What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 66 & 163 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Staff Team
Staff Team
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Isak Vladislav

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 116, 66 & 163

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/26/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1700

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.3) Baiting, (C2.3) Combatlogging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was in my shop talking with my friends when these guys acting very suspicious pulled up. I saw they radio to each other plenty of times back and forth and knew something was gonna go down. I radioed in to get some backup incase. They then came into the shop and started doing some smalltalk passing by. ID 66 then starts lockpicking my friends motorbike knowingly we are very close and watching. I go outside with my machete and chase him for a bit and hit him once. I tell him to get out of here and he does not want to listen. He becomes a bit agressive calling me a idiot and proceeds to lockpick a local car while calling me a dickhead trying to provoke me even more. I then incapacitate ID 66.

ID 116 then tries to ram me but accidentally hit one of my friends. ID 163 then starts shooting at my other friend which all of us then start targetting. We then incapacitate both ID 116 and 163. We scramble up, use bandages and i proceed on grabbing some money to take 163 to a doctor. While i am repairing my car to get ID 163 inside of it he disconnects from the game.

I waited a little over 2 hours after first contacting ID 66 to come Teamspeak as he was in a RP scenario. Around 8pm he came into Teamspeak with me, @Nikolai and @Zanetti. I mainly wanted to talk to him about what i witnessed as baiting and about the person that combatlogged. I wanted it to be a civil talk and see his side of the story and hear what his intentions were. If i mistook it as baiting or not. After a while it started to escalate. After a bit of going back and forth he ends up leaving teamspeak.

In my point of view 66 was deliberately trying to bait by lockpicking the bike right infront of a lot of people, which also happened to be my friends bike. He said it was not his intentions to bait us. At marked gangturfs there are always people coming to disrupt, troll and bait and this is something that happens quite often. In teamspeak explained that his intentions to lockpick the bike was because it was a better and faster bike than they had.

ID 66 did not know ID 163 that combatlogged, so i did not get to speak ID 163 incase his power/internet went out which i doubt.

This is the video of ID 163 Combatlogging:
https://youtu.be/IyFjP8SSTDM

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/REByXA-0rtw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I being reported or are you just stating my involvement? cus Im not aware of any rules i've broken.

mate you literally resolved in ts with me and you said its okay you'll give me a verbal warning that you'll only mention me in the report and not reporting me because of what I explained in TS. IM 66 ID btw.

I lockpicked the bike as I needed a bike & thought you guys were focused on your chat. You tell me to stop which I listened to and then you chop me anyway? & then I run off to not die and see the local car to take and leave in, It was locked so I lock pick it and then you have a issue with that too. You chased the problem, you created the issues after I listened to you the first time about not stealing the bike that wasn't yours.

Am I being reported or are you just stating my involvement? cus Im not aware of any rules i've broken.
I do not know who you are, are you ID 163 or ID 116? If 116 i accidentally typed it in as i made the report. If you see the edit, i changed it right after i made the report, sorry for the inconvenience.

mate you literally resolved in ts
While talking with you in TS i did infact say that i first wanted to just warn you about baiting and let it be, but after how heated it got and what your explanation to the entire situation was i do not believe it was a coincidence or you just wanting a new and better motorbike. Not to mention how you just left TS while i was talking to you. There was no agreement or any form of resolvement made. I am happy to continue as my report is at this time being.

I do not know who you are, are you ID 163 or ID 116? If 116 i accidentally typed it in as i made the report. If you see the edit, i changed it right after i made the report, sorry for the inconvenience.

While talking with you in TS i did infact say that i first wanted to just warn you about baiting and let it be, but after how heated it got and what your explanation to the entire situation was i do not believe it was a coincidence or you just wanting a new and better motorbike. Not to mention how you just left TS while i was talking to you. There was no agreement or any form of resolvement made. I am happy to continue as my report is at this time being.

I was 116, didnt see the edit, my apologies.

It hardly got heated and you said twice its okay for me to leave so I left mate? Honestly don't see why I've been reported when you said its okay to go and that you wont be reporting me 

Thank you for your report.

From the evidence provided its very difficult to understand your logic Fame. You're clearly in a gang controlled area, lockpicking a vehicle in plain view of said gang. Then when confronted by the gang are confused and confrontational as to why they're upset whilst cussing them out. You then taunt the gang by lockpicking a car in front of them, again whilst cussing them out. 

The baiting rule which a lot of people seem to think only covers the police, which is not the case, it covers the entire server and even in its description gives you an exact example of not to do what you did. (G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

Following on from when they attacked you, you were not only slashed by a machete once, but were incapacitated by it. I'm not sure how many people wouldn't feel the effects of a multiple machete slashes and proceed to lash out at the person and laugh and them like nothing happened when they come to misfortune. A prime example of what you should have done is when ID 64 was shot by ID 163 and let out a burst of pain. (G4.4) When you are revived/downed: Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, you were downed and have lost the fight, you will not recover instantly.

Moving on to the combat log. I fully believe that you knew that your friend combat logged and tried to cover it up with the helicopter excuse, which I believe were piloted by the gang running that turf. I also believe that all of you and your friends at that situation were in communication over external means, however, we don't do beliefs here but proofs. I cannot prove my belief but I would highly encourage you to get with the program and move to in game communication before you eventually get caught out on the matter. The individual in question did combat log and didn't return until 13:20 the next day.

A warning to the gang members flying the helicopters, (G5.2) Believable Character Roles - If you wish to roleplay as a lawyer, it may not be realistic that you will repair your car at the roadside, or shoot and kill a man for scratching your vehicle. Pick a style that suits your character's backstory and role and stick to it. You have multiple character slots for a reason!. I would firstly be very inclined to believe that gang members running a street gang wouldn't have the capabilities to go through the process of getting a pilots license. I also believe those helicopters were stolen. (C1.7) Common Sense - As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Common sense would dictate that you don't land not one but 2 stolen helicopters at the scene of multiple attempted murders. Please in future play the role of your characters and not do things the game lets you simply because it lets you.

Action Taken (G1.3) (G4.4) Jake Woods

Action Taken (C2.3) Li Ping

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back