What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 670, 308 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimR

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jim Runner

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 670, 308

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/05/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had been hunting these guys for around half an hour after they kidnapped one of our fellow employees when we caught up to them at hustlers turf. We told the first one to put his hands up and take his mask off so that we could identify him, and at first he complied. As you can see I had a machete to him the entire time. He then decided to try and attack me with his fists, which is clear NVL. Obviously he was killed instantly (ID 670). A few mins later we caught the second person who had kidnapped and robbed our friend. We surrounded him and told him to put his hands up, and you see he has two people with knives pointing at him. He then proceeds to bring out his own knife and attempt to kill me (308). I asked both of them to discord where 670 argued that he did not try to attack me and 308 argued that he had his knife out first (which you can clearly see is incorrect). I sent both of them the clips and tried to explain why what they did was wrong. This was me trying to avoid taking it to the forums and give them a chance as possibly it was a mistake. Obviously they refused to admit this, so here we are.

ID 670 NVL - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/L0LLGydfptuE7/d13370YDcjDb?invite=cr-MSx1bkssOTAxOTE1MTgs

ID 308 NVL - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/L0KN0UnOvvpTd/d1337IL0zvIy?invite=cr-MSxhbWUsOTAxOTE1MTgs

EDIT - I realise there is only one clip in the actual evidence spot, but I have had trouble putting two clips in there without the links getting messed up. Added them both to the full report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/L0LLGydfptuE7/d1337OhgGWJJ?invite=cr-MSxsQ3osOTAxOTE1MTgs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my friends has some more footage he would like to add to the report, would appreciate this being held off on until then. cheers.

Good to continue, he is no longer submitting the footage

Hello @Stankyjim, Thank you for making this player report.

First, I will address the NVL claims against 670, this is clear NVL, he is at an obvious disadvantage and outnumbered and refuses to place his hands up to allow further RP to take place.

Now moving onto the NVL claims against 308, you tell him not to move a muscle while still inside the vehicle, at this point there is no obvious threat to him as you are inside your vehicle, you exit your vehicle and move towards him at this point you pull out a machete and before you speak or give him any orders he also takes out a knife and stabs you, This is not NVL as by the time he started stabbing you you had not gave him any orders, he could have assumed you were taking a knife out to kill him so he retaliated as he was in his right to. Not NVL. If you had however all exited your vehicles, branded the knives to him and told him not to move a muscle then this would have been clear NVL.

Conclusion

Character ID - 83271

Rules - G2.4

Action - 1 day ban following the fbs

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back