What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 659,805,1105 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCloudNine

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Luke Tee

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 659,805,1105

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/21/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 01:30

What best describes this incident ?: G3.1 Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We grabbed one of the north side cartels boys and was going to the dodgy doctor on the way there I called an officer named 'Olivia grace' who I had blackmailed and threatened to kill if she didn't comply with my demands a few days before so as she was on her way I made the boys move to a different location away from the dodgy doctor so we wouldn't be seen by anyone as I believed that the north side cartel would be checking the dodgy doctors for their friend. Olivia Then pulled up to the GPS that I gave her and within 2 minutes of her being there 2-3 cars pulled up and started trying to take pictures of the scene. (Frank smith ID: 806, Jamie Aggy ID: 659 and Karen Smith ID: 1105) As you can see in the clip shown I automatically thought it was dodgy that these cars arrived here in the middle of nowhere so I ran over to get their session Ids as I have had numerous encounters with the north side cartel and every single occasion we have had to go into the police Liaison because they have broken some form of rules, I.e.: Metagaming, Power gaming, not valuing their life, combat logging and new life rule. After this encounter on the bridge where I ran over to them I was shot and downed but saw at least 9-10 members pull up in rapid succession, they said in the police liaison that they checked all of the dodgys in groups of 3's but they all arrived to this location within 2 minutes so how does one get from one dodgy doctor to the other in a matter of 2 minutes when they are across the map. Also they accuse PC Olivia Grace of being corrupt with 0 evidence because the two occasions where she has arrived to assist in taking weapons from their person they have been ocean dumped so should have 0 recollection of this happening but somehow Northside cartel are accusing her of being corrupt. I believe Northside cartel are Metagaming because they should not know she is corrupt unless they are sharing their gameplay/clips with each other and then using that information in the city. As a whole it is not fair for us as the opposing side as it is a no win because they know every location we go to with their friends and information they shouldn't know because of this. This isn't a personal attack against the north side cartel but I am sick and tired of having to go into the police liaison everyday because of them breaking rules/ poor RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/xy0yuWYgSOEb6/d1337l3klf64?invite=cr-MSw4NW0sODA0NjQ2MzUs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello i was the blackmailed officer XD

Here is my report feel they are the same situation 🙂 

Hello I was with karen smith we were already on our way up the city to go and chill somewhere when I heard about someone being kidnapped so we offered to help we then heard that pc olivia grace was in attendance near the dodgy at the lighthouse blue had told frank smith that she was down their as shown in the discord liason last night with mike wolfie (staff) present blue had followed PC Olivia Grace from mission row police station all the way up to lighthouse where it was purely coincidental that frank and blue bumped into eachother as they know of eachother they spoke about a missing person which blue said that olivia grace was down at the docks near the bottom of lighthouse as frank and some other members including pd had suspicions on this woman frank decided to follow up on that information to which at that time me and karen smith arrived and saw frank going down to the bridge so we followed on and assisted our leader to which we had seen olivia grace with cutlass and our missing person so as we had members of our gang already checking the dodgy doctors out of the city up the countryside we called it in hence the reason they responded so fast me and karen smith were purely acting on information given to us I have never broken a rule in this server or been warned at all I would never dream of breaking a rule or even think about metagaming as I have established amazing friendships in this city and great rp with people around city aswell and jamie is well respected by lots of people around city by other gangs civilians and many more thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you all have a great day.

I'm not going to reply to this one as its the same one as Katelyn so I don't really feel there's any need but what I will say is you could say the exact same for you and cutlass 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello Frank hope you are doing well! Have you got any bodycam footage from yourself because I know this is not your pov. Also have you got the footage from the police officer that was following miss grace. Thankyou and have a good day 🙂

MULA.png

Hello Frank and thanks for providing the clips that I asked for, Clip one at 0:05 clearly has a discord notification of someone joining a call? I do believe this player POV had deafened in discord but I do believe the others have been actively looking at screen share to establish were there friend was and this would explain why yous were in sandy shores in the first place.

I suppose I am very curious as to why 'Blueforts' clip is cut down so we cant see the communication that you said happened at the light house, Blue did say he had 10 minutes he edited to 2 minutes and from the clip he lost sight of Olivia's police car, clear as day in the clip! Something screams off to me about both clips. Why did blue edit his down to 2 minutes? it seems external communications were used and edited out it just doesn't add up at all. Blue clearly uses the excuse he followed Olivia but you would never just follow an officer anywhere. He cant even find her and the clip is edited in 2 different spots edited stuff removed. 

Why cant anyone else provide Footage of 5 minutes before to the lead up to the incident? You have already admitted having a discord group, from 0:05 in clip 1 you provide clear as day a notification sound of someone joining the call. 

I think at this point I am more than happy to let staff come up with their decision on this player report

MULA.png

the no metagaming clip 2 is legit me driving and us all on radio you can see I don't go straight to the light house but ok, and I do have a discord group but a lot of people do like yourselves but I'm always deafened, also you can tell the difference between joining a call and someone joining a stream and in my clip you hear someone entering the call that's not even in the city yet as not all of my members play at the same time.

I don't have blue in my discord group so I'm not sure for the reason his edited his footage, Possibly to just shorten the time that gets to the point as you see the footage yourself in the liaison with Katelyn West but chose to ignore it and that was with Mike Wolfie in the liaison which he said he didn't see no metagaming in. 

Also in your clip you see me Jamie and Karen trying to collect evidence of the corruption before we make a move But in Katelyn's report she say's 3 cars speed down when in your clip you can clearly see that is not the case, All that has happened in that liaison was a waste of 3hours+ showing you the evidence just for you guys to take it to the forums anyway which must mean your both clearly trying to get people banned for situations that your not winning.

the no metagaming clip 2 is legit me driving and us all on radio you can see I don't go straight to the light house but ok, and I do have a discord group but a lot of people do like yourselves but I'm always deafened, also you can tell the difference between joining a call and someone joining a stream and in my clip you hear someone entering the call that's not even in the city yet as not all of my members play at the same time.

I don't have blue in my discord group so I'm not sure for the reason his edited his footage, Possibly to just shorten the time that gets to the point as you see the footage yourself in the liaison with Katelyn West but chose to ignore it and that was with Mike Wolfie in the liaison which he said he didn't see no metagaming in. 

Also in your clip you see me Jamie and Karen trying to collect evidence of the corruption before we make a move But in Katelyn's report she say's 3 cars speed down when in your clip you can clearly see that is not the case, All that has happened in that liaison was a waste of 3hours+ showing you the evidence just for you guys to take it to the forums anyway which must mean your both clearly trying to get people banned for situations that your not winning.
I shall link my clip below, I did close my report a player but 3 cars did speed past at the start will edit that clip into here 🙂 

Only reason for me commenting on this post is soley due to Franks comments stating black cars didnt speed down the hill, this proves black cars did speed down the hill this was within 2 minutes of arriving here. I will not be commenting any further and @ImCloudNinestated above he is happy for staff to decide.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No problem but that isn't the start of when we get there cause we don't just rush in as we was trying to collect evidence and you even hear us saying wait not to go down there, So your clip is of you all realising you've been seen rather then us all rushing in like you stated on your report.

I'm not sure about the other report as I've only been following this one but no it hasn't been resolved, Thankyou and have a nice day 🙂

Hello all,

So I've reviewed all the footage provided and what all of you had to say, now from the footage provided there is some bits that do seem strange but I cannot be certain that there was any metagaming as everyone is on radio and there is a lot of communication on the radio. With there being a discord call/group I know that some people do be on discord and muted while playing on the server but its not against any rule to be in a discord call while playing on the server, its against to rules to use external communion to influence the course of roleplay, which I cannot find at any point that there was any influence from any external communication in the footage.

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back