What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 66 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pest

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jacob Campbell

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 66

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/15/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1530

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hello staff team, i'll try and explain this as easy as i can.

Myself and around 6 other officers had arrested an individual known as Mart Woody. He is a balla member and was shot by police when he shot back at us, we brought him to lower pillbox as soon as that happened as we had NHS there waiting for us, Whilst downstairs in lower pillbox we had NHS providing medical to the downed baller and we had other balla members outside the garage entrance talking to an officer about something (idk what they were talking about cause i was off freq and not near them so i could hear the doctors).

There was some OOC messages from @66 about police mentality and apparently him not being happy with how we did this situation, but despite that i was talking to another officer when i saw a bus outside and went to go take a look, after getting to the door I tried talking to @66 in a calm manner to understand what he wanted to do with the scenario as my assumption was he may have a hostage to trade for the downed balla member, he didn't wanna talk and went to his car when he turned around and shot me in the face, i had no prior conversation with @66 member and was quite confused as to why he decided to shoot me, if im gonna be honest i feel like he was mad ooc cause apparently no one was communicating with him and after he shot me there was no further push into the hospital to get the downed balla member back, i think the shot was purely out of spite cause he knew there wasn't much he could do.

So, i have 2 points of view on this i have myself and John Barbassa's pov. The reason i got Johns POV is because I can't record more then 1 min and i would have but didn't really expect to get shot in the face with no convo.

Johns POV will show context of the situation, all the officers in the garage sat around (a few of us had our guns out but because these are OCG members and we don't know what they are gonna do)

my POV shows myself walking up and trying to talk to the guy then getting shot, i also have a screenshot of the OOC chat.

OOC Chat: https://i.imgur.com/m0NGt66.png (i did @66 in ooc before that top message because he mentioned in OOC about police mentality, i asked if that was for the situation we was in constantly and that top message was his response i put "ts after" when i was shot)

Johns POV: https://youtu.be/AMLMPRv_JQE

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1VoUfo6zSLLH7u/d1337sKrsc95?invite=cr-MSx4UkIsNDcyMDY3Myw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@PestFirstly i did not realise you meant you wanted to liaise with me about the shot i took on you. I apologise for that as i can understand from this point of view how you may see this as unjust.

However if we did liaise i could have clipped what happened from my POV but sadly i did not as i thought there were no issues. So i will explain. 

I heard on radio that mart was being chased by police and therefore proceed to try and help him. I then heard on radio that he had been downed so we went to lower pillbox. I tried about 6 or 7 times to speak to officers to which they replied sarcastically "sorry mate i cant hear you, what a shame that is". This then led me to go to ooc to suggest that the police mentality once again was poor. I then managed to speak to an officer and ask what the reasoning of the arrest was to which he couldn't/wouldn't tell me. I then suggested could we make a trade and he again sarcastically said something (i cant remember what). I then said "that's fine I've tried to be civil and talk so i guess this is how its going to go down", i then waited for more of the ballas to come before i made the shot. I also heard the officer say its because his friend is in the mud, which in my opinion isn't very professional for a police officer to say and is an antagonizing statement. Also i feel its Fail RP for a police officer to try and antagonize a gang member and therefore feel this is an unjust report. The clip is also not long enough to clarify the situation fully.  

@PestYour missing the interaction i had with another officer. Which means its missing a lot of clarity. 

@PestDo you have a longer clip of the interaction at the front door? 

I would also like to add from Johns POV you see me actively trying to talk to police and being ignored and once again shows no evidence of RDM. Im actively trying to talk to police which i did eventually and therefore there is RP behind this. 

Johns POV cannot be used as it is just a firearms walking around pillbox listening to radio and shows no context to the situation.

Its a shame this had to be put up. I can understand as it looks like i said no to a liaison, but like i said the message wasn't very clear it was for me. again i apologise for not liaising and @Pesti would be happy to liaise with you at any time to clear it up. 

Overall i can understand why you personally can look at it this way but with the whole scenario i dont feel RDM is the right way to describe it. But i do apologise for not liaising or seeing this report sooner.

Hi, I’m the downed balla in this particular scene.

I would like to add my point of view as my name has been mentioned in this report.

I was getting chased by police which was a really fun and entertaining chase. I was then eventually beanbagged out of a car and downed as I pulled my gun out. (Which they know i had)

Through out the whole chase I was talking over radio and giving out my location. Phil, was heavily involved in this situation as he was trying to get me out and help.

Phil has then came to Pillbox as he knew I was down and try to engage in some form of negation and try to advance the RP.

However, Phil was ignored and was not given any roleplay back after trying to provide some multiple times.

As a result of this, I believe Phil has not just randomly shot an officer.

Can I also point out the attitude @Pestgives out towards Balla’s members by stating ‘he’s in the mud’. Due to this, you should Expect the same attitude given back.

Nothing more to add to this unless Staff tell me otherwise

Have a good day :)

Its a shame this had to be put up. I can understand as it looks like i said no to a liaison, but like i said the message wasn't very clear it was for me. again i apologise for not liaising and @Pesti would be happy to liaise with you at any time to clear it up
No its all good mate, after reading the responses from yourself and @MarttI can see why you did what you did, at that time it felt a bit random cause that was the first time I personally had spoken to you in the situation I believe, I'm more then happy to drop this report as I can now see why all that went down and yeah, sorry to waste you're time with the report. Also thank you for responding and have a lovely night.

I'm glad you guys have came to a conclusion to this and In that case...

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back