What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 682 and 891 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen Smith

Donator
Donator
Somewhere drinking vodka and talking too the voice
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Karen McCormick

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 682 and 891

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/09/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: Calling me bad names

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So i was walking down the street when two guys decided to show up. Trying to get me in the car and stuff. At first it did not look like they knew eachoter. But im pretty sure they did. After som talking and stuff 891 decided to call me fat i decided to beat him with the bat, after that he said fat bitch.
I was already in a bad mood because around 15 minutes before that i had some other guys calling me a prostitue, hore and a slut. But i did not get any clips on that unfortanly.

Police showed up and took me after what i did, but they let me go when i explained why i beat them up. I then decided to run to the PD because Harvey McCormick had the guys in the car. But he was getting chased by someone else so i decided to run over there to help. When i showed up the guys continued to call me bad things. The situation escaleded a lot. Other people showed up and there was a lot of yelling and screaming. One of the guys in the car also started to blow loudly in the Microphone. And after that called me more ugly words.
After some time i got stabbed by someone, and Harvey got shot by someone. We are unsure on why that happend. Unfortanly those clips on that got corrupted.

A guy took the car and drove off to the hopsital with me and 891 in the car. 891 then decided to make up a story about Harvey McCormick touching their willys and stuff. And ofc that never happend. We are not that kind of disgusting people.

I have decided to report this because stuff like this happends to often lately. People being mean and calling girls bad names.

More video proof:
video1: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/dESHIPiLSue2x/71YplZ3vmmhN?invite=cr-MSw1RWgsMzI1NzI0Mzgs

Video2: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/dEV75uk-3V-z6/NOwHvM2J7Zhc?invite=cr-MSwxWUEsMzI1NzI0Mzgs

Video3: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/dEXn9GaIiOzN4/V78jPXEhsFbz?invite=cr-MSxmYWosMzI1NzI0Mzgs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/dEOMBOgQX2I9a/d1337rAZIClN?invite=cr-MSxNT28sMzI1NzI0Mzgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I am pretty sure I am not the one being reported here but in the report you mentioned "I was already in a bad mood because around 15 minutes before that i had some other guys calling me a prostitue, hore and a slut. But i did not get any clips on that unfortanly." I was one of the two people who called your character a prostitute prior to that situation. I would like to make you aware that the RP context to that happening was the fact that your character was stood on a corner of a road by herself near the bank wearing stereotypical clothing of a prostitute NPC in the game. I would like to remind you that you are not your character and the words said in that scenario where directed at you character and have absolutely no relevance outside of the game.

The only reason I mention any of this is because from what you said it seems if you had a clip of what happened you would of reported us. 

Hello @assgoggles!

The only reason this was brought up is to talk about what was leading up to this situation. You would not have been reported, I can handle my character being called a prostitute, however I don't find it okay what the other people did. Told about this, in case staff wanted to have video of anything prior to those clips provided, wich I don't have. 
I am fully aware of me not being my character, but what is being reported is someone crossing a line of what I would call sensitive RP. Keep calling someone words over and over is not part of quality roleplay in my eyes anymore.

Hope this clarified a little for you. 🙂

Thank you for your report.

In future when you are clipping events such as this, please be sure to have their session ID in the clip as it makes it very difficult to track down the proof to the allegations in the report on our end.

(C1.12) Sensitive Roleplay - Continuing to roleplay subjects of a sensitive nature after being requested to stop by another player will not be tolerated. Permanent Ban

This rule is very self explanatory. Anything of sensitive nature being roleplayed out MUST STOP if requested by the other party. From the clips provided it was clear that those involved had no intent to roleplay out such an event with this in consideration and was done with malice and for very little reason. Its unfortunate as this rule tends to only ever be brought up when a female is involved. Its very clear from the clips provided that those roleplaying were told to stop very clearly with audible signs of discomfort.

The female community is a minority in this setting as the game tends to be male dominated therefore It is the responsibility of EVERYONE in the community that they roleplay with the consideration of others in mind. Those incapable of being mature and doing so wont have the pleasure of playing on our servers.

Action Taken (G4.4) (C1.12) Sam Jack

Action Taken (C1.12) Sam Simpson

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back