What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 675 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riccardo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Riccardo Genovese

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 675

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/22/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 300

What best describes this incident ?: Not valuing life, common sense.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Shot this lad in the white and drove him over to the dodgy doctor in order to revive him, he was silent the entire time and was acting as if he was AFK. We kept on asking him to put his hands up but instead he kept quiet so he was bashed in the head with a baseball bat. I have not attempted to resolve this with him due to him literally not bothering to speak. He was perfectly talkative before hand up until I shot him.

He was called out in OOC as well but he did not respond to us so we left it at that.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/RJ6mI36bW7EyO/d1337wGhHEtT?invite=cr-MSx4SW8sMTM1OTE1ODg0LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Jason ZanettiI have reviewed the footage on this occasion and the prior footage that you could show me on discord. The reported player does not comply with your demands and fails to value his life and then pretends to be AFK.

I have had dealings with this player before and it was for a similar reason and he was warned about his conduct and behaviour on the server and now I have seen two occasions where this has happened I am not happy this is coincidence. 

Due to the above I will be actioning the following:

CharID : 76944

Rule: G2.4 

Action:  Perma Ban (FBS)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back