I see it this scenario happen just because of our discord call and your rule break in the first one.

But beside all of it, this report is about the first scenario because you broke rules in the first Doddgy Doctor scenario.

As for the second scenario, the way I see it this scenario happen just because of our discord call and your rule break in the first one.
Our agreement was to comply when revived by the dodgy which unfortunately didn't happen. (I didn't accept the second dodgy because we didn't have an admin or any other confirmation that we was aloud to do it). 

But beside all of it, this report is about the first scenario because you broke rules in the first Doddgy Doctor scenario.
To be honest, it was the first time seeing a gun in the server, knowing how hard to get one is and how much of a grind it is, I decided to go out and try the easy way. Being my first time at a dodgy doctor I didn't understand the NLR rule counted for this. (This was explained in discord after). And for the NVL rule, I can admit that I broke the rules in an effort to rescue the machine, but if I find myself in the same circumstance again, I'll follow the rules this time. I wish this matter had been handled more skillfully. 

First of all in discord I don't think I said that I only wanted the gun back, I said I wanted to revive you again and you to comply.
I quote "All I want is my pistol back". "Comply with the next dodgy doctor and the previous situation will be settled. In all honesty, I wasn't given a second opportunity for sure because the doctor is "dodgy," but I think we could have handled the problem more deftly and with the satisfaction of all parties. For example; more rp and instead of a dodgy doctor use the hospitals. 

I will also upload footage asap! evidence of not only the night in question but for 3 people who have technically died and should forget everything you know via NEW LIFE RULE. Yet they have been griefing at the club and around the city with us for the last 2 hours. They also RVDM with a machete with no prior conversation. Then learning that these are the exact same guys from this report is just hilarious. They are in this city to cause problems. You are here for the wrong reasons. You have no RP at all.

1. To be completely honest you have completely twisted these situations to make it sound better for you. We have only given the rp that has come to us, we haven't initiated nothing at all since this rule break. 2. This has nothing to do with this report as it's completely separate. Have also asked about 7 times to come discord about all of your gang rule breaks today and only one responded which then the situation was resolved. It just seems like your gang doesn't want to rp with a new gang which has just come to the city. You also think that rules don't apply when role playing with us. I'll leave this conversation here as it should be discussed somewhere else. 

Also, I didn't want to involve myself in another rule break which was meta gaming from the agreement in the discord call. It is using OOC and taking it into rp without admin permission.

I feel like the discord conversation was never going to be solved as I had little to no chance of redeeming myself. 

(G2.6) [SIZE=medium]OOC Help - OOC chat is for help only, extended OOC interactions are forbidden[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](G2.7) OOC Roleplay - You must not use OOC chat to broadcast events that you observe (for example, you may not broadcast "X are going to rob the bank".[/SIZE]

Hopefully we can get the NVL/NLR rule break solved and have some better rp from a whitelisted gang. Sorry again for the other parties and I apologize to the RPUK staff and community to see such a rule break. 

Hello @Im_Big_Red& @Diego_G

After reviewing the footage and looking into you @Diego_Gthis is in fact not your first ban or account with RPUK... so I think I'm going to keep this nice and short as I don't think you are worth my time in doing a big paragraph as to what went wrong in this report.

So going based off of the footage alone @Diego_Gyou have been revived at doggy doctor by three armed players with guns pointed at you, keeping in mind you have not received any medical attention by a paramedic so you would still be in critical condition and when revived you decide to not comply with any of their demands to put your hands up but instead bandage and pull the pistol out while three people are pointing their guns at you and you do a combat roll and start shooting which obviously results in you dying again.

Action will be taken as it's very clear that you have failed to roleplay your injuries through out the whole situation and you have failed to value your life.

Action Taken

CharID: 79387

Ban: G2.4 & G4.5

Duration: Permanently

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back