What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 659 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinz

Developer
Dev Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Yuri Belov

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 659

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2307

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As you can see on the video ( 5 mins as requested by the rules) I was pretty much cruising around trying to check some stuff. When I was run over by a white car ( on the last seconds, i really advise you reading this to skip to 4:56, because nothing really happens prior to this)
It could have been an accident and I try to solve the things on TS. What bugger me the most if the fact that It looked, from my perspective not an accident at all.

What it looked like to me:
He was on the right line, I was on the left lane, he attempted to run me over (for whatever reason) end up crashing into the bush thingy on the middle of the road and end up crashing into the wall and kinda flipped his car.

If he would come to a talk and said stuff like "hey man, I am sorry, on my game I didn't hit you" I would be ok, but just ignoring me requests to talk about this after being informed he had ran me over, i think is a bit sad.

Some people actually helped me and took me to pillbox and while recovering I was trying to solve this in ooc.

I have the following video from where the ooc chat is from, can upload it if requested.
https://imgur.com/a/MGLZDgU

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzA82Qgwfk8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @Bobinz

Indeed pretty straight forward (I did watch the full video to make sure either way) but thank you anyway for the disclaimer above. Video is clear cut, From looking you was going through legion, The vehicle in question was behind you to the right lane and directly went into yourself and downed you. When you did say 'What the fuck man' to try and roleplay with the person, The player simply drove off. Since this was the case player 659 will be receiving a 1 day ban following the FBS for G1.1. 

Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back