What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 691 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamDoodle

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Sam Doodle

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 691

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/06/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2210

What best describes this incident ?: ARDM / Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This guy came to AE and tried to burn the NHS Van in the area, they ran off but returned, they set alight near me and Miguel which didn't do too much but we decided to chase them, I total their car and as we get close to them they pop. Eventually while I am there alone they come back and I go to stab them, as soon as that happens they pop their head again. Stayed in the area for a bit but no sign of them.

My software didnt record the initial them trying to burn us or me taking them out but it got the final 5 minutes and 40 seconds of me finding them and stabbing.

By the time I have uploaded this they have not come back so I suspect they only joined to cause chaos and left when they got punished.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/vyiLabi0xf8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello!
Thank you for reporting this, and apologies for the inconvenience of having to deal with this individual.
It's clear by the context provided through that video; this person is not here to play by our rules, and thus he has been removed.

For future reference @SamDoodle- Please refrain from mentioning 'Session IDs' within RP, in the context that it was - As far as role play is concerned, there is no such thing as "someone's magic number" etc. 

- Ban: C2.3 PERM
- Player: 79315

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back