What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 635 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlwithaK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Karl Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 635

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/18/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 3

What best describes this incident ?: Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: 635 tried dumping me which I found weird because there was no overarching roleplay reason to dump me since this was my first interaction with them so it seems like they just wanted to win and make me "forget" the situation which nips any further roleplay in the bud with 635 and their group. When 635 gets me to the pier, they decide to park the car in a way that when they take me out, I would fall into the water however because that didn't work they decided to kick and hit me until my character's body moved past the edge of the pier and into the water. It's pretty clear to see and I don't know if there is much else to say. I mentioned it to 635 in OOC but I didn't receive a response and judging by the scummy tactics regarding the dumping and powergaming, I didn't expect to.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/15fTgzXdrkdxpg/d1337qPOgAIt?invite=cr-MSxIV3UsNDk5MjUyMDUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

we had at least 3 interactions with use thats more than enough to make u forget. its not like u boys were being very fair either, been using ur car as a weapon all day its annoying were trying to roleplay as old men and use run us over? makes no sense pal we had valid reason to dump you. ill admit we could of done it better but with 229 being close and the recent incident i wanted it over with. i didnt see ur ooc message i often reply to ooc aswell im not a dick mate but we have been going at it all day unfortunately this time we had u in the car. its gonna happen pal its not powergaming. i understand ur frustration but the car u was in, the people u were with, we had had beef all night. sorry for any misunderstandings

u talk about future roleplay interactions, the interactions we got from u was use trying to run us over... of course were gonna dump u mate

this is seperate to the pink audi running us over, but same group this is the kinda stuff we was getting from use? roleplay??

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/15fYCddoSz5MlH/d1337kNgldrF?invite=cr-MSwwMWEsMTYxNDAzNzY2LA

as i was kicking u off the bridge, which could be a scenario u could deffo kick a lifeless body a couple inches. my mate said 'yh knock him in knock him in m8' use were being annoying not accepting carry in previous fights so i thought, this could work.  its not like we did anything wrong here, its not like we did something unrealistic and dumb to influence rp, we simply kicked u off the peir.

You missed out the bit where I said that was for what happened In the previous scenario? 

There was a whole scene where my friends got into a fight against your gang outside suburban. I was the only one who managed to get away. I had spotted you at pillbox after the incident hence why I waited outside to finish the job/get revenge. 

it wasnt in the clip, also was completely irrelevant. were not 2 gangs at war nor do i know what u guys look like or anything, thats why he probs was moaning cause he must of just jumped into ur vehicle and was dumped. i cant control that as use dont wear something recognisable use just drive pink vehicles thats all i know. u must initiate all conflict mate unless were 2 gangs who have verbaly declared war. for example grove vs vargos etc. i mean if u would of hands me up fairs, but u decided to commit vrdm. didnt want to report u pal cause use seem ok but he made a powergaming report cause of a situation he put himself in.

the difference from karls experience and mine are 2 completely different ones, we gave karl rp, said get out of the vehicle and fight had the fight, which was like the 4th one we had. won it again and took one of use to the sea to make a statement. u wait for me to get up and continuously rvdm me with no words? like cmon bro make it fun for us aswell

karl im not sure if u knew mate but the vehicle u were in and the colour we had a whole thing, i apologize if it was our first interaction personaly. but as a whole it was 1 of many. 

this is not the first case of use rvdm either

u say gang, at this point we were not a gang nor were at war this was u rvdm me u could of came inside or atleast initiated a little bit bro? like a word at least. we roleplayed everything bro even the kicking off the peir had added comments for rp

To be honest, we can go back and forth but I just want to see what an admin thinks of this because personally I don't think you are allowed to hit and punch someone into the Ocean but you clearly do so some clarity would be helpful to both you and I.

Everything else that you have mentioned in this report has nothing to do with me so I don't even want to entertain a conversation on any other topic other than what the initial report was written for.

so after all the fighting and laughs u get mad and report me kicking u off? can u get the part up in the rules that explains that thats powergaming? would u not consider u denying carries powergaming then? makes no sense. been dumped many times, had this done to me many times, if its against the rules that is extremely unclear. u should of tagged my @ in ooc for something this silly pal. u may of ooc'd but u deffo didnt @ me. all the above was completely rellevant as it was an event very close to the dump i wont make a report cause of the seriousness of it i dont really get to wound up about it after all it is just a game lad. rather him learn than report him cause i think im 'mad'. i beleive power gaming is forcing something unrealistic and making someone roleplay with it or doing something where the other player has no control. here you were already at ur deathbed lets be honest u would not accept the carry when we wanted u in the car, which imo is kinda powergaming, u gave me no choice pretty much. if kicking a down person off a bridge or smt is against the rules then it needs to be made very clear. i cant find this part of the rules. i reckon a lifeless body can be shoved off an edge, so i dont beleive it is or should be unallowed as its quite normal i mean, why would i pick a body up thats already on the edge. i dont see any downsides to this action. 

the video was super rellevant cause u were talking about ur roleplay, that was the roleplay use were giving. not fun at all. 

heres a clip of someone who doesn't let rp influence emotions ooc. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/14UTmTg0AtY1Q8/d1337cC1GJiH?invite=cr-MSxHR2osMTYxNDAzNzY2LA

he accepts carries so we can lift him over the edge, me myself i tend to /me lifts over barrier. percy plods a lil less experienced but still got the job done fairly imo.

if u denied carries previous how am i gonna do it? what do u think i should of done bro? honestly im curious m8.

this situation was mint honestly, ours could of been simular but ur obvious need to ram us in vehicles and not accept carries painted a picture of someone whos not here to engage in serious but quite comical rp

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @KarlwithaK, thank you for making this report.

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 3
Please could you provide me an accurate time for this incident in 24 hour format as requested. 
There was no ID 635 on the server at "3" on the 18/04/23

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello everyone,

So, I've reviewed the footage and I wont go into regarding the players dumping you to make you forget as there isn't additional footage to back this up. However, I will say that if a player dumps you, and you respawn. You'll forget everything leading up to your characters death including your killers, so that for a rule break is null and void. Although, if they said in Roleplay something along the lines of "I'm killing you to make you forget about everything about our group or our family" then that'd be an issue as its Borderline Breaking RP as you're essentially reading the rule for what it is in the rules section.

Moving on,

@DeanoMajinoALTKicking someone numerous times in order to move them to wherever you desire is essentially exploiting. Now, this comes with a permanent ban but in this occasion you're going to be receiving a warning for this. Be careful.

There are numerous ways as to how you would be able to move this player to wherever you wanted, this is not going to be one of them moving forward.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back