What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 647 , 654 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastafari

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Koi Leen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 647 , 654

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/26/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 110

What best describes this incident ?: VDM and RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Sorry for no audio hell knows why it didn't record for the next one ill make sure it recording audio.
Before i continue i have to say that i had the same incident earlier today but didn't had CHECK ID button assigned so there was no point to report just show you how sad it is..

Well i was minding my own business playing the thug life while there we're police officers that tried to make order around with people doing dumb stuff..
Out of no where those guys went into my back while im RP'ing my fall and stuff like that the driver (647) was offering me a bandage without too much of sorry in the backround i tried to avoid contact with them because that made me angry and i decided better not to talk let it pass.. but came to accept the drivers offer for the bandage while im playing myself injured waiting for the driver to give me bandage a guy in the back seat (654) get out while saying "why it takes you so long" with the knife in his hand at first i thought he is kidding and kept playing my self injured waiting for the bandage but he stabbed me once so i tried to run away while im running the cops saw the situation tried to stop him but he stabbed me again causing me to fall .. from there its obvious what going on he launched on the police i was angry af but kept on roleplaying my injury with the cops until they brought me to pillbox then its ended up for me because i disconnected from the server after i healed.

There's nothing much to say i was trying to say them come to Teamspeak lets solve it out but no answer back ..
that even made me angry more than i was ..
That's disappointing i'm used to the Altis life quality roleplay and then experiencing shit like that just takes the air out of the wings..
I would never report them if it was just the accident and i really wasn't care about the bandage you can see that the first steps i tried to avoid any contact but something said me don't be a douche and let them fix it... I guess that was a big mistake ..
Hope , they will get why they deserve .

BTW the third guy (617) had nothing to do with not interaction what so ever and i guess if would be that guy i would do the same.. poor guy!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLV4z1aTyO8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, 

I am id 647

I was driving and hit a bump/hill went to the oncoming side, and i accidentally hit him, we were both on the wrong side of the road. After I hit him i apologized and gave him a bandage.
My passenger id 654 was in his head(AFK) and came back to see a person next to the car, in his POV he looked like a person he could rob. So he got out of the car put him at knife point.
He didn't know he hit him, to why he was going for a robbery. 
While he put him to knife point, you id 623 (koi) didn't not put your hands up... (G2.4) Value of Life , and instead ran away so he stabbed you once, you still continued to run so he killed you. At this point he saw an officer in the distance and the only way to escape was to kill that officer which he stabbed and killed and then got in the car and we drove away.

and obviously as seen in the video 617 is not even involved as he was just a passenger and didn't do anything.

In conclusion, yes I accidentally hit you with the car but then gave you a bandage which you accepted. However you did not value your life when a knife was on your head.

This is our side of the view...

Man what are you talking about first of all you didn't apologize you just offered me a bandage second of all your buddy that had the knife didn't initiated Quote "why its take's so long" and then he stabbed me never saw an initiation of that kind in any RP after he stabbed me once i started to run of-course ill run you hit me with the car that's already not a good way to initiate - none of you didn't tried to solve it thru Teamspeak even tho i asked twice for that to make sure before i post the report.. 

Its understandable that its your friend and you'll try to clean his name but man that's not an initiation saying what take you so long and stab me while im waiting for your bandage , stop making excuses for your friend.. 

you could've resolve the issue by going to Teamspeak and talk with me but you decided to ignore it .. when clearly people we're talking about the initiation on OOC and calling you to come Teamspeak. 

I have nothing to add ..I let the admins/staff do their conclusion.

BTW he didn't killed the other officer he stabbed him but the officer tried to taze (654) but couldn't complete the taze because he ran behind cars .. i mean there's a video bro you cant just make things up.. that not how it works

@khalifathedon maybe man i cannot know because your friend interrupted our conversation and stabbed me while i was trying to understand if you gave me it or not , that's not the bottom line , I understand there's mistakes and i would take your bandage as apology but you clearly didn't apologize in words after you ran me over and then your friend stabbed me without initiating with any of the robbery scenario's saying "what takes you so long" is not an initiation of any kind.. 

i did apologize and i gave u a bandage too? 
you're asking , someone that sure about it not asking but stating that's what happen.. 

man like really you're making me feel bad for no reason you're the guys that need to feel bad about how you've done things wrong

I tried to call you out on OOC chat twice for solving it up on Teamspeak you ignored it, clearly ignored it.. 

that could be an easy fix for what you've done.. but you decided otherwise , I'm out feels like a joke to keep this conversation.. 

Whatever the staff will decide ill be ok with.. 

@khalifathedoni hope you learned your lesson it pointed more to your friend but you've could stop him from doing stupid moves and less defend what is clearly a rule break

id:654  did initiated correctly he pulled out the knife aimed it at your head and said put your hands up and you just did not cooperate, you didn't value your life you tried to run away and i do feel bad but when someone accuses me of doing something i didn't do i have to defend my self against those claims.

He didn't said a word about hands up or robbery or anything like that he just came out of the car saying me "why it takes you so long" and stabbed me.. bring your evidence and we keep on talking till then im out.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello Gents,

Lets get straight into it then,

So I've had a look at your replies between one another also the provided evidence and there's no audio which makes this report a little harder, There is two different sides of the story to what exactly happened and there is not a lot that I can go off of from the provided footage.

If its true that ID 654 didn't give any threats or orders, I recommend him to read the server rules so he doesn't end up getting reported again also keep in mind that you must give high quality roleplay before killing someone.

@RastafariI suggest you try find how to fix this audio issue for the future as there is no way of telling what is being said in the video.

With that being said this report will be declined as it is lacking of evidence.

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back