What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 668 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim richards

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Jim Richards
Reported Players: 668
Date: Apr 10, 2024
Time: 23:00
What best describes this incident: NVL
Please (in detail) describe the incident: After having a shoot out with 2 Marabunta members we took them to the dodgy doctors, after being resuscitated 668 was told to drop his pistol and bullets along with other items, with two people aiming weapons at him. Knowing 668 had guns pointed at him, he still choose to pull his pistol out and shoot a vagos member which i believe is NVL.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

so the person in black out had no weapon, the one who picked things up from the ground also did not point a gun at me when i shot, and the person in front of me had a gun at me at first but when the pirus member came, he pointed his gun at pirus. in that moment there was no gun pointed at me so I took the opportunity to shoot , from my perspective it seems to me like u wanna get me banned because u didn't even asked me to talk about it ooc.

there has already been a few reports with mara and vagos since the start of the war and i dont want this to turn into a report war. I can only apologise for what happened. from my perspective it was fair but looking back at it it could have been better. if you want to go to discord and talk about it let me know.

Good evening!

@alaa , here whilst being surrounded by 3 members of the opposing gang and being at a heavy disadvantage your were also told "Weapons first mate" followed by "Drop your weapon mate".
You decided to ignore both of these demands and continue dropping whatever you fancied anyhow before pulling out your own weapon and trying to get a win by the looks of things.

It's a shame to see this from a player in a whitelisted gang, due to the above I will be actioning this report with the following:

Character Name: Alan Eddine
Rule(s): G2.4
Action: 1 Day Ban Following FBS

APPROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back