What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 656 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Elias

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ben elias

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 656

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/21/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: meta gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: says he gunna come back and get me, got friends coming to kill me, he gunna remember me

this is the medal clip, i can get more clips if needed (https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/RwsGxEg_Lhj_z/d1337nUDKIZP?invite=cr-MSw3czcsMTU2OTE1NzE5LA)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/RwsGxEg_Lhj_z/d1337nUDKIZP?invite=cr-MSw3czcsMTU2OTE1NzE5LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

sorry for my slow response. The time was 00:19 in the morning when i looked at the time to when it was going on. i just looked to see when the medal clip was taken and it says 6 days ago so it would have been on the 20th, but the whole incident took place before and after midnight. so it took place o the 20th and 21st.

@Axis24Thank you for the report, a tip for next time, just ensure that the times and dates are made clear as well as giving us context to the situation like how you and the reported person go into the incident in the first place. I have however watched the video and the player involved has no intention to RP and is clearly using TS/Discord to communicate with others as he states someone is on the way and is going to TPAC you. I can also hear some hotmicing in the background.

Due to the above I am going to action the following:

CharID : 86748

Rule: (G2.3) Roleplay Everything and (G3.1) OOC Information

Action: Perma

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back