What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 652 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martle

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Martle Potato

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 652

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/25/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: -- 00.00

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So around midnight we just left ballas turf and headed to civil impound we all parked up on the footpath, Player 652 (session id) pull up to us outside civil impound and said to us nice bike i, or we have never seen this guy before, so we were like, thanks. He then backed up and left, well we thought, he then came flying down the footpath and ran all of us over for no RP reason at all. We didn't manage to get his session id at the time. But around 10 to 15 minute later I went to ammunition to get body armour. As I was about to leave, he came running in with a machete to do the obvious I then ran out, and he jumped into a different car to what he used to run us all over. This was where I managed to get his session id and after looking over both clips this is 100% the guy who (RVDM) us. In both clips u can see its a match with his Hair, glasses, chest hair, belt and trousers.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/X6GYMfYMf0-A1/d1337uQFGb90?invite=cr-MSxRZlUsMTY4MzI3MDQ3LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/X1E8VM9ik5pUZ/d1337gZ70OMn?invite=cr-MSxNUkEsMTY4MzI3MDQ3LA 
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Martle

Thank you for the report. This player is already perm banned and judging by your videos he was only here to cause trouble. I will be noting this down on his record and should we try to appeal, he will be questioned on the incident.

ID: 88951

Alternative Action taken

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back