What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 63 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Nikolaj Nielsen
Reported Players: 63
Date: Mar 15, 2024
Time: 16:30
What best describes this incident: NVL/NLR/not roleplaying injuries
Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were out looking for Cutlass when we got a gps that a Cutlass was on one of us, and we proceeded to make our way, and the Cutlass guy drove away, so we took chase, and as a result, Cutlass went down, and we took him to the dodgy doctor.

When we got to the dodgy doctor and got the cutlass guy up, he thought that the best idea was to pull his gun out and try to roll and frag after just being treated. For a gang that complains about other people's RP on a day-to-day basis, saying it's a RP server, not a frag server, and then proceeding to do this is disappointing. You should know better coming from a whitelisted faction, and I am sure you were well aware you were outnumbered and what you were doing was a rule break, yet you still proceeded to do it.

After he was killed for a second time, he continued to give verbal As if he has no remorse for the breach of NVL, which shows his main priority on the server is to frag and not partake in RP. He was so concerned with killing us and saving his gun, and it is upsetting that a member of a whitelisted faction has such a win mentally. It’s hard to create RP stories when only half the party involved is willing to engage.

Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/215ZX34dYMCUY3/d1337MpotMOK?invite=cr-MSxVU0YsMTczMzY3NjI4LA

Last edited:
I had no intention of "saving the gun" as can be clarified by logs, it was a police pistol that was obtained through a roleplay interaction prior to this.

I was given minimal roleplay, told to put my hands up and immediately shot at which begun this whole scenario. There has been a consistent theme of lacklustre roleplay from the Alliance and I believe gangs that aren't whitelisted should be held to the same standard and not be able to abuse the fact the same rules don't yet apply. The same level of roleplay should be held throughout by all.

It's also ironic the mention of not partaking in roleplay as the time leading up to this, after a forced gunfight with no high-quality roleplay behind it, I was in the boot the entire time with no interaction. The clip cuts off before the ruleplaying begins, saying things like: "That was stupid" repeatedly. and then I was dumped again in a boot with no further roleplay.

In all of my time on this server, I have maintained a level of roleplay that I intend to be enjoyable for both parties and have never been interested in fragging or committing rulebreaks for an advantage.

For the claim of NVL, my character saw an opportunity and valued his life, seeing only two weapons pointed at him which he stands a reasonable chance against.

For the claim of NLR, my character was forced into a combat situation, being held at gunpoint.

For the claim of not roleplaying injuries, I don't think it is unreasonable to have a burst of adrenaline as your life is threatened.

The fact is, you gained an advantage after shooting me and I dropped to the floor, not yet downed, and was the perfect time to push this advantage, issue commands and further the roleplaying experience, but instead I was then shot and dumped with minimal interaction.

I am open to liaise about this situation otherwise, if you would like, we can continue the discussion here. I am happy to answer any further questions.

I was given minimal roleplay, told to put my hands up and immediately shot at which begun this whole scenario. There has been a consistent theme of lacklustre roleplay from the Alliance and I believe gangs that aren't whitelisted should be held to the same standard and not be able to abuse the fact the same rules don't yet apply. The same level of roleplay should be held throughout by all.
these acusation of minimal roleplay really is coming from nowhere since we pulled up on you weapons drawn wanting some gang roleplay with the gang we are in beef with. You decided to drive off with 2 straps on you which is fine we dident shoot you straight away since we wanted a chase opening up for further roleplay. We got you later down the road and all you was saying is Alliance is pussies etc. which is also fair enough. we performed medical RP to you as soon as it was possible, which was at the dodgy doctor. so I really dont see the lack of roleplay here at all and it seems like a term that gets thrown around alot when people loss a situation.
Then You go on to talk about our level or roleplay and how it has a theme of being lacklustre. First of all I have no idea how that comes into this report it looks like You are trying to make us look bad and take the spotlight off the case in matter. In Alliance we aim to keep our rp to the highest quality and make sure to provide a fun story for all involved. If You do have a problem though i would be more than appreciative if you could tell us how we could possibly do things better as we can only grow and be better as a community.

Now we can Talk about the nvl claim. Yoyu say 'my character saw an opportunity and valued his life, seeing only two weapons pointed at him which he stands a reasonable chance against'. First off all You was well aware that all 3 members had firearms on them as it was those that had downed You in the first place. Second to say take a chance is interesting take. if I knew 2 people behind me that I was not faceing as I get up had guns and that the person in front had another i would not be rolling about trying to shoot them when I am clearly out numbered. also it dont really make sense on why you would be rolling about as soon as You get up after being shot. i would find that very unlikely personally but we will leave that for the staff to determian.

The point in witch i believe you fail Your injurys is also interesting. After you go down in the clip Your first reaction is to insult us, You have basically disregarded all medical rp. No effort to slash me with any gsw's/Blood fills in mouth/struggles to breath but in.

in the end of the day you cant break rules just because you feel unfairly grabbed

In terms of going to liason i dont think we are going to come to an agreement due to the reply you came with.

It's not an accusation, it's an observation.

As can be seen in logs, I was in a gunfight with two people who were both downed, one of which was to a local vehicle. I was scooped by you afterward so I had no knowledge of you being armed, so there is no need to lie about the facts.

Everything said in game is exactly that, roleplay.

The point of the roll is understandable and considering my muscle memory, that is why I rolled.

My character valued his life, took his chance against two armed opponents while himself being armed, responding to the fact he were being held at gunpoint. You yourself mention medical roleplay and then are questioning when my character is in a stable enough condition. /Me's are there to enhance the roleplay, not a sole condition that makes something high-quality.

As can be seen in logs, I was in a gunfight with two people who were both downed, one of which was to a local vehicle. I was scooped by you afterward so I had no knowledge of you being armed, so there is no need to lie about the facts.
I mean at the dodgy not when you where originaly downed

the other points has already been answered

With your points answered, it is up to you whether you would like to continue to pursue this report.

Otherwise I'm happy to answer any additional questions.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Sorry, it's taken so long let's get to it,

From what I see here, this is a clear case of a pure-win mentality and no interest in actually role playing with the people who have taken you hostage. You have just been revived, and instead of acting as you should given the situation your character is in, you decided to pull out your gun and shoot your way out of it. I would like to remind you that this is an RP server, not TDM or arena server. I hope to see you do better in the future...

Character ID: 68097
Rules: G2.4, G4.5, G4.4
Action: 24hr Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back