What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 660 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad ibbo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: brad ibbo

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 660

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/30/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: vdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i just got out of my car to walk check my fines in pd and got ran over think they was trying to run others over outside pd as well i was following nhs about trying to steal there vehicle when they came

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/T27nztQE0bQce/d1337fhRmAoG?invite=cr-MSxlWUosNjYyOTU4MTgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Brad ibboDo you have a prior 3-5 minutes to this happening ? Since VDM is allowed however RVDM isn't. 

Secondly, Could you explain the stream we can hear in your video ? 

@Brad ibbo

Please respond otherwise we'll have to either close the report or proceed with what @Stuartasked regarding how we can hear the Stream in your own footage.

Firstly you got a report off nhs at the same time as they was doing it to everyone secondly I was watching a stream of a different city if you must know like 

Why can ya not watch Other streams like? Aslong as ya don’t metagame then what’s issue I’m literally reporting someone for running me and others including nhs and ya more concerned about background noise in medal 

Good Morning @Brad ibbo

Looking over the response, If another player reports someone it doesn't automatically mean your report is valid. When we ask questions as a whole it's because we are a third party reviewing it and we would need some context and to try and work out what happened as a full. 

The reason I mentioned the stream is simply because you included it within your own evidence, I've not accused you of anything however asked for you to explain it, Again goes back to the first part (Trying to build a bigger picture) on the limited video provided to us. 

Going back to my first question, Do you have 3-5 minutes prior to you being run over that you can pop on this report for us to review please? Just so you are aware for claims of RDM/RVDM we require 3-5 minutes prior to the rule break happening as outlined within our wiki section (Screenshot below).

234fc5f8dc19c8cfd2477adb63a5fcd8.png

i dont no just close it i wont bother reporting anything else no problem 

If you wish to make a report down the line you are welcome to however for RDM/RVDM claims you do need longer video of this for us to get a bigger picture of the situation and to ensure no RP was happening. Now as you haven't got nor going to provide any longer evidence then it's unsure if this was RVDM. Reason I say this is any video that is shortened like the above can always look like something else. 

Hope you have a wonderful morning! 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back