What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 682 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinz

Developer
Dev Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Em Mota

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 682

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/09/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2340-ish?

What best describes this incident ?: (C1.2) Discrimination, (G2.3) Roleplay Everything and (maybe) (C2.3) Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident:
First of all, I am sorry, I was chewing bubblegum 

Well, the backstory isn't very important here for the rule break mentioned here, and even if I could explain it, I am not exactly aware of what lead for this to happen as the only thing I knew was, the gentlemen in the yellow/brown jacket was taking photos of the compound, and his friend, 682, appeared after to pick him up.

The situation escalated a bit when 682 try to get away, which eventually lead him to his death.

After being shot at, didn't sound injured at all and was more focus in making fun of my stutter and of my "broken english" instead of roleplaying.
Therefor both C1.2 and G2.3.

Apart from that, I asked for a staff to come to me if possible, I think it was the first time I asked for one, as I usually rather do a report about this kind of situations, but he was getting a little bit annoying.
Since I only saw him disappearing after I dropped him from the taxi, I am not sure if he disconnected OR if a staff member pulled him aside. therefor the possible C2.3.

Thank you for the time 🙂

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/iyigaEgkdVo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to reply to this report. I am not 682, I do not know why i am included in this report at all! @Bobinz

"Well, the backstory isn't very important here for the rule break mentioned here, and even if I could explain it, I am not exactly aware of what lead for this to happen as the only thing I knew was, the gentlemen in the yellow/brown jacket was taking photos of the compound, and without (apperently) communication his friend, 682, just appear to pick him up."

(appearently)?????

I actually sent him a text whilst i had my phone when i was on the roof with your fellow member that proved great RP!

+1 to the guy that spoke to me whilst i was on top of the roof. 

@BobinzBefore you involve me in a report and try to accuse me please please be there from the start of the situation before you assume and 

"and without (apperently) communication his friend, 682, just appear to pick him up."

This is a poor accusation from you trying to say i metagamed this when you can see for yourself the text i sent him. You was not their from the start of the situation. I did not watch the video but whatever 682 has done i do not think is right.

Time of incident UK TIME: 22:29

image.png

SORRY FROM ME AND STORY EXPLAINING EVERYTHING ABOUT ME.

Hello staff and to the user that had to experience for what happened.

I'm new to this roleplay experience, so I'm just learning everything bit by bit, I will eventually get use to roleplay.

Firstly, I would like to say my sorry for failing roleplay a few hours ago, I didn't fully know that combat was logging was actually a bannable offense and I not long found out by a friend that it is bannable, I'm new to FiveM in general so I'm learning my way round what's, what and etc. I'm not use to this roleplay stuff as it's a all new experience for me.

Secondly, I would like to say I'm sorry for taking the mick out of your speech (That's the character I play, I'm not like this IRL, so please don't take anything to heart), The comments that I made about the speech, I just thought that it was your characters role, and not you, I'm sorry if you had taken offense to this and I can assure you that this will NOT happen in the future.

Finally, I would like to say I'm sorry for everything that's happened, I hope this apology can be accepted from me from being banned for a few days or permanently banned to not being banned at all, I'm really addicted to this roleplay experience and this is lowkey the best server I've played out of the few I've played, I just don't want to get banned as this is the only server I just want to play all day. 

Thank you for taking your time to read this, I hope that this has persuaded you to being a little more lenient on me as I'm new to this role experience, I can assure you that I will not do anything like this again, If I ever do some mistakes I have got a friend that will tell me if I'm doing what's right and what's wrong, he's a really good influence on me as he has taught me a lot ever since I met him.  ❤️

My Discord: Codyz#1995​
May I get a Discord contact and we can have a chat please?

Discord: Codyz#1995

thank you

@RichieRichUKHey man, sorry if it come out wrong. This Report isn't and never was about you, and if I made you feel as you need to explain yourself. it was never my intention at all.
I said apparently, because I had no facts on it and after experiencing what followed with 682 I was assuming you both were here to troll. Even further, my intentions with this report were never to report you, as 682 was the only player i mentioned under the section "IDs of the players you are reporting". You confirmed what I wrote on the original report, I wasn't there since the beginning , therefor I had no idea if you had or had not metagammed. I wouldn't be doing a report unless I had proof on my side. 🙂

I will be happy to remove that sentence from the report, if you wish, as this report is for (C1.2) Discrimination, (G2.3) Roleplay Everything and (maybe) (C2.3) Combat logging. - as stated.
Which now takes us to @codylxrkin.

Since in my opinion you broke 3 rules, lets go over them.. one by one.

(C2.3) Combat logging - this is the easiest one for me, as I don't have the ability to pardon your for this. That said, this will be a staffs decision, not mine.

moving on to..

(G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You did not roleplayed as you had been shot multiple times therefore injured. Easy for me to deal with, as in, I would not report anyone for this rule alone. Still, I understand you may be new to roleplay. Even when this didn't affected, this rule break did ruined the RP we were trying to provide. - Leaving this one to staff to deal with aswell.

and finally to..

(C1.2) Discrimination - You may be new into this server, you may be new into this community. And I understand that mistakes were made, but one thing I was always happy to feel, is that RPUK was, is and aims to be a safezone for everyone, regardless of race, skin color, believes, sex, disabilities and many many others. There is absolutely 0 space for discrimination of any kind.
That out of the way, let me inform you that I am a part of this community close to 2 years now and you are the second encounter I had within those 2 years that made me feel as I don't want to be apart of this. - Which isn't fair for something I cannot control. 
The problem I am having right now is, from what I see, and I watched the video multiple times after, I am failing to see how it wasn't made with intent. 
On my perspective you knew what you were doing and you kept going at it.
I am a very lenient person and I would let it slide if it would have been a one hitter, but unfortunately you were the whole way mocking about the stutter, which in insight made it worst. You claim it was you character, so if this report wouldn't be made to make you aware of it, would you be doing the same for people that play character with other skin colours? or other genders? Why would you think that would be an ok thing to do? even in character.

I am always in favour of educate before punishment, but i don't know about this one..

I think I made enough hints through our whole interaction by saying "you know that is not a nice thing to do", which you chose to ignore, replying even with "I dont care, I didnt ask".

I get you are apologetic now, but during the video you sound more like someone true to his words ("dont care, didnt ask").

For the staff reading this, I have mix feelings about all of this.. 

Keep in mind Cody, that not knowing the rules isn't an excuse for breaking them. In case of doubt, you better be safe than sorry. Don't fear asking on discord, other players or even make a ticket if you have doubts about rules or their meaning.

I was just mad because all all the items that I grinded just went to waste, I now understand that’s the part of roleplay and I’ve had a hard time my self trying to get started and what not, I’ll be sure to not break rules again.

I hope the staff can forgive me,

thank you for everything.

I would also like to add that I was dumped in the water and because I’m new i thought that was the end of the RP and I will also say that I did rage hence why I left but I did join back within a few mins.

I did returned within 5 minutes to continue the role play and they wasn’t there anymore and in the end I did eventually pass away on the floor and to respawn at poleto.

So in a way I did fail rp and didn’t fail rp as I died in the end.

Sorry for everything Bobinzz and the staff! 

Thank you for taking your time to read ❤️

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello!

@codylxrkini understand that you are a new player but i find it hard to be lenient here, Your behavior towards @Bobinzis quite frankly disgusting. You've ignored multiple requests and warnings to stop which you've ignored and instead decided to double down. As for the rest of the scenario, I see clear rule breaks for failing to roleplay your injuries and combat logging. 

Due to the combat logging you will be on a 1-month cooldown until you can appeal, take this time to read through the rules and you can expect to address the discriminatory comments made in this situation.

Report accepted.

(G4.4) When you are downed
(C1.2) Discrimination
(C2.3) Combat logging

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back