What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 627 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandeh

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mikey Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 627

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: Multiple RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I just got back to the hospital to pick up my buddy, I walked outside to see someone getting stabbed and another guy dead on the road who said he got stabbed. I asked who stabbed them and when they told me i went over to the guy that stabbed them and asked him if he did to try reason. He then without saying anything stabbed me as well, he also had a mate present who was picking people up and putting them in the bush next to hospital. As you can see when i arrive The man downed says he got stabbed and as i turn around you can hear the guy behind me getting stabbed. I'm sorry about the buzzing my mic had the wrong input.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/62350266/d13379O5y4RT

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

From what I can see, you seem to be saying something to the reported individual who was stabbing people at the hospital.

For some reason, the recording provided above does not pick up your microphone and therefore, I am unable to hear what you are saying to the individual in question before getting stabbed yourself.

Would you be able to provide me with a video where I can hear you speak too?

@Masis Sadly no, the software i was using had the wrong mic as the input so it didn't pick up anything i was saying. If that means nothing can be done that is fair enough. All I did was ask why he stabbed them and he just instantly stabbed me as you can see in the amount of time i walk over to him and when he stabs me barely any time in between.

Hello there and thank you for your response.

I have had a look trough our systems and for this particular case it's fine.

Please keep in mind for future reference that we need to be able to hear what you are saying too, again in this case it doesn't matter.

Permanent ban under rule (G1.2) Random Death Match (Mass RDM)

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back